Who.. are you?

Nine Angels on Earth

"Luckily she was not hit. We may be in jail right now if we did."

 

"We certainly don't need that when its only just a month before our debut!"

 

"I know right! Oh My Gosh! I'm so excited!"

 

"What are you worrying about?! Its only gonna be Yuri who will be behind bars,not us you know."

 

"Ya!"

 

"Hahaha. That's so true!"

 

"That's sooo mean."

 

"Hahaha."

 

"Unnie, stop picking on Yuri unnie."

 

"Oh cmon Seohyun-ie! We just want to see Yuri cry!"

 

"Choi Sooyoung!"

 

"Hahahah."

 

"Hahaha"

 

"Aish!"

 

"Stop being childish everyone. Can noone take this seriously? She's been out for an hour now."

 

Jessica sighed at the childish remarks of her groupmates- friends- yeah,they own that title. They are her only friends. These 7 gorgeous girls who penetrated her ice cold wall and are now owning a comfortable space on her not-so-cold heart. She never really let anyone except them and her sister after her parents died three years ago. She needed to be strong so she can be a tough president that can handle the biggest,most profitable entertainment company in South Korea - JS Entertainment and boy, has she been successful! Especifally a month ago when her company announced the launched of their newest girl group that has the concept of having 8 dream girls! And by dream girls means a natural born beautiful, talented and rich girl which are them - Eight Angels. Just by the teasers they released and rumours of possible members, the company's profit already soared 7% higher than the previous month. Just how much people love fantasy? That's what she always thought of this big gain.

 

"Should we wake her up then?" the shortest among them, inwhose name is Sunny, asked.

 

"Can we do that?" a short blonde haired girl, Hyoyeon asked

 

"We can. But lets pray first she's not like Jessica."

 

"I don't think so. She's so cute and innocent."

 

Jessica raised an eyebrow. "What's that suppose to mean?"

 

"Nothing Jess! I love you."

 

"Whatever." Jessica sit back on the couch opposite the sleeping stranger. "Lets leave her for now. She might wake up soon."

 

"Okay."

 

"Who's up for midnight snack?"

 

"Me!!!"

 

"Me too!"

 

"Food!"

 

"Kitchen!Run!!!!"

 

And just like that Jessica was left alone on her living room with nothing to do but to stare on the girl infront of her whose sleeping on her side,her face directly facing her. . Beautiful,she could be one of us. Jessica thought. Did she just compliment someone? She was a bit taken aback but composed herself right after and then she admits her compliments right anyway. From the girls baby face, to her long eyebrows, those closed peaceful eyes, the way her chest falls up and down when she breaths and those pink perfect lips. Yeah,she really is beautiful. All these thinkings made Jessica ask - just.. who are you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eight goddesses sat around the huge circular hall, away but not too far fromeach other to create a big semi circle, with incorrigible faces. All thinking of the same problem they wish is never true.

 

"H-how?"

 

"She was holding the necklace our archangel owns for his mission on earth."

 

"And she fell just like that?!"

 

"Apparently."

 

"That doesn't make sense! She is a goddess and she has powers that-"

 

"That is not useful on earth."

 

"What?"

 

"I just remembered, her powers are useless on earth!"

 

"What are you talking about goddess of wisdom?! Our powers are beyond any world or even galaxy."

 

"I know. But she was not sent on earth as a goddess but a creature of heaven.. " the goddess of wisdom meet seven pair of eyes looking at her with wonder, "with a necklace in hand - which means a mission to fulfill."

 

And then a deafening silence engulfed them all.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She woke up with a throbbing in her head. She wants to open her eyes in an instant but the back of her mind is saying 'don't' and as if her conciousness is right, she feels eyes on her, staring at her with an undeniable fiery gaze. Slowly and as she adjust to the light,her eyes flicker only to be met by two breathtaking brown orbs looking straight at her. She gulped. Who is she? Can someone be so beautiful? . The staring contest brought them to a new horizon,no words exchanged, no time mattered. It was special.. It was until a squealing red head girl brought them back to earth.

 

 

 

"SHE'S AWAKE!!!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I am editing this on my phone so bare with the format please. Please do leave a comment! ;-) 143!