8th December 2011

9th December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

8th December 2011

 

Lobsters.

I hate lobsters.

Not because of its sharp pincers, but because I simply can't eat them. When I was smaller, I would refuse the dish everytime someone tries to shove it in my mouth. But when I was nine, I decided to give it a try. I didn't know why but I just felt like it - though I guess it was because my first crush was enjoying it so much that I decided to give it a try.

Though, I shouldn't have.

I was hospitalised that night because of my sudden interest in lobsters, and I vow never to eat them again. I have to say though, I had the privileged in staying at an awesome VIP hospital room in Singapore - just sadly, it was a hospital instead of a hotel. Not that I haven't had a taste of staying in VIP suites or whatever. It's nothing to be proud of, of course. Seriously, my face was so swollen that I was unrecognisable and every part of my skin itched like hell. I wasn't allowed to touch them and it drove me crazy! What angered me the most was that Chanhyun had laughed at me, and in return, I gave him the silent treatment for the rest of our trip in Singapore.

Now, why am I suddenly talking about my allergy against lobsters? Well, that's because I accidentally ate some two nights ago at Wu Enterprise's dinner party and almost lost my life. But it was so delicious and I ate a lot! I can still feel the taste of it on my tongue, but I can't have anymore of it without risking my life. Can't you see how much I hate lobsters now????? It's teasing me and I can't have it! But the point of my writing is that I scared Mom and Dad so much. I scared every one around me actually, even myself. The moment I find myself unable to breathe, it scared me so much. My chest felt so heavy and I felt like someone was choking me so hard. I was panicking and screaming, but I know it was only in my mind because Chanhyun said the only sound I emitted were wheezing sounds.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter