Chapter 5 [Beach? Beach!]

Baby, I loved you first

   

 

     
       The atmosphere in the car was really stiff. Everybody was silent, just looking at each other with slightly confused face. Mark's statement got them hard. They wasn't ready to know that he has a girlfriend. Jaebom looked at Minah who was sitting quietly, playing with her phone. Her facial features were really nice - full lips , slim nose , big , brown eyes . She was pretty . Even very much if he should to be honest. The way she bit her lip made him smile , drawing the attention of Mark, who raised an eyebrow in an eloquent gesture. JB slightly shrugged , smirking . Something seemed to him that he had found a new way to irritate Tuan.
        Mark sighed and shifted in his place. He already began to regret that he decided to take Minah with him , because he saw the faces of boys who looked like they fulfilled their big dream - after all, they know a girl who don't faints and whistles.
Poor Minah looked around the car, trying to stop herself from spasms . She was shocked that she was so calm in this situation - well, unusual ride with a hot band from JYP . However, what she said in mind was a whole new story, because she would prefer to spend time with 2PM . Why ? This was understood by itself - the beach , the heat , the lack of t-shirts, 2PM . Rawr .
" Okay, we're here ! " manager stopped the car and turned to look at the group "I don't want to hear that someone was trying to drown someone , right? You have to act like mature people , not monkeys ... YAH ! WANG JACKSON ! I'm not done with the speach ! “
       The man shook his head , watching as Jackson runs toward the water , almost tripping by his own feet. In the second, the rest of the team followed in his footsteps , leaving a doumbfunded girl and manager resigned in the car.
"You're not going?" the man looked at her , sighing heavily , " You don't look too willing though…"
" I can't swim ... " she admitted hesitantly , playing with the tip of a white t- shirt.
" Oh , I see ! " manager bared teeth and got out of the car, " In this case, stay in the car , or hide in the shadows. We do not want anything to happen to you , right? "
" Thank God that someone here is normal ..." she smiled at him gratefully , then sat cross-legged on the seat to be able to watch GOT7 who happily were splashing each other in the water.
" Oh , they're not so bad ," said the man , taking out a few boxes from the trunk "Just too loud and they are all over the place. "
" I know I could give them a chance ," shrugged his shoulders slightly and began to unravel the handset.

 

" Yah ! Wang Jackson ! Calm down, damn it ! "
        Mark and JB were currently under wild fire from the part of Jackson , who made it a point of honor to drench his buddies to the last thread . And as he decides something , then so be it , so do not even care about their wild screams . BamBam and Yugyeom sat on the sand and tried to create a castle, which , well, actually reached JR waist and looked really impressive.
       Youngjae instead lurked near the van , trying to look carefully at noona , who was sitting in the middle , but she had the legs on the outside, because she tried them got a little tan . Oh yes , Choi really wanted to approach her . And now here he was not about her shapely body and amazing legs - simply was surprised that the girl was not crazy when she saw them . He took a deep breath and was about to go to her when he saw that his leader is moving in the direction of the car, so he quickly retreated , hiding behind the van.
" Damn him ," he muttered under his breath. Minah was lying on her back, taking the entire length of the seat and held the phone over her head, looking at playlist.
        Somehow she couldn't find anything good, even if she had an impressive amount of songs on her phone. She sighed deeply, then decided to include a random selection when something moist slapped her knee.
"Christ!" she squealed loudly, letting the phone to fall of the hand, thus hitting up her nose, "For what ?!"
"Oh crap!" JB quickly pulled the girl into a sitting position to be able to look at her, "I did not mean to scare you! I'm sorry!" He gently touched her face, making sure that nothing happen, then smiled charmingly, looking into her eyes.
"It is not broken?" she raised an eyebrow, nervously touching the nose, "It's not like I liked it, but I'm attached to it. You know, thanks to it I can breathe."
"It's fine," the boy nodded and pushed his hands away from her face, as if nothing had happened, "Why are you sitting here alone, and dont play with us in the water?"
"She can't swim ..." they heard Marks calm voice, who came to them and leaned against the side of the car, "It is better that she's sitting here and safe than there in state of danger …"
       He then threw a meaningful glance in the direction of JB, who rolled his eyes. Minah stared dumbfounded at these two guys who behaved fairly weird, but looked quite perfect - wet t-shirts clung to their bodies, and water droplets running down the hair, making the men seemed to be even more inhuman.
" What have I done to you God? " she moaned , shaking her head, then gently pushed aside JB and jumped out of the car , stretching . She calmly looked at Tuan. " But I think I can immerse feet , right? "
" You can even enter to your knees ..." rolled his eyes , "But do not fall into the water , okay? "
"Do I look like a suicide person to you ? "
" You look like you ..." he leaned toward her and whispered in her ear " ... kissed me yesterday ! "
       And he amused went towards the rest of the guys , miraculously avoiding being hit by mint sneaker that flew in his direction.
"I hope that you will step bare foot on the lego ! " she shouted after him , and , folding her arms across her chest , headed for the water.
" I like her . She has to be my best friend ! " Jackson said , watching the silhouette of the girl.
" Do not even try ," warned him Mark "You get close to her , trust her , and she will deliver you into the hands of fans when she've enough of you . That's her nature . "

 

     Two hours later, everyone enjoyed themselves and enjoyed the moment. Even Minah decided to join in the fun and was actually fooling around with Jackson on one of the bridges. They played chicken fight, communicating with each other in all the languages they knew - Korean, English and Chinese.
"You didn't tell us that she knows so many languages ..." said manager, igniting the grill and looked at Tuan, who was engaged in the preparation of meat.
"Well ..." Mark shrugged, "That's good, isn't it?"
      But before the man could answer him, his attention was caught by two on the platform and Tuan felt his heart dies – Jackson held Minah at the waist and spun her around with amazing speed.
"Oh damn ..." he muttered, putting aside the knife "It may end really bad! JACKSON! Put her on the ground!"
      However, he didn't finish, because at the same time Wang's arms give up and before he put the girl on the ground, she was already dropped towards the water. Everyone froze as they were watching the situation, but Tuan, thinking soberly, raced toward them. Literally two seconds after him, reacted JB, but he was too far away. But, before both of them reached the water, girl stood up and growled loudly. Mark stopped, facepalming himself, when he get that water wasn't deep – it was reaching girl's stomach.
“Minah, I'm really sorry!” Jackson giggled “I didn't want to throw you in the water... Or, looking at you now, I may did it for purpose!”
“What are you talking about?” she raised eyebrow, then looked down and cover her chest, crossing arms “Stop looking at me, ert!”
“I can't! I'm a man!” he tried to turn his gaze, however, failed.
      Minah rolled her eyes and she came out of the water, cursing under nose. Mark smiled lightly and reached to her, giving his own, black and dry t-shirt.
“You can change behind the van. I make sure that no one goes there.” he explained with smile.
“It's your fault, Tuan.” she mumbled, taking t-shirt “You forced me to come here!”
“You're being really dramatic...” he rolled his eyes, but girl was already walking away “Don't break your leg or something!”
“Go to hell!”
      And she gracefully tripped on her own legs, making boys laugh.

 

“Are we going to meet again?”
      Minah looked at Jackson, who was watching her with anticipation, then shrugged, not knowing answer for his question. Boy just sighed, taking girls phone.

“What are you doing?” Minah raised her eyebrow.

“I'm going to save my number, what do you think, silly?” Jackson chuckled, taking a selfie “I want to stay in touch with you...”
“Why?” she bit her lower lip.
“Isn't it obvious?” he smiled widely “You become my favourite person in the whole world!”
“You know me for almost nine hours, I can't be your favourite...” Minah laughed, shaking her head while Jackson rolled his eyes “What?”
“Of course, you can be. There's nothing wrong in it.” boy explained, putting his arm around her neck “We can be besties, you know? Taking perfect selcas, having fun on video-calls, everything...”
“Don't get him wrong...” JB took a free spot next to her “Jackson's always so nice to girls that are pretty...”
“P... pretty?” Minah stuttered, feeling like her cheeks become hotter. She quickly covered them with her hands “Why all of you are so smooth with your words? Did you got trained for it or what?”
“Well...” Jr chuckled “You can said that and you'll be really close to the truth.”
“I'm going to die when JiAe get to know how I spent my day...” she mumbled to herself, hanging her head low.
“Maybe next time you can bring her with you, hmm?” JB poked her cheek with smile.
       Oh, s... AKIMUSHROOMS. Why are they so touchy with me?!
“Okay, guys!” Mark stand in front of them “We need to go back, so can you stop making her embarassed? She'll think that you have soft spot for her and never let your side...”
“Yah...” Minah stood up, pouting “I'm not clingy kind of girl!”
“Really? I remember it differently!” he held his chin in his hand and change his voice to really childlish “Oppa! Oppa! Wait for me! Oppa! Buy me ice cream! O... OH !”
    He clutched his right leg, because Minah kicked him with all power she had. Rest of the boys laughed, seeing this scene – Mark was jumping on his left leg and girl was standing with her hands on the hips, puffing her cheeks.
“!” Minah exlaimed then hooped into van, closing door behind her.
“Well... You need to admit that she's cute...” Jackson shrugged seeing faces of his friends “Just saying.”
“She's devil incarnate.” Mark mumbled, rubbed his sore spot then smiled widely “And... I want to make a pact with the devil...”


_________________________________________________________________________________________

Uhum, uhum! *mic check* 1, 2, 1, 2! 
Hello everybody! 
So I'm FINALLY back from hiatus. 
I hope you still like this story and my perfect little Minah! 
I'll try to update in next two weeks, so keep waiting! 
Remember to subscribe and comment to make me happy! 
Love ya! 
*dramatically drops mic, almost breaking it*
AegyoG OUT.