Who The Hell Are You

Worth

{ KILL COUNT: 001 }

 

Do Kyungsoo is not the average kid you would think he will be. Sure, he had a decent education. He did went to one of the top colleges in South Korea, where parents tried to push their half as competent children into those schools, while Kyungsoo got in with his own credit, partly because he did not have parents in the first place.

 

You see, Kyungsoo was pretty much an orphan. His father and mother were killed in a car crash a little about 15 years ago, when Kyungsoo was only 6 years old. So instead of happily waving goodbye to his parents or crying his guts out and pulling his mother's sleeve to let him go home on his first day of elementary, he went into the school with a straight face while two well built men dressed in black was guarding the limousine that he got down from.

 

Kyungsoo was "adopted" by this man whom he called Appa. Simply because he took on the father role in his life when his biological father did not manage to. Kyungsop did not exactly know what Appa's real name was, but he knew the surname of Appa due to him eavesdropping on the conversation of personal guards of Appa. Apparently it was somewhere along the lines of Kim or Kwon. But he dared not to ask or find out anyway.

 

So after almost 15 years of living with Appa, Kyungsoo is now studying in Seoul University for his Master's degree. Such a good life he's living, isn't it? But that's just what you think.

 

Behind the glamourous life of SKY-league university genius Do Kyungsoo, he leads another life. Behind the big innocent owl eyes, heart-shaped lips and a beautiful voice that melts hearts, he is simply a killer.

 

More like an assassin to be exact. He kills for money. And he kills for Appa. From young, he was trained by Appa to be a fighter. "Because in this world you just have to fight on your own, Kyungsoo." Appa once said to him when he was seven, and that was also the first time his Appa put him into training.

 

With a kill count of 52 at age 21, Kyungsoo was considered pretty good in his field. Kyungsoo stood before the luxurious mansion, whistling while strolling through his list. Ah, the last man for this month. Along with his name was his address, crimes and the method of kill. Kyungsoo smirked behind his black mask and even darker eyeliner. Its show time.

 

Kyungsoo would be able to become the leader of the Seoul District if he could clear this last man out of the way.

 

Or so he thought.

 

When he got back to the headquarters aka the house he shared with Appa, he barely noticed the unfamiliar boy that was sitting in the middle of the living room if not the bosterious voice Appa used to call for him. Kyungsoo was honestly just too tired of this crap and was planning to ignore Appa and go back to the soft comfy bed, if not for uncalled for flying knife that was aim for his face. Kyungsoo swiftly caught the knife just in time and threw it to the side, where it hit and stabbed one of the pillows. When he glared back at Appa, he could only see his cool smirk that pretty much always said "Job well done, son" and that comforted him a lot.

 

"What the hell, Appa?!" He spoke in a louder volume that usual, but not too loud to piss off Appa. Then after a gazillion years, he finally took notice of the unfamiliar boy. His mouth gaped wide open and was clearly impressed by Kyungsoo's skills. "Close your mouth, a fly is going to go in" Kyungsoo scolded the boy, in which the boy clammed his mouth shut in response.

 

"So..... What a great meeting!" Appa started with a mock cheerful voice in which Kyungsoo gave a 'Are you serious' face in response. "Kyungsoo, this is Jongin, Kim Jongin," Appa gestured at the boy, "And Jongin, this is Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo." The Jongin boy gave a small uneasy smile, clearly afraid of Kyungsoo and in which Kyungsoo's lips curved up into a smirk, clearly enjoying Jongin's fear.

 

"And Kyungsoo, Jongin is our newly recruited member for the Seoul District, so he's under your care now. You will need to train him too because he's clearly," Appa lifted Jongin's scrawny arms up, "not in top form." 

 

"What?!" Kyungsoo's voice got loud, really loud, as in so loud that it was echoing in the house. Appa kept a straight face, as if he knew Kyungsoo would act up like this.

 

"Plus, he will be sharing a room for you until we find him a room too."

 

" Say What?! There's like at least 10 rooms in this house and you can't even give him a room?!"

 

"His room is still under renovation so live with it."

 

"But Appa...."

 

Appa pulled him out of the living room and before Kyungsoo could protest again, Appa shushed him. 

 

"You want to be the leader of the Seoul District right?" Kyungsoo nodded immediately. "Then you got to take care of Jongin before you can get that position." Appa sing-songed. 

 

"But you said I could be the leader if I finish off Yang Saeguk!" Kyungsoo argued in a whiny voice.

 

"But who makes the decision?" Appa parroted his whiny voice.

 

"You..." Kyungsoo whispered in defeat.

 

"I cannot hear you. Who makes the decision in this house?" Appa said, clearly enjoying this.

 

"You." Kyungsoo replied with a louder voice this time.

 

"Good. So go get Jongin and be good friends okay?" Appa comforted before shoving Kyungsoo out of the kitchen and into the living room.

 

Kyungsoo scrowled at the now nervous boy and crooked his fingers to get the boy moving.

 

"Come with me."

 

►►►

(food)note: Assassin!au Kaisoo seemed like a good idea. I think I will have a fun time writing this. Please support by leaving comments and upvotes and subscribe for more! /going to get some food now/ side note: i edited the kyungsoo mask pic myself.. looks noob i know but i like it :)