Who.. am I?

Nine Angels on Earth

She sat upright upon hearing a squeal from the red haired girl. Her eyes shifted from the beauty on the other couch to the girls who are rushing towards her. Her pulse heightened when she heard lots of footsteps behind the girl. And from shock those chocolate orbs of hers turned into a little scared when she found herself sitting on the couch with 7 drop dead gorgeous creatures surrounding her.

 

"Oh my God! She's really awake!"

 

"Are you okay?"

 

"How are you feeling?"

 

"What's your name?"

 

"Are you hurt?"

 

"Do you need anything?"

 

"Water?"

 

"Yuri get her some water!"

 

"OKAY!"

 

"Hey. Can you talk?"

 

"Can you hear us?"

 

"Ya!"

 

"Here." A glass of water was shoved to her that she reluctantly accepted. Her eyes stilll has the same scared expression though she doesn't undertand why. Why would she be scared to seven beautiful girls? And then she realized one thing, she doesn't know them.

 

"W-who are you?" she replies with the smallest of voice.

 

"WHAT?!:" someone exclaimed. She almost covered her ears because of the loud voice.

 

"W-who are you?"

 

"No! We heard you the first time but- how come you dont know us?" and then that same short blonde girl was hit at the back of her head by a smaller girl.

 

"Ouch!"

 

"Ofcourse she doesn't know us yet! We haven't even made our debut yet babo!"

 

"Ow."

 

"But I was surprised as well. Maybe she will atleast know Jessica or Yoona as both are them are already in the entertainment industry." the short girl, Sunny, mentioned as she knows Jessica and Yoona are already very well-known in the country. Yoona as the only daugther of two famous superstars - though her parents are not together anymore - and Jessica as the president of the largest entertainment company in the country. Those idols that the fans treat as princes and princesses bows 360 degrees everytime she's around. 

 

"W-here am I?" she asked once again, her voice lower and softer than the first two questions.

 

"Oh right. Yeah. You are at our leader's place. Jessica here, " a finger was raised towards the first girl she saw. Her eyes shifted once again only to be withdrawn right away as she was meet with a glare when she meet those beautiful brown orbs. God! Those eyes can kill, i just dont know if its in a good or bad way, she thought. "owns this place and we have to bring you over because we almost hit- i mean, you fainted on the street. We were worried. Are you okay? Can you remember why are you on the road?"

 

Her head hurts after hearing what the red haired girl said and she has to control herself from screaming when she feel like knives are cutting her head. Her hands automatically cupped the sides of her head as her teeth were clenched. The pain was unbearable and she doesn't understand why. She heard frantic gasps from the girls surrounding her when she started to rock her body from the pain.

 

"W-what's going on?!!"

 

"Ya!"

 

"Oh my God!"

 

"Are you okay?!!"

 

"Sica!! What are we suppose to do?"

 

"Why-"

 

And then suddenly a ray of white blinding light takes over her vision as the feeling of falling from an edge,except that the edge is nowhere to be seen, embraced her, as if she just came from a fall. I fell? From where? Who are these people? Who am I? Where am I? Why.. can't I remember anything?

 

Just like that the light went out and she found herself almost breathless but still able to ask the biggest question in her mind,

 

 

"Who.. am I?"

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"This is ridiculous!" the goddess with the red beautiful satin clothing exclaimed. "What do you mean by a mission to fulfill goddess of wisdom?"

 

"May I remind you of you words goddess of war?" A stern face was thrown to the fuming goddess by the goddess of love. "Clearly, the goddess of wisdom has something to say that i wish should not be interrupted, regardless of how unwelcoming the news might be," she finished with a low voice.

 

"Go on now." the goddess of joy seconded.

 

"We are all aware that every angel needs to go down to earth every 10years for a mission to help a human," seven attentive heads nodded, "and a necklace is given to them as a sign of that mission. They were given a certain amount of time to fulfill such task and they should do it or they shall vanish. The necklace has a certain color and that will change when a task is fulfilled."

 

"That we are aware of. How would it affect a goddess?"

 

"The necklace shall only be given to an angel when he/she is about to leave and he/she shall leave within 5 minutes after claiming its possesion or the mission will not proceed. I'm guessing the goddess of dream got a hold of the necklace when the angel is about to take his leave which explains her falling down on earth instead of him." the goddess of wisdom continued.

 

"Then we can make this simpler aren't we? We can send the angel to earth and take her place instead." the goddess of hope suggested.

 

"I would have thought of the same thing my highness but it is not as easy as such. The goddess fell on earth with the necklace with her which means the thing recognizes her as her owner hence only her can fulfill the mission. And if she fails to do so, like every fallen angel, she shall vanish eternally."

 

"What?!"

 

"This time i'm saying it! This is extremely ridiculous! We have live the last 420 years in peace! Why should we believe that?!" the goddess of was showed her temper yet again.

 

"And the peace has just been ceased. I hope my dear sisters that you have not forgotten out lives are connected. What happened on one of us are connected with one another."

 

"What does that suppose to mean this time?"

 

"Every 500 years, the Heaven will choose 9 recently deceased creature with pure hearts to rule over it. These 9 girls will have to keep the sanity of the heaven and earth while they are in the throne without any kind of failure. They have to maintain the things that human are weak of - joy, hope, dreams, wisdom, beauty, death, sorrow, war and love. And should they succeed they will be rewarded of another life, another chance to feel all of those weakness that makes you a human - a total new beggining with no memories of what they were once, of how powerful they were - a phenomenon which humans called as Reincarnation." the goddess of wisdom continued. "All is well for the last 420 years. We were only to serve another 80 years but this happened. On the first year we were assigned of this, I buried my self in the archive to read everything that I needed to know, that includes the history of the former goddesses. All were successful in fulfilling their roles - have been reincarnated and were once happy again - without a hint of any struggle. All but one. Almost the same thing happened, one of the goddesses fell on earth and she had to fulfill the mission and she did it surprisingly well. With all these being said, I know you already know where this is heading to. Trust. We need to trust the goddess of dreams will finish her task at the given time or our replacements have to come sooner."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Here I go again. Please do comment! and I'm doing a double update today!

Please anticipate Chapter 4 :-)