Chapter 04

The Irresistible Heiress

Chapter 4

 

Hyerin's Pov.

 

Yixing is being an idiot. Waiting is sinful, and sinful means waiting. Does that even existed? I don't want to goddamn wait just for that to open his big door. "You can actually call and tell him that you're already here. Seriously? Do I really need to remind you? How can my life be like this..." I sighed and I was annoyed the fact that Shin Hyerin, the one and only princess of Shin Family are actually waiting? That's unusual.

Yixing was about to press the botton but it was disrupted when the door blast suddenly.

"Lay!" I look at him and it takes me 1 second to recognized his face. Wow I'm too good at memorizing someones feature. I constantly rolled my eyes. He engulf him with a bro hug that he was too engrossed to notice my existence. "I missed you bro! How can you forgot me?" Yixing just rubbed his head and responded with a grin.

 

Here come this playful grin again. Sure Yixing has the best smirk of all. He can actually hypnotized a boy just by grinning or smirking with his own style of it, I cleared my throat out of nowhere and raised my brows. His eyes shifted to my direction and it takes him a million seconds to recollect my image to his stupid brain.

 

"Yo...you! What are you doing here?!" He exclaimed. His eyes were saucers and he looks retarded after seeing me standing beside his friend. What a big crap.

 

"Doesn't it obvious? Any guesses?" My forehead wrinkled, grabbed the luggage and pushed it infront. Yixing laugh at him and his silly reaction towards me. Well that was so hideous of him. He looks so cool a few minutes ago but seems dumb at the same time. "Lu Han she's my friend, Shin Hyerin. Shin Hyerin he's my friend, Lu Han."

"I don't have any interest to know her name." He taunted.

 

I glared at him, "as if I would like to know your ugly name too!" I retorted back at him as sarcastically as it can. Yixing step in before we end up into a fight. He pushed Luhan inside to be followed with me behind. A maid went to me and grabbed the luggage, place it on the corner before proceeding to her next house work.

Then a lady in her...I think mid 20's approach us. "Lay! You brought a girlfriend? Is she your girlfriend? She's beautiful!" She complimented and I only just gave her a small smile. She smiled and damn it. She's so beautiful. What an Aprodhite beauty.

"No. She's not my girlfriend. She's my friend Hyerin." Yixing put an arm on my waist and pulled me closer to him. I nodded in embarassment and removed his arms. Hmmmm. That was awkward.

"Oh oh sit down. I'm just going to prepare food for you two. Feel free and relax." She pushed me down on the couch and same as to Yixing good thing that the jerk is far from me. 

"Beautiful my ."

"YAH! I heard what you said. Jerk!" I shot him a furious look but he just rolled his eyes. *Ugghhh! That mushroom-head!* Then I saw Yixing texted someone on the phone and the urge to ask him got the best of me.

"Who's that?" I asked.
"Your parents."
"What did they say?" God. What was up to them right now?
"You'll find out later."


Jeez. This guy is really an honest kid. Luhan and Yixing talk while me? Being an out of place. So how will I gonna entertain myself? The lady recently hasn't yet comeback and and I'm getting bored here. Seems Yixing are too absorb with his friend. I was about to get up but a high pitched voice boomed my ears.

"LUHAN!" I turn to look at where the voice came from and a girl caught my eyes. Who's this woman with high pitched voice? Truth to be told, her voice is kinda annoying like literally an irkable. "Didn't I tell you that me and Lay are going to school together?" By his tone, I think he was pissed.

"Well, I'm actually planning to go and have a ride with Lay. That's not a bad idea afterall right Lay?" She said and raised a brow. She look at me from head to toe.

"And who's this ugly peanut?"

Did she just call me...an ugly peanut? How dare she is to call me an ugly peanut? "Who are you even to call me an ugly peanut? Oh and you are an ape—man . Your chin looks disjointed." Her eyes rounded and was about to grab me but Luhan held her before she could attempt to hold my precious hair.

"By the way, Hyerin this is No Nari the daughter of ShangYin Cosmetic Products. Nari this is Hyerin, my A1 friend." Nice one Yixing. You got the best introduce when it comes to me.

Luhan interrupted my beautiful moment. "A1? Doesn't suits you well. By just looking at you, you look stupid,"

This boy is seriously getting in my nerves. I pointed  at him, "And you? You're an ugly piece of gorilla whom I think is more brainless than an insect ." He glowered at me and stuck his tongue out. I pity him. I will be honest. He's handsome but when he started to open his mouth, everything of what you complimented will fade into an ash of charcoal.

 

His angelic face can be deceiving. But his attitude are just so ugly.

The lady a while ago popped out with a tray of foods in her hand. "Eat before you all go to school." I sat down and look at her. She slap Luhan's hand when he tried to get a piece of cookies. "Stop eating Lulu. You've already finish your breakfast so let them eat it." Thens she turned to me.

"What's your name?"
"Hyerin. Shin Hyerin." I smiled.

She hugged me all of a sudden that made me caught-off. "Do you how I want to have a daughter especially with this face? Oh how I wish your my daughter." That just rolled her eyes. She pulled away and Yixing chuckled. "Mrs. Lu actually i have something to tell you." Yixing said. I look at him and he just smirked at me in response. Wait...Mrs, Lu? That means—

"She's Luhan's mother?!" I abruptly stood up and was incredulous. Yixing nodded so as her. Then they all bursted in laughter. "Do I look like teenager?" She laughed and winked at me. Oh my god. This is so embarassing. I just dug my dignity on the wall of embarassment.

