006

The Irresistible Heiress
Author's Pov
 
His hands itch in everytime he connect the color pattern in his Rubik's Cube. In less than a minute, he managed to finish it without having a hard time struggling in every patern he missed out. He stretch-out his hand and expresses a small sigh from his lips.
 
At the very corner, stood a furious man shooting a scowl to the huge mirror wherein Luhan's body reflects to it. "Stop looking at me like that. Are you jealous?" Luhan ed. Lay shot straight up and cleared his throat. "What? I just don't like what did you on her, Luhan. You know she hate boys touching with her unless she—"
 
Luhan waved his hands dismissively and stood up from his lying position. "Man. I don't think she's mad about it. See? She just walked away with that damn rosy tint cheeks on her face. So what's the big deal?" Lay was clenching his fist, but refrain from doing so.
 
"Compile your together Luhan. I'm warning you. I'll not take less any seconds to punch you when you do something unpleasant to her. So pretty please stop being a kid."
 
He rolled his eyes at the latter and grab his bag at the ground and walked passed the fuming man, then turned around again with his sucommabonnie shoes flicked at the floor. "Whatever Lay. As if I'm interested in her in the very first place. Keep your words off to me. I'm going." He slung his bag into his shoulder before slamming the door shut.
 
Chen approached his friend, "Dude, calm down. You know Luhan and it's his hobbies to kiss a girl like damn his habit is kissing someone. Don't you know? So it's normal for him."
"For him but for her isn't!" Lay growled.
"Do you like her?" He frozed as if Chen dropped a big bomb.
He shook his head, "I don't okay? I just don't want other guys being so touchy with her. She's my bestfriend and I only want her to be my side."
 
"Dude you're selfish." He inwardly punch the latter in his mind. Lay shrugged and continue what he were doing before. The music is tardo and melancholic bringing the atmosphere in a silence. In every beat, his hips would follow along, the hip as the song ended bring the satisfaction on his face.
 
Luhan didn't dare to go back at the training room though their training hours were extended. Well, he was pissed at Lay and he couldn't point out what's the matter for him kissing his bestfriend and plus it was just in the cheeks. *That weirdo is acting like a protective boyfriend.*
 
He entered the lounge room and a line up maids greeted him. He didn't return the manner and just slouched down on the cushion. When he's pissed, he's not in the mood to play around and make a prank. His mother came down with a purse on her hands.
 
"Luhan? I thought your training hours are extended? Why are you so early?" She questioned.
"Me and Lay fought. I don't want to talk about it. I'm going to my room, don't disturb me." He said roughly.
 
But his mom stopped him in the midst of the staircase. "Oh by the way, our visitor is already here since morning. I think she went to go out, don't worry she'll be here in less than an hour. Don't forget to be nice okay? I'm leaving." His mother winked at him causing the latter to groaned.
 
As he slumped down on the mattress, Nari's face flashed to his mind. Nari is his close friend and whenever Luhan is upset he'll call over her and asked her to go to his house. He need comfort. Luhan is a short-tempered guy, he doesn't like people blocking his way, and yet he's here wherein his thought were clouded.
 
He think that you're a jinx. Although he was uncertainty of what he had really want to eradicate from his head, he's still minded everywhere. He took out his phone from his pockets and press the dial caller number 1.
 
"Hello? Oh Luhan what is it? Do you need something?" The other line spoke up.
He sighed deeply, "Come over to my house. I want to talk to someone. I'm bored let's play." He sounded so serious about right now.
 
For some people, it was only a simple argument but for him, it's not only about that matter. After for about a minutes, the door of his room blast open, walking doll was in her way to his bed and ready to jump on the mattress. Luhan lifted his head as his body were tangled in a tight embrace.
 
"Why did you want me?" She asked as she pulled away from him. She saw the frown on his face and she went near him, her fingers eradicated his wrinkled face and rubbed it. "Hey. You asked me to go here and you'll not going to talk to me?" Her lips form into a thin line as she stood up with a heavy weight.
 
Luhan to snapped out from his trance and quickly grabbed her hands. "I'm sorry okay? I was just thinking something." His eyes darted to her short shorts and he furrowed his brows.
 
"Why are you wearing something so short like that?" He eyed her.
 
