Don't Come Too Close

Worth

{ KILL COUNT: 002 }

 

"Come in." was all Jongin heard before he rushed into the room after Kyungsoo unlocked the door. Kyungsoo's room was dark as the starless night, and he was not even kidding. Literally everything in the room was black or any colour on the grey scale. The curtains were black. The bedsheets were black. The dressers and closets were black. The bookshelf was black and filled with grey books. His grey laptop rested on his study table.

 

Geez, does this guy even have any colour in his life? 

 

Something that looked extremely out of place was the red mattress that sat beside the queen sized grey bed. Without thinking, Jongin went straight to that mattress and sat down, like a puppy following his master's orders.

 

Meanwhile Kyungsoo was extremely unpleased with that red thing you call a bed in the middle of his perfect room. Emphasis, his. Who gave permission to mess up his flawless bedroom like that? Red is ugly. Although red is a good colour, but only on blood. And he could really want to see some blood right now, maybe or maybe not on Jongin's face. He hadn't decide yet, just maybe. A slight cough disrupted Kyungsoo's thoughts of possibly killing that intruder you call a Jongin, and he glared at the same exact intruder.

 

Jongin was scared. And by scared he was surprised that he hasn't peed his pants yet because of how scared he was. The boy right in front of him, although a little petite, every inch of the boy reminded him of the devil. Who could catch that knife flying right in his face so casually, and oh so casually flung that knife out of the way? Only this guy could, and just imagine what more this guy could do. That thought sent shudders down his spine and at the same time, he coughed at the sensation and earned a glare from 'the spawn of Satan'.

 

"I'm sorry!" Jongin shouted at his first instinct and immediately regretted it when he saw Kyungsoo's death glare and thought he would hear the angels’ singing soon enough. Jongin immediately kept his mouth shut and the sides of Kyungsoo’s mouth twitched just a little at the sight.

 

Ah, power. And Kyungsoo likes it. 

 

Scratch that, Kyungsoo loves it.

 

Kyungsoo walked to the chair tucked neatly in his grey study table and took a seat, crossing his arms. He gazed directly at Jongin, whom was noticeably uncomfortable in his gaze. Kyungsoo's lips pulled into a smirk.

 

"A few rules," Kyungsoo started. "Number one, no touching of my bed. The moment I see you doing that, don't blame me if your hand is gone by the next morning." Jongin gulped. This boy was serious about it.

 

"Number two, your items or whatever things you had brought with you goes to there," he pointed at the makeshft closet sitting right at the pathethic corner of his room, "and if I see any of your stuff anywhere else, I will not hesitate to take your legs out of your body too." Jongin inwardly scoffed. Did this boy have a serious obsession with body parts, or was it just him?

 

Kyungsoo noticed the other male was just staring at him, with wide eyes and his mouth hung wide open. Pretty pissed off at that fact, he took the long ruler on his table and slapped the ruler at the underside of Jongin's chin. His mouth slammed shut, and Jongin jerked wide awake. 

 

Aww, that must have hurt... Good that it did.

 

"What was that" Jongin shouted at the boy who just slammed a ruler at his face, "for...... I'm sorry...." where his voice faded to a whisper when he looked up at Kyungsoo's face.

 

Definition of Satan. Yup, he couldn't be more right about that. 

 

"And number three, training will start at 8pm at night, starting tomorrow. It will be for 3 hours, or any shorter if you're up for it", Kyungsoo sized Jongin's lanky body up and down again, "Be prepared to get whipped," Kyungsoo moved in closer to stare right into the younger male's eyes.

 

"Hard." 

 

Kyungsoo smirked and left for the door. "Oh, before I forgot, number four, in school, you better pretend you don't know me. I'm not really up for being a nice senior showing you around and being friendly guy to you right now." Kyungsoo then threw a sickenly sweet smile back at Jongin, whom he thought it was absolutely creepy and disgusting at this point of time. 

 

The door was slammed shut, and Jongin was left alone in the Satan room, where he reckoned he would have to sleep here until Uncle finished renovating his own one. He sulked like a child who lost his lollipop and then eyed at the grey bed right beside him. A teasing thought briefly flew into his mind as his hands thought of patting the cotton fabric. His hopes were dashed when he heard a loud cough, which he recognised it was Kyungsoo's outside of the room, as if he knew what he was about to do. His hands quickly retracted from the bed and folded his arms, sulking even harder.

 

"What have I gotten myself into?" Jongin thought despairingly as he stared hard at the bedroom door, hoping to burn a hole through it, "Freaking Satan, ugh."

 

Jongin settled on unpacking his things, which only consisted of a camping backpack and a duffle bag. It included all his clothes and necessities. He took out his neatly folded clothes and shoved it into the closet. He then took out his phone and looked at the lockscreen.

 

Dad.

 

He gently carressed the face on the screen, fighting the tears that were threatening to roll down his face. "Not now," he thought, before he locked his phone and placed it back into his pocket.

 

"Dinner is ready!" came a yell from the kitchen. With that, Jongin stepped out of the his new bedroom, and joined the rest.

 

►►►

(food)note: TWO FRACKING WEEKS TO THE START OF MY NATIONAL EXAMS. DO YOU FEEL THE STRESS. CAUSE I DO. BUT THEN I FEEL LIKE NOTHING AT THE SAME TIME. /rant over/ so please comment, upvote and subscribe because you know how much i love that~ <3 and also Jessica.... T^T