oo5

∗ тopp dogg and ι ∗

Five.

❝Hansollie baby ~~❞ I called cheerfully.

❝Yes, Rui baby?❞ Hansol asked, letting out a soft chuckle after.

❝Since when was Hansol your baby huh, Rui?❞ Ahjussi who just entered the room, scowled at us.

❝Since the other day.❞ I grinned.

❝The other day and no one even told me?! You guys know that you can't date, right?❞ Ahjussi said, deep frown lines starts appearing on his forehead as he speak.

❝I am not dating a dog, ahjussi!❞ I protested, picking up the small white teacup Pomeranian puppy sitting in a blue teacup on the corner of the room.

Ahjussi's face contorted with confusion but soon realized what I meant. Yeah, I named my dog Hansollie. What? It's a very cute name like the person I got it from. I swear I will stab your eyes with a soup ladle if you don't find him cute.

❝You named your dog after my artist?❞ Ahjussi snorted, shaking his head.

❝She named a lot of things after us, Sajang-nim.❞ Jenissi said, placing his hand over his hip.

❝Oh, really? Give me an example.❞ Ahjussi nodded at the boys.

❝She named her alarm clock after me.❞ A-Tom said, glaring at me.

❝Hey, don't be like that. An iPhone's alarm was like a countdown of an atomic bomb before it explodes.❞ I defended myself. ❝It seriously gives me heart attack every morning.❞

❝Sajang-nim! She named her fridge after me.❞ Seogoong whined, pulling ahjussi's shirt sleeve.

❝My goodness Rui, out of all the things you could name after Seogoong you chose the fridge?❞ Ahjussi said, shaking his head.

❝What? If you look inside his stomach, it will probably show a huge variety of food than my fridge.❞ I stated innocently.

❝Ew, don't fake innocence. It doesn't suit you.❞ B Joo sulked on the corner.

❝Aww, BB Joo! Don't be so bitter now.❞ I walked to his side and ruffled his noodles-like fluffy hair. ❝Having this kind of hair is quite nice, don't you think? It's like Doraemon's pocket that whatever you put inside will fit.❞

❝That doesn't make him feel any better, Rui.❞ Sangdo poked my forehead.

❝No, his hair is like Dora's bag.❞ Hojoon disagreed, before humming a song from Dora the Explorer.

❝Ah, Hojoonie hyung! Don't talk about my hair like that! It's the most wonderful hairstyle I've got so far. I remember when fans started calling me Afro Boy because of that.❞ B Joo puffed his cheeks and blew on his bangs.

❝Byungjoo-ya! Aish, you're so cute I want to cry.❞ Hansol rushed to his side and hugged him, rubbing their cheeks together.

❝Ah, jinjja. Stop it, guys. Let's start practicing again.❞ P Goon commanded so the 12 of them went to their perspective positions to start again.

I left the practice room so they wouldn't get distracted by my beauty. Naw, kidding. I went to the recording room to see what is Kidoh up to. I haven't seen him for a few days since I was busy in school and he's usually cooped up in here. Too busy preparing stuff for his solo album.

❝Kidoh do do do ~~❞ I said in a sing-song voice, covering his eyes.

❝Yah, Seol Rui! I told you to call me oppa. I'm older than you.❞ He reminded me, clicking his tongue.

❝Shirreoyo. You have to bribe me with something first. If I like it, I will call you oppa until it annoys you.❞ I grinned sheepishly, sitting on the empty swivel chair beside him.

❝Fine by me. Do you have somewhere to go later? Do you want to go with me?❞ He asked, looking up at me from his paper.

❝Aniyo. Where are we going?❞ I asked excitedly, clapping. Aigoo, I should stop watching Dora the Explorer with Hojoon.

❝Please, no. I've had enough of that Tora song. Hearing Hojoon sing songs from that show is making me crazy. Not you too.❞ He chuckled, shaking his head.

❝Pfft, Tora.. It's Dora!❞ I laughed at him, slapping the table.

❝Er.. but admit it, it sounds the same!❞ Kidoh looked a bit confused, scratching the back of his neck.

❝Whatever you say.❞ I stuck my tongue out at him and read the songs he wrote that piled on the desk.