"What's the big deal? I'm comfortable with this." She smiled and crawled next to him at the bed. Luhan's chest facing the ceiling while his eyes were tightly shut. Nari pouted and stole a kiss from his lips. He didn't bulged at her sudden move and giggled.
 
Luhan's hands sneaked on her waist as he pulled her close to him much more to her delight. "I see what you did there." He whisper on her ears earning a small smack on his chest. "I want you to kiss me Luhan." She boldly retorted. Luhan eyed her and rolled his eyes.
 
"And why?"
 
"Because I want to." She mumbled and pouted her lips in deflated.
 
She untangled herself from him and rolled to the other side facing her back to him. She pretended to sulk at the corner and I'm congratulating her that it was effected since Luhan hugged her from behind and spun her softly around to face him before crashing his lips to hers.
 
Their both mouth were only pressed together and not moving. She secretly smiled and wrapped her right hands on his neck while her other hands were holding to his head and pushed his head down so the kiss won't disrupted. Luhan rolled over to the side and his hands made its way to her milky legs.
 
Soon her lips began moving to be followed along with him. The only sounds can be heard is their lips moving and her moans between the kisses. Sure, absolutely sure that Nari is a good kisser according to him. He had kissed a lot of woman before but Nari is a far different from them.
 
His hands wrapped on her shoulders as they both sat up without breaking the kiss. " Luhan! You're good in kissing." She mumbled as she pulled away and chortled. He smirked as he outstretched his hands to resume, of course the lady was all willing to do it even Luhan won't ask for it.
 
As for the second time, the slow and gently kiss before was replenish with a torrid and humid kiss. 
 
***
 
The thought of his face shuddered him. Lay were worn-out from the exhausting practice and decided to make a phone call over Minseok. They talked some things and catch up for updates in one another. He even asked him if Jarred's still on coma but the response he recieved is the same thing from the latter.
 
Soon, he found himself standing in front of his Mc Laren F1 Royalty wherein he entrust his frustration in the hold of steering wheel. The red light soon emitted and the tires screeches to make a halt before the walking lane. The wrinkled on his forehead seems to furrowed in perplexed. *What does Minseok mean by that?* he's confused to why he was thinking what Minseok had told him recently over and over again like a corrupted CD.
 
After the ride, he went to slouch down his body on the cushion and the clock strikes into exact 12 midnight. "Man, you could've seen Baekhyun as he tried to hit on that girl. Believed me. He looks desperate." He hears the other line.
 
He held tightly his phone in his hands and move it away, the sounds of shrieking laughers made him to move the phone a lilttle away from his ears. "What's the big deal? That's his growing humors, he isn't desperate Chen. I think he was just trying to make fun with that girl."
 
"That was a little too touchy-cheesy little thing of him aren't it? And by the way, Company is getting I know right. They even reject the invitation for the trainees to go the Korea-China friendship party. This is ." He grumbled.
 
Lay laughs, "I know that. Let them, who knows they plan something for surprise and they don't want to exposed their trainees? We can guess it."
 
"Whatever." The line died down and he shook his head. He threw his beanie at the corner and made a cup of fresh cocoa drink himself.  He look over his ringing phone and saw your name flashed from it. He quickly grabbed it and pressed the green botton.
 
"Hey", you said.
 
He uttered a small reply and he can feel that she was grinning in the other line. He chuckled at your expression though he couldn't see it. "Are you mad? I mean you didn't talk to me after what happen back there? You alright?"
 
"Of course I'm alright. What are you...I did. I was a little upset when he did that to you. You know me Hyerin I hate boys getting touchy with you and plus I don't want myself to blame when you get hurt. I already warned you. Better stay away from my brothers, you wouldn't know what they could might do to you. Those idiots are still a guy."
 
"So did you."
 
"Hey! I'm being serious here!" He snapped out. You giggled at him and nods. "Alright alright, I take that." His head lifted up and saw the clock strikes in 12:17 midnight, he bid his goodbye through the phone and so you did as well. The cold breeze of air blew your hair as you ran back to the Lu's mansion. It's been in the middle of the night and Mrs. Lu hasn't yet comeback from her work.
 
