Chapter 4 [Mom aka Almost Lawyer]

Baby, I loved you first

 

 

Shim Hyosonn was really worried. She didn't know what she should expect from those two, especially when their relationship wasn’t great. Her only wish for that moment was that anything bad don’t happened. She took her phone and dialed number of her doughter. One signal, two signals, three signals.
“Oh come on! Pick up, Minah!” Hyosonn mumbled under her breath.
“Hello?” she heard a male voice “Auntie, it’s Mark here…”
“Mark?” Shim was really shocked “Why you answer my call?”
“It seems that Minah’s really busy. She left home about hour and half ago” He answered with light tone.
“So you’re alone?”
“Yeah, but don’t worry, I’ll have fun by myself.” Mark didn't sound bothered about this situation.
“I hope so. If you’re hungry, eat anything you want from the fridge, ok? I'll be home at 10 AM and I spend some time with you so don't worry! Wait for me, Mark!”
“Yes, Auntie. See you soon!”
Hyosonn hid her phone into pocket and sighed deeply. She should have foreseen that Minah will use this opportunity to slip out of the house. Shim shaked her head and open the car to go home. She didn't want Tuan to be alone.


At the same time, Mark was lying comfortably on the couch. Honestly, he was a little shocked, he didnt expect that Minah can go out without telling anything to him. She just used the moment when he was in the bathroom.
“This girl's impossible...”


“Do you want to tell me that you left Mark Tuan in your house? Alone?!”
“Why you acting like I commited a crime, JiAe? It's no big deal.” Minah shrugged while looking at some kind of magazine about celebrities “He's a big boy and he can have fun by himself, if you know what I mean!”
“He's your guest so you should take care of him!” JiAe shaked her head, lookin very serious at her friends “And you just came to me. In that case, you should take him with you!”
“Oh, really?” Shim stared at her with raised eyebrow “Just tell me that you want to meet him...”
“Yeah, I want and what?”
“I can introduce you if you'll be a good girl” Minah smiled innocently.
“REALLY?!”
“Nope. I was joking.”
“.
“Love you too, girl.”
“Anyway, do you know what you do last night?” JiAe looked at her with interest.
“Umm...” Minah bit her lower lip and smiled awkwardly “I don't remember anything, but Tuan told me something interesting...”
“What he said?”
“He probably lied to me, but he said that I...” Shim covered her face with a pillow and finished in a whisper “...kissed him!”
“YOU DID WHAT?!”
“Can you stop screaming, you microwaved piece of soap?!” Minah punched friend on the head with a pillow “You're really loud today~”
“Oh my godness! You and Mark shared a kiss and you don't remember it?! How's it possible, you stupid woman?!” JiAe grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her lightly “How dare you?”
“If you remember, yesterday I was in the same state of mind as you so stop lecturing me, Park JiAe, and think about one thing. He's a good liar!”
“Kissing is not something of which can easy lie though...”
“He's Mark Tuan from GOT7. He can everything...” Minah sighed and lay on the bed, touching her lips “I probably kissed him. What now?”
“So... maybe...”
“Maybe what?”
“Do you like him now?” JiAe smiled a little.
“Do you like getting hit by a car?” Shim replied quickly.
“No, I don't.”
“Then you have a answer for your stupid question!”


Two hours later, Minah was on her way home. Of course, she didn't want to come back, but she forgot her phone and wallet so she even couldn't go to the mall. She froze at the sight of her mother's car.
“Aigoo...” she scratched her head “She'll be mad.”
The girl took a deep breath and opened the door, then looked inside with uncertainty. No one was waiting for her. She smiled to herself and stepped inside, taking off the jacket, next she turned around.
“OH FOR GOD'S SAKE!” she clutched her heart when she saw her mother “Why you scared me, mom?!”
“Young lady, where have you been?” Hyosonn placed hands on hips “And, most important, why you left Mark alone?”
“Aish. I just went to JiAe...” Minah looked on the floor “We had something to do, mom!”
“Yes, like I believe you. You're my daughter and I know when youre lying, Minah!” older Shim shaked her head “From now you need to spend time with Mark. If you're going to party at JiAe's house, you're taking him with you. Shopping? With him. Beach? With him. Got it?”
“But...” She was more than outraged “Why?!”
“Because I said so!” her mother lost patience.
“Wow, good one, mom! You should be a lawyer!”
“I'll think about it and now go to the garden. Mark's there...” Hyosonn smiled a bit “He's such a helpful boy just like your brother...”
“Whatever, mom!”
Minah wasn't happy, but she went to the garden to see what Tuan's doing. She stopped at the door and crossed her arms. Mark was too busy mowing the grass to notice her. He was wearing a white boxer and the usual sweatpants and Minah had to admit it, that this looked pretty good on him. Even better than good. His arms looked amazing when he flexed them. Overall, his body looked perfect.
“He's perfect” she mumbled under nose and mentally slapped herself “What are you talking, Shim Minah? Are you insane?!”
“Talking to yourself is a sign of madness.” Tuan stopped in front of her and turned off the mower, then wiped his forehead with forearm. “I didn't know that you came back. Did you have fun?”
“Why you're so nice to me, Tuan?” she raised her eyebrows “What are you up to?”
“Me? I just mowing the grass as you can see” he smiled widely “Someone need to do it...”
“And it must be you?”
“Yes, because I'm a man...” Mark winked at her “I'll be done in 20 minutes, so later we can go to the beach...”
“I hadn't planned to go to the beach today...”
“I know. We planned it and I decided to take you with me...” he shrugged “So just take a swimsuit, towel and something to eat, because we must be ready about 1PM.”
“Wait! I don't get it something...” she looked at him with confused face “Who's “we”, Tuan?”
“By “we” I mean GOT7, silly! We've some free time, so we want to spent it at the beach, havin fun and trying to drown Jackson...” Mark laughed seeing her blank face “I'm kidding about drown part...”
“But don't you think that I don't want to go with you and your friends?” Minah tried somehow to defend.
“Of course you want to go...” he smiled at her for a moment and then became serious “And even if you don't want to, you would have to...”
“Why?”
“Because of your mom. She can get really mad if you say no, especially after that you left me alone.” Tuan mower and smiled brightly “So go get ready for having fun...”
I really hate you, Mark Tuan.
Minah sighed deeply and went back inside the house to meet her mother, who was waiting for her on the couch. The youngest had feeling that Hyosonn overheard the conversation.
Maybe she was the one who got the idea of the beach and she just lend it to Tuan? Oh no, Minah. You're being paranoid.
“I prepared for you two basket with food” She smiled happily “Of course, it'll be enough for everyone so share with the rest of the boys, ok?”
“You're impossible, Mom.”
It's a madhouse.


“Minah, remember to be nice to your new friends, ok?”
“Mom!” Shim rolled her eyes “They're not my new friends. I've JiAe and it's enough...”
“Of course...” Hyosonn nodded and smiled warmly when she spotted Mark on the stairs “Oh, Mark. You're ready?”
“Almost...” he showed his best smile and ran fingers through his hair. “I just need to check if menager is on his way. Minah, do you have everything? Swim suit, food, towel?”
“You don't need to check me. I'm old enough to take care of myself...” she turned her back to him and spotted mothers face. “What?”
“You're rude to our guest, Minah!” older Shim did no – no with her finger “And you should call him Oppa, you know about it.”
“Don't want to.”
“Minah.”
“Hell freeze sooner than I'll call him like that.”
“Or your bank account...” Hyosonn smiled dangerously.
“Are you threatening me, mom?” Minah was speechless. “It's unfair!”
“I'm just warning you, so start acting like an adult and call him Oppa...”
“Auntie, I don't need it, really!” Mark smirked and waved his hand “I'm okay with it, so don't worry. I'm gonna make her call me oppa anyway!”
“You inspired my inner serial killer, Tuan!”
Minah just took her bag and moved outside. She was angry on her mother. She's not a little kid she was before and she won't call him “Oppa”. There's no need for it. Shim sighed deeply and in the same moment, spotted a black van on the end of street. She didn't know GOT7's car, but she had a feeling that it was it.
“They're here...” Mark caught her arm and led her to the van “Move, little one. We don't have time!”
“Aigoo, just let off me!”
Her protests were ignored, and after a while she sat in the car between JB and Jr., who looked at her slightly surprised.
“Hi...” she waved shyly at them “I'm Shim Minah and actually I feel kidnapped...”
“I'm JB, leader, but what are you doing here?”
“She's with me...” Mark took a seat in the van and smiled brightly. “Do you have problem with it?”
“No, not really but you should tell us that we'll have a quest, hyung” JB frowned.
“Hyung?” BamBam looked from the back of car “Is she your...?”
“Girlfriend?” Tuan finished his question and winked “Yeah, kind of...”
“WHAT?!” seven voices screamed in unision.
Minah looked at him with confused face. She didn't get what happened right now and she just wasnt moving on with her gaze from Tuan who was smiling at her.
Oh yes, Mark Tuan starts messing around.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
So here it is! :D
I hope you like it!
Comment&subscribe!
Love you all <3

P.S 

If you want you can also read my 2nd story about BTS ----> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/844683/accidentally-in-love-comedy-romance-bangtanboys-jhope-jhopeandoc