01

The Irresistible Heiress

Hyeri's POV


Oh . I should've bring my sunglasses. The sunrays is annoying these past summer and now I get tanned because of this stupid rays.

"Would you stop rubbing your legs?" My brother scolded me. Tsk. What an annoying. I shot him a look telling him to shut the up his mouth. I'm enjoying my sun bathing here and yet this annoying man keeps on babbling nonsense.

 

 

"Can you shut up?!" I growled and shoved the towel in his mouth to stop him talking uncontrollably. He glared at me, tossing my precious hat at the midst of the sand.
"What the heck you just did?"
"You saw it," he smirk. He just freaking smirk at me,

 

 

I growled and went to pick up my hat when suddenly someones foot stomp on my hands. I yelp in a sligtly pain before facing up the owner of those freaking foot. "Ooppss! My mistake!" She mockery made a face. She has a big two balls infront of her chest. Wow. Just wow. A big fat she have uh?

 

 

What a plastic. I stood up and pushed her slightly with my fingers throbbed in pain. She doesn't have any manners and she didn't even say sorry. What a nice stranger. "How can you just stand there and watch? Are you even human?"

She look at me with her lashes go ups and downs, "Who are you to respect? You're nothing but a complete stranger." She rolled her eyes at me with a smug look. I can't let this to happen again. I have my limitations and who are she to do that to me?

 

 

"Excuse me but where is your manners? You should've apologize to me for stepping on my hands like that. I should be the one at your place and yelling at you!" I scoffed and point a finger at her not so pretty behavior. She is irreverent and doesn't know how to respect people.

"You were saying something?"
"You heard me," I my head to the side and found another figure approaching in her side.

 

 

He's quite tall and attractive guy and I don't give a damn whoever he is. All the matters now is this woman whom I presumed that his girlfriend. Ugghh no doubts they have the same poker face and to add that puhleaaase I am not attract to him at all. Not even a slight attraction.

"Whats up on here?" His brows knitted in confusion as his eyes darted to me. Then he adds with a simple, "And who are you Sissy?" His tall body and slending features gives me goosebumps. His stares are intimidating that he is not an easy go lucky dude that you can play with.

But hell to the no I am going to let it go just like that. It is none of my bussiness and so does him. He shouldn't interfere like that as if like a goddess of hotness doing some nasty s on the street and like a drunken ert dude on the river.

 

 

I snort, "Why don't you ask your girlfriend about it? And please teach her manners how to respect people in her surroundings. Your parents have gone wrong taking care of you. Pity them." I eyed her one last look before turning on my heels and went to my brother who were grinning  triumphantly at my behavior. "You look cool on there," he fake a cry.

"What can I do? You have a cool sister. Blame you for being a coward."

Truth to be told, i love teasing my brother and hey it was fun dealing with him. Although sometimes we aren't that close to each other atleast we talk some stuffs and sometimes we easily understand each sides. The couples went back to their direction and I sighed. How I want to pounce her a hard jab so she could take a plastic surgery with her make-ups smudged all over her face.

 

 

Then the tall guy stormed to our direction and glared at me with his fingers shooting towards me, "What the are you doing huh? You hurt my girlfriend and she's crying in pain because you hit her chest."

I scoffed at his nonsense remark, "What? I didn't even touch her bouncing not even a thing on her body and you were accusing me? Fyi, she is the first who hurt me. Stepping on my hand without saying proper sorry? Is that even human behavior to be called with?"

"How can you throw something no sense like that? Are you telling me she's lying? Come on. You're not pretty to act in that way." He raised a brow.

 

 

Seriously this man is making fun of himself. I snickered at him and did a double glimpse at his girlfriend to see her grinning. Oh boy if my stare could shoot a bullet I'm sure she's lying hopelessly now on the sand. I smirked at him then help up my mirror to see his girlfriend reaction. Poor girl didn't even notice my chaste proof of her that she is lying and pretty funny how this tall man walked away in full mortify.