If any guesses where'd you been are feel free to think. Since in your deepest thought, Monday is your first day of work. So you stroll around in each and every corner of Seoul for fun. However, the vibes it brings on changed your fact about Seoul City being when actually isn't.
 
The lounge room were plainly quiet and usually the maids are in there own maids room so they won't bother checking up who was the person outside. CCTV everywhere and securities outside the door and gate so it was hard to come inside the house unless you are siblings with Lu's. There was a leather case bag, lying in the cushion.
 
You shrugged it off, and open the fridge to get a cold water. *Hmmmm. I should need to go get shower and have a beauty rest.* You saunters upstairs and didn't open the hallway lights because you were afraid if someone will caught you sneaking and walking like a ninja.
 
Effortlessly, you open one of the door you think that was from you and hastily get a towel from the drawer without turning the light on. You stepped inside the bathroom, a jacuzzi was waiting for you and a sudden realization hit you,  this is the first time you saw a jacuzzi and it feel so good with roses and bubbles floating above and the scent of bathroom mocks you.
 
People and their richness.
 
You hummed a tune as you gently rubbed your arms with soap. The bathroom didn't feel like for ladies at all. It was modern black and white. The feeling is awesome when until the doorknob twisted, a tired Luhan was yawning with his eyes still close. He was in a pyjamas and heads of Donal ducks are printed to it. It takes you any less seconds to realized that you were in a shower and he decided to use the bathroom.
 
*. I forgot to lock the door! An-and I didn't know he's at home!*
 
Seems Luhan is still on his unconscious body. He let out a groaned before placing his on the toilet bowl. Before he could took off his pants, a tissue flew to his face causing his body to jerked back. This made him caught-off.  "What the hell was that—" before he can finish his lecture, a voice beat it up.
 
"GET OUT! YOU ING ERT! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" You grabbed a spoons of bubbles and threw it to his direction. His eyes rounded when he saw a girl in the tub having a shower in his own bathroom. He was already heading to the door when he remember something, he turned around and his face darkened.
 
"Wait! Why I am going out in my bathroom? This is wrong." He mumbled to himself. "The last time I check this is my bathroom lady and who are—" his two orbs doubled up and he points a finger at you.
 
"Hyerin?! What the fudge are you doing in my house? And the worst in my bathroom? Are you one of my stalker?!" He was bewildered and he looks cute with that expression. He saw how you rolled your eyes at him like it is not even a big deal. Then it all clicked the matter to him. Visitor. A visitor. Could. Could she be the visitor mom was talking about?
 
"I'm you're visitor duh? You didn't know? Well it was obvious. You look perplexed." You stated with sarcasm. "So I probably went to the wrong room. Pardon." He was still in a state of shock and he can't expect himself to believe the happenings that was going around.
 
You shoved a towel on his face so he won't see you before wrapping the other towel in your body and head out from the bathroom. He was stunned and tried to process then he came back from his senses. You were about to grab his door when a hand gripped your arms. "Where are you going huh?" He smirked.
 
His eyes were bore into you and he shut the door close then lock it. "What the ? Let me go! Are you maniac?" You hollered but he didn't flinched at your sudden outburst. "You barged in to my room without my permission and you still have the guts to shout at me? You're in my house so you should respect me as your master."
 
"What am I? A slave? A maid? Correction this is not your house. You were supposed to respect me because I'm the visitor, treat me properly. You're ridiculous!"
 
He shook his head in disbelief and his dry lips. He was pissed. "Why should I?" His head lifted as as his nose scrunched up. Your hands flung upwards as he lifted it up and pinned it at the wall. "Let my hand go! My towel will slipped down!" You shouted and it became a muffled when he shushed you with his other hands.
 
"Then let them slipped so I can see your body ." He was all giddy and the thoughts of seeing your body cause him to feel hype. You struggled and kick his legs but he pretended carelessly until another hit slammed again. He yelp and his hands automatically caress his soar legs. "How could y—"
 
You raised your fist in front of his face in an attempt to punch him as he hastily shut his eyes close. "Don't you ever dare to touch me even in the tip of my fingers or else I'll kill you!" You sighed and let go off him before you slammed the door shut. *That idiot.* you grumbled and ruffled your hair in frustration before heading to your room.
 
*What the hell am I doing? That was so close.*