Chapter 6: The Face

Different Worlds

Finally, I'm done with my work. It's still my first day, what's with the load of work? Or maybe I'm just unused to it.

"It's already 6:30 pm?" I whispered. Fei is still working. The rest of the team went home at 4pm. So I was alone when suddenly, a tall man wearing a fury hat and a sunglass approached me.

Will I run? Will I shout? What will I do?

"Hand." he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Your hand. Give me." He said.

"Why will I- My necklace!" I shouted with a relief on my face.

This guy picked up my necklace when I bumped the kid. I really dropped it. I never knew that someone will bother picking it up and return it to me.

"How did you find me?" I said,still with a smile.

"I called you. But you didn't hear me. So I followed you." he answered.

"Don't tell me you waited me until now?"

"Don't assume so much. I left and I was thinking if I will go back. Since I'm a good guy, I came back." he said.

This guy, he's so good looking, but he's so arrogant. But I swear, he's my type. Haha. Why am I smiling while talking to him? It's not so like me. Please be cool, Yuna. I think I already saw him. Where was it?

"You're smiling widely. That necklace must be so important?" He asked.

"Yeah. My mother gave it to me." I answered.

"Pay me back then. Right now."

"Wait, what? Why should I? To a stranger?" I carelessly said.

I know I owe him but not this much? He returned my necklace but that's not a guarantee that he's a good person. Plus we just met today. Like JUST RIGHT NOW!

"Stranger? You don't know me?" He said with one eyebrow lifted. "How should I know you? We just met today." I answered.

He took off his hat and his glasses. I already saw this face. I know it. The poster in the cafeteria, the TV commercial. It's him.

"You don't know the great, Wu YiFan?" he asked.

"No, but I see you in TV commercials." I answered.

"So you saw my face before. I'm no longer a stranger. Pay me now!"

Well, if you insist. Haha. Who would not want to be with this perfect creature. Haha.

And so. We went to a restaurant nearby.

-END OF CH 6-

 

(Author's note: Please leave a comment!)