The Fall

Nine Angels on Earth

Frantic gasps can be heard among the two occupants of the big white room. The younger one with short curly hair bites his nails as he walked back and forth, back and forth, and again, back and forth. The old guy dressed in long satin clothing sit back in disbelief.

 

"W-what j-just happened?"

 

"Y-you, you saw what happened!"

 

"This is impossible! How are we to explain this?"

 

"That I have no idea to begin with! Oh God. Did she- did she just fell?"

 

"We have to get her back!"

 

"But how?! I was suppose to be there!"

 

"Why did you let her hold the necklace in the first place?!"

 

"S-she was just looking at it,admiring its beauty as it is her favorite color - lavender. How am i suppose to deprive her of such?"

 

"It doesn't matter now! No time for this! We need to find a way to get her back before the god-"

 

Two pair of powerful wings heading towards the white rooms' direction made the two arguing entity froze. No words were exchanged as those flipping sounds faded and two dazzling creatures walked into the room. Normally they would throw a feast once these creatures show upon their faces but no,not now,not after what just happened. Blinding light succumed the room the moment they arrive but it went back to normal after they walk in.

 

An eyebrow was almost raised by the goddess once she saw that both the occupants of the room were not gawking at her as she stepped into the room - she is the goddess of beauty afterall - but she held it in and went back to her purpose.

 

"Forgive us for the intrusion but we are afraid the goddess of dream has not come back in time for the council. The others are waiting. Was she here? We could not be wrong, i felt her presence awhile ago but not anymore. Would you agree goddess of joy?"

 

"I certainly do, goddess of beauty." and she flashed her eye-smile to the most beautiful creature she know before turning back to the two angels infront of her. "Did we by chance missed each other? Did she already went back to the palace?"

 

"Y-your highness-"

 

"Get back on your feet angel. No need for that,this is not an official meeting. We are here to get someone. We know she could be a problem most of the time but she's one of us so we need her there."

 

"Thank you for your kindness goddess of joy." Another smile that can blind humans was flashed.

 

"Enough with this. Where is she?!"

 

"Goddess of beauty I am afraid we can't show you the goddess of dream."

 

"What does that suppose to mean angel? Speak up."

 

"An unexpected happened before your arrival. The goddess of dreàm have fallen."

 

"Fallen? Where?"

.

.

.

.

.

"To Earth."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah!"

 

"I think i hurt my neck!"

 

"Kwon Yuri,did you just hit someone?!"

 

"No Sica.I stopped right on-"

 

Eight pair of feet rushed out of the two sedans as quickly as possible to see the view infront of them. They are all mentally praying nothing happened. The youngest of them all sprinted towards the baby face girl lying on the cold cemented floor so she can cheçk her.

 

"She's breathing unnie!"

 

"Yah Seohyun-ie! She should be! I did not hit her! I stepped the brakes on time!"

 

"Shut up. It still does not leave the fact that she fainted because of you."

 

"Ya Sic-"

 

"Yoona,can you lift her to the car? We better get out of here before somebody notice us."

 

"Sure unnie." Yoona did as told and the maknae sat there at the rear so her lap could be a pillow to the stranger.

 

"Lets bring her to my dorm. Yuri, the keys? You are not driving." Yuri tossed the keys of her 2014 Cadillac XTS to the girl as a sign of defeat. That same car was the first to speed off while another wàs suppose to follow right away only to stop agàin when they found someone missing.

 

"Hyo! What are you doing over there?"

 

The tàllest girl exclaimed as she saw her friend squat at the place where the stranger lay awhile ago. The blonde haired girl quickly got up to face her friends. She lift in mid-air a glistening lavender pendant with simple black lace.

 

"Looks expensive to me." She said.

 

"Since when were you a scavenger? Just hop in. Must be that girls' necklace,give it back to her when she woke up."

 

"Yeah. Must be hers."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 1 is up Intro first.hahaha.. Tell me what you think :-) thank you!