oo2

∗ тopp dogg and ι ∗

Two.

❝Jogiyo.❞ I said, patting a woman's shoulder to grab her attention.

❝Yes? Can I help you?❞ The woman asked kindly.

I held my tongue from spitting out some sarcastic remark and forced myself to smile.

❝Do you know where is the CEO's office?❞

❝Yes. It's on the 10th floor, the one with glass doors. It has the CEO's name on the door.❞ The woman nodded at the direction of the elevator on the other end of the hall.

I'm on the 3rd floor so I still have 7 floors to go. I wish I won't puke on the elevator later.

❝Okay, got it. Thank you.❞ I replied, bowing my head politely before walking away.

I walked towards the elevator, pressing the button to go up. I can hear loud music blaring from a room nearby, so being the curious person that I am, peeked inside the room.

T.O. Double P. D.O. Double G. (TOPP DOGG)
T.O. Double P. D.O. Double G.♪


I saw a big group of guys dancing and some lip syncing at the song playing. Huh. I've never heard of this song yet. I wonder if it's new.

T.O. Double P. D.O. Double G.
We rock this game “TOPP DOGG ♪


As soon as the song ended, all the people watching the group dance clapped while the boys bowed.

❝Wow. That's what you call energy and lively performance! Keep it up, boys!❞ A man on his late 30's said proudly.

As I catch a glimpse of him, I entered the room.

❝Ahjussi!❞ I managed to shout over the noise.

The room became quiet. I can feel everyone's eyes on me.

❝Who are you? Who let you in here?❞ A man frowned at me.

❝Seol Rui! Ah, my goodness. How long has it been since I last saw you? Three? Four years? You still haven't changed, kiddo.❞ The man I called grinned at me, ignoring the guy who was frowning beside him.

❝But I got at least a little bit taller, ahjussi.❞ I pouted.

❝Really? I didn't notice.❞ His laughter echoed through the quiet room as he ruffle my hair.

❝So, who are they..?❞ I trailed off, looking at the people around us.

❝Oh, yeah. Everyone, this is my goddaughter, Seol Rui.❞ My godfather, Cho PD, introduced me.

I heard a chorus of hi's and hello's and some nodded to me which I returned with a small smile and a wave.

❝Aigoo, Rui. You have to tell me everything why your Aunt Yoonjo sent you to me. Let's go to my office.❞ He said, crossing his arms in front of him to look strict but failed when he let out a lighthearted chuckle.



ғew нoυrѕ laтer 。。。

❝Go to the same practice room where you saw me earlier. I already talked to Mr. Kim and told him everything he needs to know and I also asked him to take care of you. Behave, okay?❞ Ahjussi said, giving me a pointed look.

❝Ouch, ahjussi. You wound me.❞ I said, placing my right hand over my left chest, faking hurt.

❝Rui..❞ He stretched my name on a whining manner.

❝Sir, yes, sir! I'll be good.❞ I replied, giving him a two- salute.

I walked out of the room slowly and letting my laugh echo on the quiet hall when I heard a loud fart.

Yeah, I put a whoopee cushion on his swivel chair without him noticing me. I'm secretly a ninja.

I skipped towards the said practice room. The door was slightly ajar so I let myself in. The big group of guys whom I saw dancing earlier were either sitting on the floor or standing by the big mirror, facing the man who was frowning at me earlier. I'm guessing he's the Mr. Kim that ahjussi was talking about.

Everyone's gaze turned to me when I walked closer to them.

❝Hey, Rui-ssi. I'm Kim Jung Hyuk, but you can call me oppa of you like. I'm Topp Dogg's manager and Cho PD sunsaengnim told me to watch over you. Also, you'll be living with us.❞ Mr. Kim explained.

❝Eh?! I'm going to live with..❞ I trailed off, counting all the guys in the room. ❝14 guys?! Are you kidding me?!❞

❝What? No! I mean, you'll be living with us. Wait, that's still the same --❞ Mr. Kim said, shaking his head, looking really confused.

❝She will be living in the same building but different dorm room. She will be our neighbor, hyung.❞ The guy with round lensless glasses said.

The guys laughed at their manager.

❝You just made yourself confused, manager hyung.❞ The giant said.

Why giant? Because I noticed that he's the tallest out of the group and I don't know his name.

❝Nice to meet you, neighbor.❞ The guy with red hair greeted me with a smile.

❝Introduce yourselves, guys.❞ Mr. Kim said.

❝Hey, Yano 'bout me. I'm Yano. Nice to meet you.❞ The guy with cute round face introduced himself.

Apparently, I've been cooped up in my own world for months that I don't even know that these boys are in a hip hop 13-member group called Topp Dogg who debuted last October.

❝All good? Come on, let's all go home.❞ Mr. Kim asked before walking out of the room.

The 14 of us followed suit, breaking into two groups. The first group consists of Kidoh, P-Goon, Jenissi, Yano, Nakta, and Seogoong. They went in Kidoh's car while the remaining 8 of us all piled in the big black van that Mr. Kim is driving.

❝Rui-ya, how old are you?❞ B Joo asked, making a small conversation.

❝I'm.. I'm just 13, B Joo oppa.❞ I answered, fidgeting with my hands.

❝Wow, you're really young. How come sunsaengnim let you live all by yourself?❞ Gohn oppa asked.

❝Nah, I'm kidding. I'm already 20. I'm a '95 liner just like A-Tom and Yano.❞ I grinned at them.

❝Oh, I almost forgot. Rui, you'll have to go with me to Yano and A-Tom's school tomorrow so I can enroll you.❞ Mr. Kim said.



❝Hansol hyung did it! It was Hansol hyung!❞ Yano said with his arms crossed in front of his face, dodging Xero who's shirt was wet.

❝What are you talking about? It wasn't me!❞ Hansol defended himself, shooting the younger guy with his nerf gun straight on his face.

I saw 4 nerf guns on my new dorm slash apartment and filled it with cold tap water and went to the boys' dorm and asked them to play with me. What? Don't judge me. I will always be a kid even if I have grandchildren.

Kidoh oppa and I shared knowing looks. He saw me spritz some water on Xero but he ended up blaming it on Yano who's innocent. The maknae blamed Hansol for an unknown reason. It was probably because he just wanted someone to blame for fun.

❝Guys, stop it. It's already 11 in the evening and you still have to go to school tomorrow. Go start washing up now.❞ The group's leader said, pushing A-Tom towards the bathroom that Nakta just vacate.

❝A-Tom!❞ I called him before he can finally close the bathroom door.

❝Yeah?❞ He asked, peeking at the small space.

❝I have a fantastic gift for you.❞ I grinned at him, taking my gift from my shorts back pocket.

❝Really?! What is it?❞ He asked excitedly.

❝Here. Have fun!❞ I said, throwing five packets of fart bombs inside the bathroom, pulling the door close.

❝Yah! Rui! It smells bad! Let me outta here!❞ He screamed and banged at the door, earning me weird looks from the others.

I gave them a wave and a sheepish smile before running out of the dorm to hide on mine.