Unofficially

Begin Again

Mr. Song only stayed in Korea for two days, there was an unexpected fortuity in Macao so he had to come back there leaving Jieun with a dark gloomy mood all day after he left despite him promising to buy her some accessories from France when he comes there next week. Mrs. Kim was used to it, she knew Jieun would come back to being normal in no time so she just let the young girl be all as dreary as she wanted, not like it was the first time, though.

It wasn't not until that one random morning that she decided to go to school, like finally.

"You're leaving for school today? Breakfast is coming in 5 minutes." The old maid said with a smile.

Jieun checked herself in the mirror hanging on the wall in the kitchen once again before she sat down.

"Have you eaten, Mrs. Kim?" Jieun asked.

"I have." The old maid said as she placed a plate of omlet on the table.

Jieun sniffed the smell of it, a smile flashing on her face as she turned to Mrs. Kim.

"Looks delicious!" Jieun said in a cheerful voice as she took her fork and knife. "Can I have a cup of orange juice, please?"

"My pleasure! You seem to be in a better mood today, Ms. Jieun."

"Yes, I am. Although there's a Chemistry test today and I'm not sure if I've studied enough."

The delicious breakfast Mrs. Kim made actually got Jieun's mood so much better, she was always grateful for this woman's meals. She should be the best cook ever in the world.

As soon as Mrs. Kim placed the cup of fruit down, Jieun took and gulped in one go, she suddenly became rushed.

"I've got to go now, bye!"

Jieun kissed on Mrs. Kim's cheeks then running away. Actually that was quite normal, her mettle was not as its best right now but still better than the day when Mr. Song left. It would take Jieun about three or four days to come back to her usual mode.

"Be careful!" Mrs. Kim shouted after Jieun.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yongguk had wanted to go find Jieun once again after that night but since his work required so much time and concentration on as well as he was new to the job, also the contract of working on night shifts with a colleague prevented him from doing so. He had so much regrets after that night, the date should have been so smooth and favorable if he didn't screw it up.

It was not until exactly a week later that he had a chance to come find her, he didn't know the time when her class would dissolve so he waited in front of her house, kind of tiring but he needed to do this. 

Bad luck for Yongguk since it was Jieun's bad mood day, she usually didn't go home right after class but wandering around the city, not sure when she would go home.

"This rascal, she has classes all day? It's 5pm now." Yongguk mumbled to himself annoyingly.

The weather in Seoul recently became so cold since autumn was about to end, Yongguk usually disliked going outside, he preferred staying at home, enjoying a cup of coffee and watching some action movies but that girl just gave herself an exception today. Even Yongguk himself found this so ridiculous, he was now so eager to meet a girl that he barely knew, although he was pretty sure that she hated him more than having any other feelings for him.

Another hour passed, and still there was nothing screaming Song Jieun yet. Yongguk constantly checked his wrist watch to only get more distressed. As he was about to give up and launch his vehicle, a white Ford sprinted forward and parked in front of the house he'd been standing in front of, he saw Jieun getting off. Not wasting any seconds, Yongguk pushed the door, got out of the car and dashed to Jieun. She looked delighted and seemed to be in a good mood until she saw Yongguk, her expression was quite harsh, as if "what the are you doing here" but Yongguk overlooked it. He said in his usual deep voice.

"I want to talk!" He was to grab her hand but she dodged him.

"I don't want to." She replied, shortly and concisely.

He grabbed her arm back, his facial expression was serious.

"I heard you liked ice cream. Do you want some? I know a very good ice cream shop."

Jieun let out a bland laugh, she brushed her arm out of his, looking straight in his eyes.

"When did you talk to my father?" Yongguk nodded, Mr. Song called him a few days ago and they had quite a talk, Mr. Song told him about her usual bad mood when he went overseas. Jieun was right, her father really liked him although he had let his daughter go home by a taxi and made her cry that one night. Jieun looked at him, her face was drenched. "So if you know the story then what else do you want to say?"

"I'm sorry, I honestly apologize..." His voice was deeper than normally it usually was.

"Okay, apology accepted. Bye!" She made it so quick that Yongguk barely reacted.

As Jieun was about to turn away, Yongguk grabbed her by the arm and placed a sudden kiss on her lips. He proceeded the kiss with no mercy on her lips that left her breathtaking, he chewed on her lips with his hands supporting her neck, pressing his body on hers. Jieun opened her eyes widely, she dropped all her shopping bags trying to push him away and scream but it only allowed to get into more. She tasted like ice cream to him, sweet and cool, her lips were soft and accessable driving him crazier also her body was so hot against him making him go more passionately. Yongguk knew he was being totally creepy towards Jieun but he couldn't care less, kissing her was the only he wanted to do to her right now, she was still struggling, as expected, she wouldn't give in that easily which made him even more eager to conquer her.

Yongguk let go of Jieun to catch some breath, her lips were all wet and swollen a bit. The expression on her face didn't even change, she raised her hand and was about to slap him but he caught it in time.

"Not now!" And he bent down once again.

Jieun didn't give in again, this time she bit his lips making him stop right away and scream in pain. She leaned her back against the wall, breathing heavily as she looked at him.

"Are you crazy? What are you doing?" She screamed, covering with the back of her hand.

"Yes, I'm crazy. Can't you see it? I'm totally crazy because of you." Yongguk said making Jieun let out an unbelievable laugh, he didn't even care that his lips were bleeding. "Just once, can you please hear me just once?" He helplessly said, as if this was his only choice to have her talk to him. And despite its insanity, it worked.

