Chapter 12: Jealousy (??)

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




" if im the only one you love... i'll never hurt you shin ah" jonghyun murmured on her ears while still hugging shinhye very tight..shinhye eyes become wide she cant even say i words on what she just heard... then jonghyun pull of their hug anf make her face him.. shin "i had this feelings since the day i saw you..since the day you come to my life.." he suddenly conffesed... 

"jonghyun ah... " ... "shin i love you" he said ... she took a deep break " jong,,,,,,,,,,,,," 

"jung shinhye" a cold voice heard coming from behind.. shinhye turn to statue .. and her heart started to beat abnormal.. she bravely stand up and look at her back and saw yonghwa standing behind her.. " yong" she manage to smile and approach her husband.. jonghyun silent on his place.. she circla her hands around her hsband waist..and gave him her best smile.. with out any hesitation.. yonghwa pull her and kissed her lips passionately and intence.. makes shinhye shocked... yonghwa kissed her torridly doesnt care if someone around them... he tried to get inside  and shinhye just give it .. and slowly respond.. he pull off their kissed and stared at her.. "fix your self we'll have dinner.. " he move back and gave a dead glare to jonghyun before her self.. 

shinhye turn her back and saw jonghyun.he just smile at her..and left... she sigh heavily and follow her husband going down the building.. shes holding her lips and a liltle smile form on her face..as she recall how gentle yonghwa while kissing her awhile ago.. 

" are you just going to stand there?.. get inside" he command.. shinhye just follow him...  "were we going?" she asked trying to start a conversation.. " i have a bussnes meeting and dinner.. and i want to bring you.. so stop dreaming that its a date.. " he said coldly.. shinhye didnt dare to utterd any words at all... after him


~~


shinhye was sitting across yonghwa.. she keeps looking around the luxurius restaurant in seoul.. yonghwa just silent on his place busy reading something.. "yong where are they? weve waiting here to almost hour.. arent they coming?" ... yonghwa look at his watch.. its almost midnight... " its 12 mid maybe they arent coming at all... " he said as simple as that... 

"if that so.. what our still doing here?..can we leave now?.." she asked.. "seems your in hurry honey.. why are you going somewhere?.. or meet someone?" he asked... "huh?"...  "oh come on honey.. just tell me the truth... are you having a secret one?" ... "yah.. somebody might heard you yong" she reply... " why are you ashamed?" ... "no.. ofcourse not..why im going to be ashamed..im the one whos having an affair here.. " she bravely said makes yonghwa stared at her intently.. " i dont want us to fight.. since they are not coming at all..i go ahead." she stood up and walked away... but yonghwa tried to chased her.... " sit back" he said angrily...  "im going home.." 

"i said go back to your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter