Chapter 4: The Rival

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Its been 4 days since that night happened. Shin hye didn’t dare to open about it at all.. the fact that shes so afraid maybe yonghwa will denied it and said his drunk and it will just hurt her feelings..But after that night she started to get curious who is hyejoong . the name her husband mentioned.. she decided to approach his cousine Juniel just incase she got the answer..

Juniel can I asked you something dear?.. shinhye said with a very soft voice . they were both in a coffee shop where shinhye invited her..

unni are you alright? You look pale and seems..theres buries on your hands .. is theres something happened?.. she asked worriedly while caressing her fine hands… shinhye fastly pull her hands and hide at her back..

aigoo don’t worry unni is fine.. she show her best smile..

unni are you having some problems with oppa?..is he hurting you?...

ani your oppa is very sweet and kind so don’t worry… she deny.. hopefully juniel belived her..

I know what is happening between you and oppa..unni.. the marriage is force.. and  I know oppa so well.. unni please bared with oppa.. pls try to understand him.. she holds shinhyes hand very tight as shinhye tears stared to fall .. 

tell me what happened… she softly added.. unni please don’t cry… tell me what happened did oppa hurt you?.. she shooked her head nothing happened between us.. his not hurting… she answer..

ok unni if that so..

about what I said awhile.. can I asked you something?

anything unni… she took a very deep breath…

do you know who is HyeJoong?... juniel eyes become wide..

MWO???...

do you know her?... pls tell me who is she.. whats her connection on my husbands life?..juniel please.. im gone crazy thinking who is she…

I think its better if you asked oppa about that unni im not in the position to give the answer.. she explain shinhye felt so upset upon hearing juniels answer.. shes freaking want to know who is Hye joong,,,


~~*~~


oh shinhye you back .. I thought you got a 1 month leave after your wedding.. suzy utterd.. once she her friend .. .. wait whats wrong with you?..she added..

im fine.. by the way when will be the photoshoot for the next magazine?.. we will also have fashion by this week you must prepared the models and the dresses…  she informed..

ok…. Suzy simply reply but still staring at her wanting to know whats going on.. shinhye just silently sitted on his chair and begin to scan so many documents on her table..

so hows married life?.. it must be beautiful.. you got a very hot and handsome husband.. suzy giggle… shinhye smirk at her…

wae???..she pout… nothing just go and do your work… shinhye reply and smile at her…

arosso.. ah wait.. we have a new photographer .. he will start tomorrow do you want to meet him?...

no need I’ll just meet our new photographer during the photoshoot tomorrow..


~~*~~

stop that yonghwa you keep drinking… minhyuk almost shout on him..

why why.. its like that.. I love her..why she didn’t wait for me?...

hyung that’s enough.. just let hye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter