Chapter 2 [Shirtless Heaven]

Baby, I loved you first

 

 

Okay, it wasn't that bad. Which girl wouldn't want to run into two members of 2pm? Half- members by the way. Ohh, God bless the chocolate ABS
“Damn... I mean... Whoops?” she quickly covered her eyes “I haven't seen anything! Really!”
“I want to believe you but it's a little hard to do when you peeking beetwen yours finger, y'know?” asked one of 2PM, probably it was Chansung “But whatever, who are you and how you got here?”

“Yeah, I'm asking myself about this too” Minah sighed deeply “Are you still shirtless?”
“Wait a minute” Junho smiled lightly and quickly got dressed in T-shirt “Okay, I'm done. Now you can talk with us?”
“I think so...” she left her hand and again, quickly, covered eyes “Oh for God's sake, I was talking about you two being shirtless, not only about Junho sunbaenim!”
“Oh, so I should wear something too?” Chansung's face was totally blank but he take a white T-shirt and wear it impressively fast “Totally covered! You can look now!”
“And I, stupid, thought it'll be totally easy mission to accomplished. Nevermind. Do you know where's Tuan?”
“Ah!” Junho claped at his hand “I know who you are!”
“Y... you know?”
“But, honestly, he described you a little different, you know?” the blonde one cocked his head to one side.
“What he told you?” she had a really bad feeling about it “Mmm?”
“Sooo...” Chansung looked her “Mark said that you're small, but this is true. However, your face should be more rounded and you shouldn't be that pretty. And you've crooked legs too! It's all that he said!”
I'm gonna kill him without mercy.
“Okay, keep calm, Minah, just keep calm!” she muttered under breath and smile prettily to 2PM boys “So when Tuan will be here? I don't have all day to wait for him, so maybe I'll leave this package and you'll give it him?”
“Sorry, Minah – sshi, but he didn't allowed us to take it...” Junho smile shyly “He said that he want to take it personally, so you need to wait a little bit longer...”
“Well...” she sighed “It looks that I had any choice, so I'll sit in the corner and act like I'm not here. It's okay with you?”
“Good idea” Chansung nodd his head “But are you sure that you can handle ALL 2PM? You know, it's our training time so...”
“It's okay.” Minah sat on the floor and took earphones from backpack “I'll just put on my music and off world, so I wont be any big trouble for you, I promise!” “If you say so...”

Two hours later, when Minah learnt almost full choreography for “Go crazy” the door opened and GOT7 went inside. She stood up and walked toward them, holding tightly on the package. Ok, maybe she accustomed to the presence of 2PM, but now it was far too crowded. And got too handsome.
“Yah, Tuan...” she patted him on the shoulder, and when he turned she shoved package into his hands “Here you go and I'm off!”
“Wow...” Mark looked at her with wide open eyes “Minah, what happened to you?!”
“What do you mean “what happened to you”, Tuan?” she raised her right eyebrow in mild surprise.
“You look like a woman” he smirked “I'm in shock!”
I'm gonna punch you in the face.
“For your information - I am a woman, so I look like one, get it?” Minah tossed her hair back, being slightly annoyed “You're still mean, Tuan.”
“Don't “Tuan” at me” he rolled his eyes “You should call me Oppa and be nice to me, because I'm older than you!”
“I prefer to dance to Mr.Chu than to say to you Oppa, get it?” twisted in a grimace and she crossed arms on her chest “This term must be earned and it isn't easy thing to do!”
“You know you're adorable when you're angry?”
“P... pardon?” His words startled her.
“You still have this dimple” Mark touched her cheek with his finger and smiled innocently “It's really cute, you know?”
She quickly pushed his hand and took a step back, looking at him annoyed. She didn't like any kind of skinships. Minah really hate people who violated her personal space. A Mark Tuan was just such a person.
“Touch me again and I'll rip of your lungs through your throat, ok?” Her voice was sweet, but she look terribly serious “So I'm just gonna go. I hope we will not see each other anymore.” she turned to look at the rest of the people staying in the room and smile brightly “JYP fighting!”
And walked away quickly. Jackson hang his arm around Mark's shoulder and shook his head in disbelief.
“How is it possible that someone who looks like an angel had such a devilish character, hmm?” he looked at Tuan with little smile.
Mark just laughed and began to stretch in the middle of the room. He already had plans that involved the charming young lady.

In the evening, when she did all she had to do, Minah fell on the bed of her friend, sighing heavily. Park JiAe, petite brunette, looked at her with a slight smile. She knew perfectly well that her friend knows Tuan from the childhood.
“So...” she began uncertainly “How was it to meet him after a few years?”
“Bad.” Minah ran fingers through her hair and sat down normally.
“Don't overdo it, I'm sure it was fun.” JiAe smiled brightly.
“Oh, sure it wasn't so bad.” Shim rolled her eyes “It was terrible. Totally terrible. He's such an , you know? He even doubted that I was a woman!”
“Maybe he was just joking?”
“Joking, my !” she snorted loudly “He was totally serious when he said it...”
“And what did you do?” JiAe stirred the spoon in a cup of yogurt “Mmm?”
“I? I was nice to him...” Minah shrugged her shoulders carelessly “Of course, I really want to punch him in the face...”
“Oh my God!” Park looked at ther in horror “But you didn't, right?”
“Of course not.” she nodded “But he was really lucky that we wasn't alone, otherwise...”
“Otherwise what?”
“Nothing. Probably I couldn't even hit him, because he grew so tall!” Minah showed some height in the air “I bet he's around 175 cm!”
“So you become interested in him?” JiAe barely escaped the flying pillow “Yah! Be careful, because the yogurt will pour!”
“Are you insane, girl?” Shim looked at her “How I can be interested in a such guy like Mark Tuan?!”
“Normally?” Park shrugged her shoulders “He's handsome and have a nice voice. And you know him for years, so where's problem?”
“The problem is that he isn't my style!”
“He's a human, not a piece of clothes to be in “your style”, Minah. You can't treat him like a pair of jeans!” JiAe looked indignant “If you fall in love, you will not think that is he your style or not. He just will.”
“How long do you want me to explain that I don't like Mark Tuan ?!” Minah raised her voice “And there is no chance that this will change...”
“You say that now, and who knows what will happen later... Throw me a pillow again, and I will pay you back!”
“Well, come on. I challenge you to a duel!”
“And you are 21 years old?” soft pillow hit her in the face “Ok, it's a war!”

When the next morning Minah went downstairs, her mother was waiting for her with a clear excitement. The younger Shim raised eyebrow, then opened the refrigerator to get something to eat. Her every move was closely followed by her mom.
“Something wrong?” she sat down at the table.
“Sooo...” Shim Hyosonn smiled innocently “Yesterday I spoke on the phone with Mrs. Tuan...”
“And?” Minah wasn't interested “Something happened to Auntie?”
“Oh, no. Everything's okay...” her mother shaked her head “Anyway, she asked me if I could do something for her...”
“And you immediately said yes, having no idea what's going on, right?”
“Exactly!” Mrs. Shim looked really happy “But I need your help, again...”
“No way! You know how much I suffered yesterday?” Minah stood up vigorously “I'm not going to do something that is related to Mark, okay?”
She set the bowl in the sink and walked into the hall to wear shoes. The bus to the university departures in ten minutes, so she had to hurry.
“Mom, we talk about it when I'll be back, ok?” Minah opened the door and went outside “I have no time right now...”
“Mark will live with us for two weeks.” She finally said it before she closed the door.
“WHAT?!”

2 hours later

“What?!” JiAe looked at Minah with shocked face.
“This is exactly what I said” Shim sighed deeply and opened a bottle, then took a sip of a water “Can you imagine this? He'll stay with us, because he got a free time, but can't go to the parents. So in this case, they asked us to take care of him as if he was five!”
Minah slightly hit her head on the table in an act of desperation. Just yesterday she was sure that she wouldn't have to seen him anymore and now another came out that she will have to share with him her very special living space. It was not acceptable.
“Maybe it won't be that bad?” Park tried to comfort her.
“If he don't fall out of the window, it will not be wrong.” Shim said, sighing desperately.
“Why suddenly he would fall by ...” JiAe saw a suggestive glance from friend “Got it. When he'll appear in your house?”
“I don't know. I don't care about it.” she straightened up and looked at her watch on cellphone.
“Should I believe you?”
“My mom talked to his menager and he said he will drop him when GOT7's schedules is over. I think it'll be around noon or later” Minah shrugged her shoulders “As for me, he might not appear at all...”
Among girls was silence. Shim wondered how to survive two weeks, and Park thought about how to help convince her friend to be nice to him.
“I think that your mother treats him like a second son, you know” she looked around “She must miss your Oppa after he moved to Thailand...”
“You know that it's what I wondered?” Minah stood up and take her bag “Anyway, I still have about ten hours without him in my life, so I'm gonna spent it nicely...”
“You forget that we don't end our lectures yet?” Brunette smiled innocently at her friend who suddenly looked like she gave up.
“Do you always have to bring me down, Park JiAe?”

___________________________________________________
So yesterday I become a Auntie <3