I rolled my eyes before turning back again.

"Poor you man! Being fooled by a girlfriend is the most embarrassing thing. Guess what? You look cool but seems your personality were dumb to keep your outer self good." I flicked my hair and went straight to my brother who gave thumbs up.

 

 

Jarred was about to give me a congratulatory-argument hug when he abruptly pulled away and held me in his back. "What are you doing here? Are you a yourself to keep arguing with my sister when it was your fault after all? please."

"Move. I'm not done with her." Her teeth were grinding but my cool bro just remained standing. He's tall enough to towered her. "And then what? You're going to ruined the flawless skin of my sister?" He wiggled his fingers, "Nuh u-uh. Not going to let it happen. You know I can seriously punch a girl especially with that face of yours."

"Did...you just insulted me?" Now her both nose and eyers were flaring in furious. I chortled at her ugly reaction. "My bro is a grown up , uh?" He just smirked at me then faced the old rat.

 

 

"Oh I do. Plain dumb or plain stupid? Which was you?"

She bit her lips with her fist balling in crimson. "Remember this face you two! You're gonna regret everything!" She point a dirty finger. this .

"How sweet of you. Because I am too sweet enough and nice, you too." I said and eyed her disgustingly before dragging Jarred somewhere from far from them. Good thing her mushroom-head boyfriend stop her from doing embarrassing scene with people eyeing her like she was nuts. Well, she is. What can I say?

After that burden moment, we sat down near the shore.

 

 

"You seemed a bit annoyed hmm...?" Inquisitively Jarred asked me. You now wondering why his name is like that? I'll tell you something. Jarred born in states while I was in Korea. Jarred Shin. Yes. That annoying name is my brother. He's 1 year old younger than me and he didn't called me something like 'Noona' or whatnot. I bet he didn't even taking a damn to me at all like every days.

"Am I not obvious? Jeez. Jarred why don't you try to use your instinct?" My tone came out as rigid. Somewhat I couldn't explain why I am so affected with this. I don't even know their name it is just that I feel something fishy about them. Just that.
"Nevermind. Anyways, mom arranged rendezvouz later on the beach at 6pm. You better get you on there or else I'll kick you to Seoul, korea."

 

 

In the contrary, i would love to stay in here rather than staying in Seoul. It is just that I didn't feel at home in Seoul. It's been a while since I exiled here because my mom and dad want me to help them. Mom is a caretaker while dad is helping mom. I missed someone there. I missed Yixing. Oh my bad. Zhang Yixing don't worry I'll came back to Seoul for you, my bestfriend.

"I miss Yixing so bad." I mumbled.
"Then why don't you go back to Korea? He'd been contacting me how are you doing and no that he's worried at you." He rolled his eyes.
"What? I thought he go to China?"
"No. He came back to seoul 2 months ago," I hit him for not telling me this early.
"You piece of ! Why didn't you tell me?" I exclaimed in angered and pushed him a bit.

 

 

He told me that he'll exiled to Seoul because of the bussiness papers after this week. "You're pretty sure with it? No backing out?" I asked and the confusion and ditching my family from here grew on my head. They've been pushing me off to the cliff with the paperworks with my brother. Jarred told me that he'll going to go Seoul after this week.

"Of course. Besides Yixing is waiting for me there. Want to come with me?"
I tapped my fingers under my jaw. I don't want my life go waste here. "But how? I mean I didn't much like Seoul but this time i will agree because I don't want to do paperworks again."
He chuckled at my lame statement.

 

 

"Okay. Okay. Don't tell it to anyone that you're coming with me okay? Mom and dad would go nuts if they found this out." I nodded and tackled him with a big hug.
"I love you bro!" I beamed tactily and brought out the facile scarf that I made for him last night.
He stared at me, "What is this?"
"What do you think? Of course a scarf." I swathed it to him and smiled at his cuteness.
"It looks good on you Jarred!" I held a two thumbs up.

