Chapter 11: JongHyun's Confession

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 

its been a day had passed since what happened in the roof top between him and shinhye. Actually  shinhye still felt so damn hurt, shes hurt not because yonghwa hurted her physicaly again but it because yonghwa play fool on her.. and  she cant accept te fact that everything is just a play. Yonghwa slowly open his eyes and found hus side still emty and seems no one sleep beside him he frowned and sitted on the bed while holding his head.. “aisshh.. im so drunk last night” he thought  “she didn’t come home?” he asked him self then stood up.. he harshly grab his towel and went in the bathroom. “I haven’t since her since we fought in office.. where the hell she go” he curse in his mind and turn on the shower.  

right after he finished he went out on his room and went directly on shinhyes room .. he opened and its not lock.. he saw her laying on the bed with out uttering any word. Shes silently laying while facing the ceiling. He walked closer to her and stood right next on the bed.. shinhye acts like she didn’t notice his presence..”where have you been last night” he asked while staring at her intently “its not your busness at all” … “I care because im your husband” .. shinhye stood up and smirk she continue walking when suddenly yonghwa rudely grad hier wrist and hold it very tight..”here me go again yong please .. stop it your hurting me” she half shouted .. “ hurting you.. you serves it.. “ he tighten even more.. “ why you care huh?..why you care I went home or not..  why don’t you just care about yout ing mistress.. why don’t you just to to her huh?.” She shouted makes him more angry. “don’t you dare to say those words” he shouted and slap her again very strong makes her fell of the bed.. then shinhye phone rang.. yonghwa fastly walked and reach her phone “JongHyun” the name flash on the screne.. “ seems you secret man is calling you” he said sarcasticly and answer the phone shinhye eyes become wide and felt scared even more. 

“Jung Shinhye’s husband speaking what can I do for you?” 

“oh hello sir I just want to asked if mrs.jung  can attend the photoshoot today”  jonghyun said over the phone

“attend the photoshoot or your date with my WIFE?” he emphasize his last words then ended the call… he throw shinhyes phone makes it crush on the floor her eye become wide  then he grab her to make her stand fixed your self you’have a date with your man.. he said.. “ yong his not my man” she said softly ..  “yong please stop it.. your hurting me” she said .. yonghwa stare at her… in a dead glare he then forcely grab her and kissed her lips passionately and intence .. shinhye tried to push him when she felt yonghwa kissed her like a hungry baby… “yoo,….nn…ng…yong..” she said and push him really strong makes her escape..  yonghwa become more angry and push her on the bed.. and fastly settled him self on the top of her.. “this is want you want right now im giving it to you” he said and hold her hands tightly and started to kissed her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter