About Time

Begin Again

 

 

 

Jieun only slept for about 3 hours. As she woke up she was immediately recalled of Yongguk. She was wondering why she got nothing from him, there were no texts or phone calls. Did he have to work all night to accomplish his mission? She wondered, and that made her even more worried.

She was pacing back and forth in her room with a temper not so different from hours ago, nervous and troubled. Right then, she heard knocks on the door, usually Mrs. Kim wouldn't call her at this hour since her normal waking up time was around 9am. As she was about to come open it, somebody did it first. She was stunned to see Yongguk, this was even more than awesome since all she was waiting for was just a call but he appeared just like a dream.

"Yong ah.." Jieun heaved a deep sigh as she darted to hug Yongguk.

He was surprised to see her up this soon, but he hugged her anyway. He grabbed her waist by his strong arms and buried his face onto her shoulder.

"I miss you so much.." He whispered.

His breath hit her skin making her shiver, she snuggled her body into his, sniffing his strong familiar scent into the nostrils, hugging him tight.

"You should have called me!" She said in a sulky voice, still not letting go of him.

"I'm sorry I slept over!" He lied as he carried her to the bed, shoving both of them down with him being on top of her.

Yongguk was in such a big mess with confusing thoughts and unfinished decisions. He didn't know what to do so he decided to come meet Jieun, the only healing place he had. Because maybe, just maybe that the time they had left together was coming to an end.

Therefore, he felt like he had not meet her since forever, she was here in his arms but at the same time so far away, as if she would disappear if he didn't hold onto her tight enough.

Yongguk kissed Jieun until she was out of breath, her body squirming under him as he touched her everywhere, gently, lovingly with his lips never leaving her even a second. Jieun was totally lost whenever Yongguk touched her, her mind was never thinking right at those times and she just let him, she herself enjoyed it as well. His kiss was sweet and passionate, the way he cherished her body, the way his breath his her, the way her body reacted to his intense touches. No way out for her.

As Yongguk started to kiss Jieun's neck, he usually stayed longer at this part so she took the chance to talk, since they'd been so into kisses and cuddles and didn't talk at all.

"Was the mission successful?" His lips on her neck gave her a mind-blowing feeling as she slightly moaned.

He replied yes as he lifted one of her legs and placed himself in between. She was such a gorgeous mess under him.

"Don't worry, I will just kiss you."

Jieun stared deeply into Yongguk's eyes, she could read weariness, sadness, worrisome in those eyes, her heart broke. She leaned in and kissed him on the lips, she slowly took over and was on top of him, restlessly kissing him. When Yongguk found out about this side of Jieun on their first time together, he was shocked, but gradually growing to love it since girls were the best on top. Now he found comfort with this act of her, she cared too much for him.

He taught her well, she was a damn good kisser and his mind was like blown away by her kiss even if no involved.

"I'm so proud of you, my dashing police man." She said with a smile.

Yongguk pushed Jieun down to lie next to him, he hugged her close. He loved this position when she was like a kitty in his arms.

His head was about to explode with full of dozens thoughts about her father yet so was his heart with burning feelings she was giving. Yongguk wasn't at ease at all, how could he protect her once she found out about that truth was everything he could think of.

"You don't look like you were having a good sleep, you know?" Jieun roamed her hand all over his face, whispering.

He fixed her bra strap hanging on her shoulder before replying. "The place wasn't so good, my body hurts."

"Then why are you here so soon?"

He was such a bad liar. The fact was, he had been in front of her house all night, trying to refrain him from calling her and such because he wasn't ready to meet her at that time until he missed her too much to not meet her.

"I only slept for 1 or 2 hours, I only wanted to meet you so I forgot to call."

Jieun rested her head on one hand staring at Yongguk, although she had so many inquiries for him, she wanted him to sleep first.

"You should sleep now!" She demanded.

But he shook his head.

"I can't." Then he started to stare back at her.

They were lovingly looking at each other, his hand rubbing somewhere sensitive of her body making her giggling nonstop. Usually Jieun didn't talk at times like this, she liked to be quiet and Yongguk would be the one to talk, but he was also silent right now so, it slowly became awkward.

"Sleep. You have no energy in your eyes."

Her index finger drew a line from his jaw line to his lips then she gave them a sudden kiss, for the first time since he read those damn files, he flashed a smile. He grabbed her into another deep wet kiss and only stopped when she became a totally hot mess besides him.

"I said sleep, come on." She gently said.

"Hug me to sleep, please."

Jieun laughed like a kid then she opened her arms. Yongguk didn't waste any minutes as he buried her face into her soft chest, his arms snaking tight around her tiny waist. He loved this position and she didn't mind it, they were close enough to sleep like this and she believed him, one hundred percent.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"500 billions to my account from an unknown one? Are you sure?" Jieun took a glance at Mrs. Kim and Yongguk. "No, that's not from my father, we used very similar bank accounts." She scratched the back of her head in such a weird situation. "Oh yes you can call me later, maybe somebody really transferred to a wrong person!"

"Oh my God, how can somebody be mistaken with such a huge amount of money? 500 billions can you imagine?" Jieun quivered.

She was fast to overlook this but not Yongguk, he knew what that meant, Mr. Song was fleeing and left all of his money for Jieun. His inner became gloomy, he glanced at Jieun, she was still happily enjoying the dinner Mrs. Kim made for him and her, like a carefree bird.

"Baby, do you know the day I may betray you is so close right now?"

"Maybe it was Mr. Song?" Mrs. Kim suddenly said.

Yongguk took the chance to observe her reaction and he immediately hated himself. What was he trying to do? Gathering information to bring to his father? He was acting like a spy and that disgusted him.

"No way, my father doesn't do random things, and he will always tell me first."

Yongguk stayed quiet. He already had a decision after meeting with Jieun today..

"That's strange, who even makes mistakes with a bank account number? You should call Mr. Song, Ms. Jieun. I feel really weird."

Mrs. Kim's words succeeded in breaking the consistant wall that Jieun had, she stopped eating and grabbed her phone. Yongguk had been staying out like an extraneous person but secretly, he observed every move she made.

After a few efforts, Jieun gave up. "I can't contact him. I always can contact him." She started to tremble, Yongguk could feel it. His poor baby.

"Maybe he's busy so he turns off his phone?" Yongguk finally butted in.

Jieun gave him a weird look, then she shook her head.

"No way, he always waits for my calls.."

Jieun started to feel nervous. "He gave me such a huge amount of money and he was lost in contatcs with me."

"Be patient, he will call you back when he has time okay?" Mrs. Kim's comfort seemed to work as Jieun's facial expression changed for the better.

Then she left the table without saying anything, her focus was all on the phone right now. Yongguk watched after her then he also stood up.

"I think I have to go, thanks for the delicious dinner, Mrs. Kim!"

"You're welcome."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yongguk was busy a whole week later, that was the longest period of being away from each other he and Jieun ever shared and he missed her like crazy, he didn't even have time to call her nor wait for her calls. Yongguk called it a "scam week", luckily he finally ended with his work today so he was going to call Jieun for the first time since forever. He laughed at himself for suddenly getting nervous, he guessed he missed her way too much.

"The number you're trying to contact is now unavailable. Please.."

Yongguk frowned. He squeezed his brain to get no possible reasons so he got up, took his jacket and quickly went away.

 

 

"What? You got robbed? When? Were you hurt somewhere?" Yongguk grabbed Jieun's arms and turned her around, checking her from head toe.

"I'm fine. I called police after that but the phone was gone, money and jewelries were still there. Weird, huh?"

Yongguk pulled Jieun into a hug, he breathed in relief.

"So luck that you're fine. I'm sorry I was so busy, sorry."

Jieun s her arms around his waist, she missed him as well but since days ago her father finally contacted her, she was now feeling much better.

"I forgive you!"

"But you said only your phone got taken away?"

Yongguk started to think of something else, he stared at his girl, she nodded.

"Yeah, that's really weird. The cash even costs more than the phone but usually they will just take everything."

Something suddenly popped in Yongguk's head, he just figured out something. His facial expession changed as he thought of some possibility then he didn't even say goodbye to Jieun but immediately drove off, he only told her he had sudden work right now leaving her totally confused.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"So it's true? How can you do that? Police robbery? How trashy!" Yongguk's yelling voice was echoed in the room. "That was so wrong, father. You may hurt her! You should have used another way to investigate on her father, not robbing her."

Mr. Bang calmly looked at his son getting furious at him, Yongguk was never so angry at him like this so he was rather shocked. Yeah he did wrong, but that was the only way for him to catch this criminal and he would not let such a chance go so easily. He taciturnly observed his son, staying in silence.

"I have no other choice."

"Doesn't mean you police can go rob!" Yongguk firmly said. His eyes showed no emotion but anger for his father and the older man impassively accepted it.

"If I were you, I would go protect that young girl. She's going to go through the biggest, most heart-breaking event in her life!"

"You just started all the misery she had to suffer, now I think know the purpose of you making me work hard last week."

Yongguk shook his head in big disappointment, when he was about to leave, a staff ran out of nowhere in the room and said out loud.

"We found Song Seunghoon's whereabouts, Sir!"

Yongguk felt like he was just hit by a thunder bolt. He slowly turned to the guy.

"What did you say?"

"We found out Song Seunghoon, he's in Seoul!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It is such a shame to inform everyone that this story only has one chapter left, which means the next chapter will be the last.

I hope people who are still following this story will enjoy this chapter, although I can see many have lost interests. Anyway, thanks for spending time.