Kidoh brought me to the Starbucks a few blocks away from Stardom. He said he wanted to drink some caramel macchiato to clear his mind from stress. He's now ordering our drinks so I went to the second floor and sat on an empty booth.

Why would he come here? He could've just have it delivered in the company.

❝Rui-ya, do you know that man?❞ Kidoh poked my shoulder, pointing at the man wearing a big black sunglasses and rainbow-colored hoodie sitting across from me.

Wow, this man has some weird taste in fashion. I thought.

❝Um.. no. Ahjussi, there's still a lot of empty seats over there.❞ I pointed at the far corner of the coffee shop, awkwardly shooing him away from our table.

❝Kidoh-ya! She's making me leave.❞ The man whined, removing his sunglasses and hoodie.

❝Omo, please don't ever wake me up.❞ I stared at the man.

❝Rui-ya, wake up.❞ Kidoh tried waking me up by holding both of my shoulders, pushing and pulling me lightly.

❝Are you kidding me? Andwae! Jin is in front of me.❞ I panicked. ❝Wait, no.. I mean, oppa.❞

❝Hey! Why are you calling him oppa when you just met?❞ Kidoh frowned.

Jin was quietly sipping his strawberry smoothie, looking at us with fascination in his eyes.

❝Why? Because.. I like Jin oppa.❞ I covered my face but my fingers are parted to see the two.

❝I like you too.❞ Jin said, covering his mouth.

❝I can feel your love for me, Seokjin-ah.❞ Kidoh crossed his arms, pouting.

❝Aww, Hyosangie ~❞ Jin patted Kidoh's head.

❝Aww, you said aww. Kidoh grinned.

They are so cute! I might think of them as a cute gay couple if I don't know them.

❝Oh, Seokjin-ah, this is Seol Rui. She's Cho PD-sajangnim's goddaughter.❞ Kidoh introduced me while I bowed politely.

❝Ah, annyeonghaseyo. Bangtan Seonyeodan's visual Jin imnida. Banggapsumnida.❞ Jin said, smiling at me.

❝It's very nice to meet you, too.❞ I said, smiling back at him.

❝So, Rui-ya.. how about our deal?❞ Kidoh elbowed me on the side.

❝It's fine now, Kidoh.. oppa.❞ I grinned, bumping his shoulder with mine.

❝Yah, what deal?❞ Jin frowned at us.

❝Secret ~❞ Kidoh and I said in unison.

❝Hyosangie, when did you start keeping secrets from me?❞ Jin feigned hurt, placing his hand over his chest.

❝Aww, poor oppa. Do you wanna get back at him?❞ I cooed and he nodded.

I stood beside him and whispered my idea. He grinned at Kidoh mischievously so I went back to my seat.

❝Kidoh-ya, here, hold this.❞ Jin handed him a 10,000 ₩.

❝What am I gonna do with this?❞ Kidoh asked, tilting his head.

❝Find the monkey that's holding the money.❞ Jin pointed at the back of the bill.

Kidoh analyzed the money carefully for a whole 10 minutes. Flip here, fold there, he did everything just to find what Jin oppa asked him to find.

❝I give up! Where can I find the monkey holding the mo--❞ Kidoh groaned, slapping the bill on the table. ❝I can't believe you guys think I look like a monkey.❞

I laughed at him.

❝Ha! Payback! You shouldn't keep secrets from me, Hyongsangie.❞ Jin teased Kidoh.

❝Fine. Seol Rui wouldn't call me oppa even though I'm older than her so we had a deal that I have to bribe her with something and she will start calling me respectfully, not by just my name if she liked it.❞ Kidoh explained, slightly pouting.

❝Wow, congratulations she finally called you oppa. We should celebrate! Let's eat sushi for the beautiful achievement you got. My treat.❞ Jin wore his rainbow-colored hoodie over his white shirt again and slipped on his sunglasses.

ⓐⓤⓣⓗⓞⓡ’ⓢ ⓝⓞⓣⓔ ❣

I wrote this for 2 hours. OTL
I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I feel so pressured in school. Too much work. /le sighs
I hope you liked this chapter! ♡♡♡
Check out my new au!applyfic featuring EXO. My Alien Lover. Subscribe and apply if you liked the plot.
Thank you. ( :