 

 

The time flies, sun is setting down and the waves coolly drooped and sank down on the sand. We go back to the rent appartment and arranged my stuffs and things inside my luggage. Jarred told me that we're going back home after this night and I don't feel excited at all. I mean I just want to be alone and do some things that I haven't done before.

The evening come and it was time for dinner. Jarred's friend, Minseok called me over that dinner is ready. I grumbled and slumped back to my dumb bed. Until I feel a two pair of hands holding grasply my ankle. "You fussy ! Get up or your bro will kick you out of the bed!" Minseok warned me and pulled my two ankle down on the bed.

I surrender by putting my hands on the air, "Okay okay! I'll get up. Jeez!" I mumbled and went to the washroom to refreshen up my face. After doing what I am supposed to, I go down on the ground floor to find them eating casually at the noisy table.

 

 

"Hey, Hyeri!" Minseok exclaimed, mouth full of food inside. I giggled at his cute remark on calling my name like that. I placed myself beside my mom and snort at the scent of her body entering my nose. I shifted my sight to Jarred to see him smirking towards my direction.

"Honey, how's the bussiness? Is everything fine?" She asked, wiped off the smudged ketchup from her lips with the napkin.
"No. It is not, really." I sarcastically exclaimed in annoyance and rubbed my hands who is latching together because of the cold weather outside.
She sent me a horrifying tacit look at me. Indicating that I should answer porperly or else she will kill me later. I did not even goose bumps at her small glare at me. I become taciturn after the short conversation with my mother in the whole night.

 

 

The next day came and here I am, feeling touch at the new sight that we discovered. "Why don't you help me to climb this bull vehicle?" Jarred emphasized.
"No . Who said the one who bring his bike in the midst of the forest? Are you seriously kidding me?"
He rolled his eyes at me and put on a poker face before hastily pushing his bike on the top of the car.

 

 

Minseok came running to me, "Are you not going to run with me? Its good you know." He offered. I was taction to his gentle words he choose.
"See Jarred? Why don't you be like him this so sweet and caring?" He turned to look at me and shot me a look. Minseok chuckled amd ruffled my hair. "You're so cute Hyeri."
I muffled a laugh between my palms, "Of course I am."

While we're on a trip to came back home, the car across from the road suddenly turn to our direction making the tire screeches at the cold asphalt. Jarred turned the steering wheel on the side to dodged the upcoming new car and great, it was great. We end up bumping the old lamp-post at the road. The car came to a halted and then I realized that Jarred and Minseok are bleeding.

 

 

"JARRED! MINSEOK!!" I called, i was panicking and I don't freaking have any idea what I am going to do. I inhaled and was about to remove the seatbelt from my seat then bam! . I feel some warm liquid dropping from my head. I looked around and tried to scream but it was no use since I couldn't scream that pretty hard.

Until all the things crash in black.


***

"honey, don't worry they'll be okay. Just calm down." I hear someone say and I guess mom's comforting him. "But what if something ever happen to them? If any course, i'd going to live my entire life blaming myself." He sighed and hold my hands. I tried to move my fingers as I slowly open my eyes.

"Mom? Dad?"
"Omo! Omo! She's awake!" She touch my hand and sighed. I forced a smile as i feel my head was spliting into two. That hurts. Aww.
I groaned then it snapped me out something. "Where's Jarred and Minseok?"

They look each other and I don't like seeing my father's furrowed forehead. "Minseok is okay but...." She stop and a tears suddenly fell down from her eyes. "....Jarred's still in coma." Jarred. My lil bro are in coma. I feel my eyes becoming blurry then a drop of soft warm liquid touch my cheeks.

"But the culprit who did this to us? Did the sheriff found him?"

My dad nodded and relief wahed over me. But how? Why? There was a lot of question I want to ask why God let this to happen. All we want is a happy trip and yet this is what we get. I don't even know what I am gonna dow hen my brother is helplessly lying on bed for his entire time.

"This is my fault," she patted my backa md told that no one was at fault and to blame. It is accident and no one wants to be with this way"