Chapter 31: Chapter 31

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Minhyuk is too shocked after seeing the messed yonghwa infront of his door. I have no where to go ! He utterd he sight and invited him inside. Yonghwa settel him self on the couch and shut his eyes. Hyung what happen? He sight heavily. Minhyuk im so stupid!!  . Thats it hyung i warn you already before but you didnt listen to me!! Minhyuk hissed in annoyance. What happend to you and shinhye ?. Then tears startes to roll on his eyes. Hyung~~~~ 

She got into accident! He utterd.. mwo!!! Minhyuk half shouted. But shes fine now. 

Good to hear that. 

But... we lost our baby. His tears becoming more heavier. Mwo?? Shinhye is pregnant?. Yonghwa just silently crying infront of his friend. Then he started to tell everything single detail to him. Minhyuk cant say anything but felt sorry to him and to shinhye. Hyung if only you think at the first place everything wont turn out like this.!! 

I let my anger and jealousy control me. He uttterd 

Its already getting late. Minhyuk invited him to sleep in his room but he refuses and chooses just to sleep in the couch. His tears continuesly falling on his cheeks. Shin ah. Im so sorry. I love you so much. He thought then he suddenly remember about his baby nakes him more brust into tears again. Because of me this happend to you baby.. pls forgive daddy. Daddy loves you so much. 

~

Yeobo how could you do this to your own son. You cant shut him out ! Mrs. Jung shouted to her husband. 

He deserved it. He must learn his lesson. Let him be.!! See what he have done.!! He treated abd cheated to his own wife!! I never thought we'll do all this things!! 

This things would'nt happend if you didnt force him to thia marriage! You should set him free and let him find his happiness!! Your son is rigth you did anything and just control him. Mrs. Jung said and left. 

 

~^~ 

 

Shinhye slowly seated on tha bed and saw her parents sitting on the couch.. she glance to them.. dad~~ she utterd her father fastly run to her shinhye didbt talked at all. Instead just hug her father very tight. Dad.. she murmured. Im so sorry my princess. He utterd. 

I should'nt let you marry him anymore. If i only know everything will turn out like this. I wont set you in this arrangement at all. Mr. Park already sheding tears. Im so sorry. She broke the hug and stared at her father. Dad i want to file a divorce pls help me. I want it soon as possible. She said bravely. Deh. I will call out lawyer for this darling. Shinhye just smile. Mrs. Park move closer to shinhye and sitted beside her she smiled at her and handed something suzy gave this to me she told me you left this when you stayed on her place she just silent and open the envelope her heart crushed into pieces looking at the ultrasound picture of her baby. She cares it lovingly she look at her mother trying to control her tears. 

Eomma look. Heres my baby . She utterd and showing the paper to her mother. 

My baby eomma .. heres my baby. She utterd between her tears. Eomma i your just joking last night right my baby is safe right. She said trying to comforst her self with a lie. 

Her mother just hug her tightly shinhye brust into tears again thinking she lost her own child. You baby is already in heaven darling. Mrs. Park utterd and just hug her. Shinhye cant help but cry. 

After a few minutes shinhye settle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter