Chapter 26: Chapter 26

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 Shinhye invited her friend suzy in their house soon as they finished their work. But first they went in the grocery to buy something they need. An hour had past they already reach Shinhye's place. your house is quite big. suzy utterd while looking around. having this kind of house ia useless if the family staying here is not happy. Shinhye said while placing the groceries in the table. Shin ah... ~~ suzy felt sorrry to her friend. she juat smile at her. Ok. lets cook something to eat. shinhye said .is your husband will join us?. shinhye just simply shook his head. makes suzy remain silent. all she wanted now is to asked shinhye to leave her husband. as if she cant take it anymore seeing her friend in this kind of state. Shes the only person who knows what exactly happening to them. After couple of hours they are done. and had their dinner. 

 

~*~ 

 

minhyuk eyes become wide after seeing yonghwa and hyejong together went out in the building. what the.. murmured. he stay still on his place. yonghwa send hyejong inside her car    then she drove away. yonghwa is on his way to the building going back to his office when minhyuk block his way. Hyung!! are you crazy? he hissed. how could you cheated to your wife? added. huh? cheated? do you know what your talking about minhyuk? he asked . shinhye noona dont deserved to be cheated!! minhyuk almost half shouted. she cheated on me first!! yonghwa shouted.. minhyuk shook his head. she will never do that. she loves you hyung!!. yonghwa sigh heavily and stared at him. you dont know anything minhyuk. i saw it with my both eye!! shes kissing other guy!! now tell me . that she didnt cheat on me.. yonghwa already burning in anger . jealously in addition. minhyuk is too shocked on what he heard. no hyung she cant do that.. yonghwa shook his head. but she did it already! he said and left. 

 

hyejoong and seohyun having their time inside the clud right after hyejoong left yonghwas office. they were both dancing ily in the middle of the dance floor while sorrounded with many guys. hyejoong seems so enjoying. lets drink more... hyejoong shouted as she raise her glass.. cheers. seohyun added. the dance floor is so damn hot! . everyone is really having fun. until seohyun invited her in their table. yah your so drunk. she utterd. dont you dare to say this to yonghwa arroso.. she utterd . of course why should i? she respond and hyejoong invite for a cheers. a tall guy approach her. lets go? hyejoong gave her hand and stood up. Enjoy soehyun said and they.left.! 

 

~*~ 

 

they were having a chitchat when someone just went inside. shinhye started to get shiver again the atmosphere is so awkwar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter