oo4

∗ тopp dogg and ι ∗

Four.
❝Getting To Know Seol Rui❞

❝Yah! You've been torturing me since Mr. Poop's class!❞ I frowned at the girl who has been poking me all day.

❝Because you wouldn't stop doing stupid things. Look, you already got 2 detentions on your first day.❞ She frowned at me.

❝I feel like you're a caring person. What's your name?❞ I grinned, leaning over her desk.

❝I'm Hwang Mae Ri.❞ She replied, showing me her identification card.

❝Ooh. I like your name. Nice to meet you, Mae. Don't let anyone call you that except me, okay?❞ I said, giving her a kind smile and patting her hand.

❝Don't talk to her, Mae Ri-ah! She'll corrupt your innocence.❞ Yano said, crossing his arms like an ʻx’ and shaking his head vigorously.

❝Why? I know she's quite a troublemaker based on what she did a while ago but I think she's cool.❞ Mae said which made me feel superior.

❝Oh my god! You really think I'm cool?! Wow. You should feel honored, to be honest. I don't usually befriend random people especially if they're famous but you're an exemption.❞ I grinned at her.

❝Does that mean we're not your friends?❞ A-Tom pointed at himself and Yano skeptically.

❝Well.. It depends.❞ I shrugged, teasing them.

❝Depends on what?❞ Yano elbowed my arm.

Why does everyone seem like they've gotten the habit of torturing me today? First, Mae who was poking me nonstop and now Yano. Tsk.

❝It depends if --❞ I was cut off by my grumbling stomach. ❝Give me food, juseyo.❞ I said, hunching over my desk.

❝But I don't have any food here.❞ A-Tom said, checking his bag.

❝Wait for me. I'll buy you food from the cafeteria.❞ Yano said before running out of the room.

❝Bae go payo.❞ I groaned, biting my bottom lip.

❝Yah, gwenchana? Aigoo, you look pale and you're sweating.❞ Mae asked worriedly, rubbing my back while A-Tom was fanning me with his notebook.

❝Ani. I should've known better than skip meals since I have ulcer.❞ I replied, clutching my stomach.

❝You're really stupid. Even if you don't have ulcer, you should eat 3 times a day. Skipping meals is bad and now look at you!❞ Mae scolded me.

❝Mianhae, umma.❞ I said jokingly, which earned another poke from her. A hard one.

❝How can you still joke while you're in pain? Hold on. I'll call manager hyung so he can pick you up. ❞ A-Tom walk away from us to make the call.

❝No! I can't go home. I'm looking forward to my detention with Mr. Poop. Don't call Mr. Kim, Tom-Tom!❞ I whined.

❝Here you go. I don't know what you want to eat so I just grabbed anything on the counter. Eat it if you don't want to go yet.❞ Yano instructed, placing a big chocolate muffin on top of my head.

I winched once I felt my stomach clench again, forcing a warm smile on Yano's direction.

I ate the muffin slowly, offering the 3 of them the other half of it from time to time but continued denying it. The class barely learned anything this day since most of their teachers were on a so-called meeting somewhere. They should've just cancelled the class learning nothing, than just waste their time.



❝Im Yoo Ri!!❞ I called, tackling her in a bear hug.

❝Seol Roo Yi!❞ She gasped, hugging me back.

We were happily chatting when I noticed that Yano was staring at us with his mouth agape.

❝How did you know each other?❞ Sangdo asked a few feet away from us, looking at me and Yoo Ri back and forth.

Yano, Tom-Tom and I just came back from school and we headed straight to the company for their practice. EvoL just finished practicing when we entered the room so I spotted Yoo Ri right away.

❝We're half sisters.❞ Yoo Ri said, slinging her arm around my shoulders.

❝Are you serious?! This isn't some kind of a prank, right?❞ Gohn asked, nearly spitting out the energy drink that he's drinking.

❝No. It's true! Our names sounds the same since our mother named us Yoo Ri and Roo Yi. She just switched the letters r and y. My father didn't like it so he made another birth certificate of mine and put Rui on it, though umma still calls me Roo Yi.❞ I explained happily.