"Okay, just once as you wish."

"It's cold out here, let's get in the car!" Yongguk bent down taking Jieun's shopping bags with one hand, the other holding on hers.

 

Jieun practically stayed silent when she got in Yongguk's car, he had left for somewhere to finally return with two pots of ice cream. She noticed him being cold for staying outside, still she said nothing but taking ice cream from him and giving him a tissue.

"Your lips are bleeding." She quietly said. She was still a bit mad but she couldn't ignore it. It was her who causing such a thing to him anyway.

He took it, quietly thanking her.

"My father really hates me eating ice cream because my throat is vulnerable." Jieun said before eating.

Yongguk held back the pot in his hands. "Then this one is mine."

"Isn't it supposed to be yours?"

"No, both are yours." He innocently said.

"Then give me!" Jieun immediately snatched it away from Yongguk, she was a big fan of ice cream with every flavor, she could eat it no matter how cold the weather was but was a weak creature, she had trouble with her vocal cords once and her doctor advised her to stay away from cold drink. This time she didn't care, if her father meant to tell him the secret which would reduce her anger, then she would give him.

"Can I say something?" He warily asked as her mood seemed to get a bit better thanks to those freezing ice cream.

"Go ahead!" Jieun was totally concentrating on her ice cream.

Yongguk concentrated on her, a strange feeling suffocated him as looking at her, he felt delighted yet nervous and worried with what he was about to say. He took quite of a while making Jieun wonder as well, she turned to him, feeling like she needed to stop eating, she wiped .

"What's that? What are you going to say? Oh, are you not going to apologize? For kissing me without permission, maybe."

Yongguk laughed lightly through his nose, he shook his head. "No, I'm not. I have no regret with it."

"Did you plan it? Did you plan to come here and kiss me?" Jieun gave Yongguk a strange look, she was totally shocked when he suddenly kissed her just now, still felt it, how strong and powerful his lips pressed on hers, how sweet it tasted.

Her first kiss, ever.

"No.." He smiled lightly. "I mean, I'm sorry, really sorry about that night. I heard that you cried, I felt extremely bad, I even let you go home by a taxi. I didn't mean to hurt you.."

"Okay, that's fine, you don't know anyway. I forgive you, except for the kiss."

Ice cream did magic.

"Why?"

Jieun felt something, something from this man's eyes, the way he looked at her, so passionately. She felt like he wasn't only hearing her through the ears, he heard her through his eyes as well. It was a bit uncomfortable.

"It's a pointless kiss, and it's my first kiss."

In Yongguk's experience, usually girls would be so ashamed to tell that part but this girl wasn't.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked, his facial expression was totally serious and even Jieun could feel the aura his eyes were appealing. "I really want to kiss you again, right now."

For the first time ever, Jieun didn't know what to say to Yongguk. He kept giving her those loving, burning eyes making her so uncomfortable and embarrassed.

And Yongguk did it, again. He bent down, gently captured her small pinky lips into his while supporting her neck with his hands to kiss her more deeply and passionately. Jieun didn't protest, actually she didn't know what to do, or how to do to be exact, then she realized she wanted this, actually she loves this, she loves being kissed by him but she just wouldn't respond to his kiss. Yongguk could tell that, he switched sides from time to time and still, she didn't open even. Cute.

Jieun stopped Yongguk as he was about to kiss her again after trying to catch up with some breath.

"This doesn't mean I agree to be your girlfriend."

"I know." He said then attacked her once more.

She was like an addict, he couldn't stop kissing those sweet, literally sweet, cool, and soft lips. He was a good kisser, even her answer was a no as expected, he knew he did make her feel something inside with his kiss.

"I'm not going to kiss you back."

I win. Yongguk thought, finally there was something that he could win Jieun over. This sounded like, felt like, looked like great to him and he was secretly enjoying the victory.

"That's okay." He smiled, his eyes sparkling.

He wasn't going to stop unless she told him to, he enjoyed this. He would kiss her until he got bored, well he didn't think that day would ever come so..

Jieun pushed Yongguk away after a while, she wasn't really shy after that but she was definitely not as comfortable as she'd always been. In fact, Jieun didn't know what to say after such an awkward situation.

"I like you, Song Jieun. Well, I know this is pretty soon and so sudden, maybe a bit ridiculous but I meant it, I like you and I'm going to make you my girlfriend, I'm really determined to."

"Wow that scares me, really." Jieun's eyes glanced at the back of Yongguk, trying to avoid his eyes.

"Don't be." Then he bent down, asking for another kiss that was allowed by Jieun. "Oh, one more thing, actually it's not true that I didn't feel anything that night, when our bodies touched."

Jieun blushed as Yongguk was kissing her and managing to say. She started to learn and opened , giving her tongue to him and also, more access. She learnt fast, in no time they started kissing roughly, passionately and intensely. He hugged her waist, pulling her closer, tightening on her leaving her with no air to breathe.

"You like me, too Jieun. I can feel that!"

"I never say I don't, but being your girlfriend is another story.."

Yongguk smiled in satisfaction, he started to kiss her even more vehemently. Jieun's lips got swollen in no time but she felt nothing but the heat, on the inside.

"You have no idea what that sentence will bring you, sweetie."

"Ew, don't use those words on me."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Too many kiss scenes? I'm sorry :D