oo7

∗ тopp dogg and ι ∗

Seven.
❝Fun Day Monday with Giant oppa. part 2

❝Dwarfy ~~❞ Nakta patted my shoulder, making me turn to him but I was greeted with a cold sundae instead.

I gasped dramatically, grabbing the hem of his shirt and wiping my cheek with it. Ha! He can't get just away that easily.

❝You're so disgusting. You were just that sundae few minutes ago and.. oh gosh, your saliva probably has rabies. Ew!❞ I covered my cheeks, scooting over the edge of the chair. Nakta scooted over too, so I got squished between him and the glass wall.

I tried pushing him away, which is quite hard but I managed to do it. He's so skinny that I felt like he will get blown away by a strong wind.

I can imagined myself tying a string on him and make him fly on a windy day like a kite.

❝Rui-ya..❞ He stared down at me. His face is slowly inching forward towards mine. ❝Your cheeks looks like they're getting rounder and rounder everyday.❞

Is he serious? Oh no! I suddenly felt conscious of my cheeks so I bowed my head, letting my long hair cover my face.

❝You think so?❞ I asked, biting my lower lip.

❝Uh-huh. It's like Goongie hyung's . Round and soft. I would say my but his is bigger.❞ Nakta stated with a serious look on his face.

❝Are you implying that I look like a ?!❞ I glared at him, holding both of his slender shoulders and shaking him like what I usually do to his beloved Doldol.

❝I did not say such thing!❞ He denied, guffawing.

❝Fine, laugh all you want but do not even think of sleeping later or I will kidnap Doldol and rip him into shreds and make a Doldol soup and feed it to you for breakfast tomorrow.❞ I threatened, squinting my eyes.

❝Do not touch my Doldol! I will give you anything you want. Cupcakes? Starburst candies? I'll even do your laundry, but do not torture my love.❞ He begged, holding my hand and rubbing circles on the back of it.

❝Anything?❞ I grinned mischievously, watching him nod his head. ❝Be my slave. For two whole weeks.❞

❝Two weeks?! Andwae! You're evil. I don't know what kind of things you will make me do in that two weeks.❞ He replied, shaking his head vigorously.

❝A month, then.❞ I shrugged.

❝Fine, two weeks but I don't want you near my Doldol or I will cut your hands off.❞ He said seriously.

He's honestly creeping me out. I might as well kidnap Doldol after our deal to see what will he do to get him back. MUAHAHAHA!

I'm so nice, aren't I?



❝Tower!❞ I called, bumping him from the side.

❝What is it, Rui?❞ Nakta asked in a bored tone.

❝I thought we're going to the arcade?❞ I asked, slumping my shoulders forward.

❝Where do you think are we heading, then?❞ He asked, pointing something in front of us using his lips, making him look like he's trying to do a duck face.

I look to the place he's looking at and saw the arcade. Woohoo! I made a beeline to the entrance, nearly bumping the happy couple exiting the place.

Nakta and I probably toured the whole mall after we ate, searching for a gift to give to Sangwonnie on his birthday on Saturday so I thought he forgot that we were going to the arcade.

❝Aish, be careful.❞ Nakta huffed beside me and pulling me by the arm towards the both where you have to exchange your money with tokens to be able to play.

The two of us even bickered on who's going to exchange the tokens where I won so I bought too much just for us.

We started on the dance dance revolution and a few people recognized Nakta. Who wouldn't? Topp Dogg's fan base gain fans almost everyday which makes them more inspired to perform and compose a good song.

❝I have two left feet so do not expect anything on my dancing skills.❞ I warned, choosing a song for us to dance to.

❝Ha! What a loser. You should learn how to dance decently, not dance like a worm that got electrocuted in her room.❞ Nakta laughed, bowing his head.

❝How did you even.. You were peeking in my room?!❞ I whispered, smacking his arm with the back of my hand.

❝Hey, it wasn't me. Xero just mentioned it to us few days ago. He even took a video of you.❞ He laughed harder, clutching his stomach.

That Xero! I will get revenge on him one of these days. Tch.

I set the difficulty to expert and started the song I chose. We started dancing along but I am not an expert when it comes to dancing and my feet got tangled to each other, causing me to fall on the guy passing by who's drinking on his energy drink bottle.

Oops.

The bottle went flying on a random direction and we fell on the tiled floor.

❝How many frogs did you catch?❞ Nakta asked, clicking his tongue before pulling me up to my feet.

❝I'm sorry! I didn't notice that I don't have wings to fly.❞ I said, crouching on the ground to help the anonymous guy.

❝Why? We're you a naughty angel that God took your wings and sent you here instead?❞ He chuckled, shaking his head.

❝No flirting. She's only 13.❞ Nakta said strictly as if he's my older brother.

❝So it means I'm 9 years older than her?❞ The guy asked incredulously.

❝Exactly, so you can go now where you're supposed to go before all of this happened.❞ Nakta nodded and shrugged his shoulders.

I covered my mouth to keep myself from laughing out loud. That is the reason why Nakta and I are close. I feel like he understands my passion for annoying people in a good way, if that's even possible.

The both of us played more at the arcade, trying all of the games. We played the air hockey, Tekken, Pac Man, car racing, and more. After a few moments, he pulled me towards the basketball machine.

❝Rui, if you beat me on basketball I will accept any dare you throw at me.❞ Nakta challenged, smirking down at me.

❝Call! If you beat me, I'll run around the mall .❞ I replied, placing my hands over my waist proudly.

He gave me a what-the-heck-are-you-thinking look and pinched my cheek, pulling it more that it felt like my cheeks are going to get ripped. I reached for his cheeks and did the same to him.

❝What is wrong with you?❞ He whisper-shouted.

❝Can't you take a joke? I'd rather feed myself to a crocodile than do that. Babo.❞ I made a face before stepping on his foot.

He immediately let go of my red cheeks so I did the same to him. He turned to the basketball machine and started shooting hoops. I stared at him for a whole minute in confusion and was about to walk away when he spoke.

❝Don't move from that spot or I'll leave you here in the mall all by yourself.❞ He stated seriously.

I acted like a mannequin on the spot where I'm standing in fear of being left here.

Oh-kay.. What just happened?

ⓐⓤⓣⓗⓞⓡ’ⓢ ⓝⓞⓣⓔ ❣

Just a short update. I'm sorry. (︶︿︶)