The ride were preoccupied by the three. Wow. I was like like being seatzoned here. Yixing the driver, the beside the driver seat and this handsome slash jerk in my side. Gosh. Yixing is being a cruel moron. I insisted to sit here at the backseat but this jerk whisper something to him


I just sleep the whole ride not bothering to hear their conversations. There's a tap on my shoulders. I opened my eyes and Yixing's face greet me. I was caught-off by the sudden closer. "We're here." I squint my eyes to look at the window and got starstruck. Wow. The school is so damn luxurious. Yixing toured me around the school it was tiring about happy at the same time.

Luckily the two have their own ways which is to my delight so we can have some bond time alone.

***

Author's Pov

 

Lay and you got home together after strolling around the place. From his school, down to Lotte world and his grandma's house. It was fun and you really miss him having him by your side. "I'm just curious why people call you Lay? Why not Yixing?" You asked.

"It was my nickname here in Korea."
"So i will call you Lay then." You said and grabbed your luggage.

You lay it on bed and check the things inside. "I'm so glad that my clothes and things were still here." You said to Luhan that you and him exchanged luggage. Luckily he didn't still open your luggage or else you would not like the scene if that happen.

You sighed and look at Lay who was checking his phone again. You furrowed your eyebrows then you remember something. "Wait, oh Lay I know you have something to tell me. Spill it." You tap your fingers on the table and wait for his turn to say his suppose to say. He look at you then put down his phone.

"Okay. Don't be surprised if I I were to tell you something you wouldn't like,"
"Like what? You know why don't you just tell me straight away so I could finally finish—" before you could even finish your sentence he was already beating you up.
"Your dad told me you were staying in his friend's house."

You stared at him, "what? They told you? Why didn't just they told me this?" You put a hand on your forehead and glared at him. You throw a pillow on his direction. Then you wandered back at the Airport. *So it is actually my dad's friend he was calling during my departure.*

Lay was actually relieved that you didn't exaggerate things. He was even beyond happy knowing the fact you were out of his unit. He yawned and stared at your hands, grabbed it and caressed it. "What are you doing?" You eyed his hands as he fiddled with your small fingers. "I will missed this beautiful hands."

His voice sound so tired. "Are you tired? Aren't you gonna rest for a bit? Being a student and a trainee need rest you know."
"The perks of being a student and a trainee yeah? Oh I'll miss you too as well Hye Hye." He sighed and ruffles your hair.

You glared at him, "Yah! You messed my hair! And how the hell you're like saying farewell goodbyes at me as if we'll not see each other again? Come on Yixing, I mean Lay. Chase your dream and work for it. I promised I will be your number 1 supporter in the future." He rolled his eyes as he saw how you wink your eyes at him.

"Oh by the way, your dad told me you'll move tomorrow. I'll give you the address by morning. Just don't forget to text me if you arrive there safely okay?" You nodded in response and laid down on bed, pulled out your blue luggage and stuffed your thighs inside.

*How will gonna Dad's friend look like? Are they rich? Arrogant? Nice? Ahhhh I don't know.*

 

***

Luhan was totally annoyed. The boredom just struck his life and he has nothing to do than playing with s. girls here and there then paid off for run. "I'm bored Kris. Mom wanted to grounded me inside my room like the hell was that for? If I won't help the maid to redesign and clean the guest room she would confiscate my gadgets and my car."

"What did you do then?" Kris were laughing through the phone.
"Shut up man. I can hear your hideous laughs."

"Okay. So what's the matter Lulu? Is there even a guest in your house?" Kris are surely trying hard to control his laughs. The more he control that more it is getting obvious.

"Cut that crap Kris. Stop calling me with that girly name. Damn. Do I really look like that pretty for your attention?!" Luhan is having a debate on his friend instead of helping him on what he should suppose to do so his mom will not grounded him. "I don't know what the occasion. Plus, you guys were away from me. So I don't have really a useful friend here."

"Lay is there too and Sungjong, what else more? Dude you're lucky enough  that you're in Korea. Then there's me, babysitting my bratty little sister since mom and dad are in business trip. this life. Should have go out clubbing in some other time, my life is getting boring each day."

 

Now it's Luhan turn to laugh, but to him is rather open. "Lay is busy with his training schedules. But Sungjong? Oh remind me to punch that guy. He's not a friend. He's a gay! Like seriously he tried hitting on me!" As he say his name, he felt his body trembled in full disgust.

 

"That's ironic. Oh well I'm gonna hung this up because my lil sister are crying." He nodded through the line and it went off. He sighed and decided to go downstairs only to find his mom holding a piles of boxes. "Mom, what was that?"

 

She look up and raised one brow, "Oh this? Come here and take it to the guest room. We will have a visitor tomorrow and she will staying here for the whole year." Her voice was calm and excited as well. Not bothering how her son  will react to this. Luhan went to grab the boxes but something made him stop.

 

"You said 'she" does that mean she's a girl?" He cocked his head to the side.
"Yeah and I'm so excited to meet her tomorrow! She's a daughter of my close friend in Canada!" She was beaming in delight that she forgot that her son is watching him.

 

Luhan shook his head in disapproval, put down the boxes and faced his mom. "Look. I don't like the idea of a stranger will stay in our house for the whole year. We didn't even know her personally and you want her to stay here? That's ridiculous mom!" He protested but she just glared at him.

 

"And to make it worst, I'm sharing a room with a girl." His forehead wrinkled with the thought of a girl sharing with him in the same room. He was absorbed in his thought that a flying palms was craving to touch his head wake him up in his trance. "Who said I will let her to sleep with you? She's sleeping in the guest room. I wouldn't let a precious girl to sleep with you in the same bed. Who knows you might feel sultry and lunged towards her."

 

He rubbed his head and form his mouth into a straight line. Frustrated he is, he stomped his feet to his room and slammed the door. *Great. Just great. Tomorrow is the beginning of my worst life.*