❝Really? If that's the case then why aren't you living with your family?❞ Jenissi asked curiously. ❝Don't you get lonely living alone?❞

❝Well.. My father doesn't like her, to be quite honest with you. You see, our fathers were best friends back then. Our mom and Roo Yi's father were dating but then because they were young and stupid and was intoxicated with alcohol, things happened and she got pregnant with me to a different man, meaning my father. Our fathers fought until they got into an agreement that it's mom's decision who she want to be with between the two of them.❞ Yoo Ri told them the story.

❝She picked neither one of them and kept Yoo Ri. 3 years later, my father being the that he is, cornered our mom in her apartment and her for a stupid revenge. 9 months later, ta-da! A beautiful baby popped out from mom's.. um.. censored part.❞ I continued animatedly.

❝Well, aren't you a humble little thing?❞ I heard from the far corner of the room.

❝Hey, Jucy but not so Jucy unnie.❞ I walked closer to her, slightly bumping her shoulders with mine.

❝You should've just lived with us, Yi Yi! I heard for Cho PD-nim that you're with Topp Dogg.❞ J-Da said, pouting.

❝Aww, I wish Ahjussi would let me, Ju Ju.❞ I replied.

❝Do it!❞ I heard someone say before I felt a cold sticky liquid run from my head down to my body.

❝YAAAAAAAAAAAH! Don't you ever try to sleep tonight because I will freaking kill you!❞ I shrieked, wiping the honey off my face to see who did it.

❝Good luck to you, Xero-ya.❞ Jenissi patted Xero's shoulder for sympathy.

❝W-wait! Jucy noona just told me to -- Don't come near me!❞ Xero said, backing away from me looking scared which I returned with a wicked grin.

I tackled him to the floor and wiped the honey on my hands on his face. I was pinning him on the ground while I continue to let the honey drip down to his face and clothes.

❝Ew! You guys are doing inappropriate things in front of us. Can't you at least get a little embarrassed about that? There's A-Tom and Yano, too, who's still young to see that kind of things.❞ Hojoon laughed at us.

I stuck my tongue out at him and flicked some honey on his direction.

❝You guys are disgusting, playing with food like that. Go wash up on the shower room and clean this mess.❞ Nakta ordered, as if he was the eldest in the group.

❝Reminder, no showering together.❞ Seogoong teased, wagging his pointer finger at us.

❝Ew, no. Xero is as cute as my pinky toe.❞ I pretended to be disgusted.

❝But pinky toes are as ugly as a blob fish, Roo Yi.❞ Yoo Ri said, giving me a disapproving look.

❝I didn't ask you to describe what your pinky toe looks like.❞ I chuckled when I heard her complain. ❝But seriously, Xero is cute but I wouldn't dare shower with him or anyone else. Tsk, you guys.❞

❝Roo Yi-ya! Are you sick? You just called someone cute! Is the world going to explode now? Will cows start flying?❞ Yoo Ri rushed to my side, feeling up my neck and forehead.

❝You're talking like I never called anyone cute before. Little kids are cute. I'm cute.❞ I joked, shrugging.

❝You don't, missy. You've never called a guy cute before or even hot or handsome.❞ She said, raising an eyebrow.

I scrunched up my nose, feeling my cheeks get hot. Aigoo, this girl never let anything slide. She'll be the death of me if she kept on running like that.

❝Haha! Your face is so red! Does it mean what Yull said is true?❞ Jucy asked teasingly.

I threw them a sullen glare before stomping out of the room to clean myself.

ⓐⓤⓣⓗⓞⓡ’ⓢ ⓝⓞⓣⓔ ❣

Hey, guys! I know, it's been a long time since I updated. I have a really tight schedule in school so it keeps me from writing. Anyway, did you guys notice the Korean words I used above? Bae go payo. Bae go payo can be translated as my stomach hurts or I'm hungry.
I hope you guys liked the chapter, though. Comment below what you think. ♡ ♡ ♡