Chapter 7

The Supernatural World

With eyes slowly opening, colours of green blue and brown came into view. Sounds of crickets and birds could be heard all around him. Gathering all his energy, he tried to sit up from his position, only to fall back down.

“.” He cursed aloud at the pain shooting through his leg.

He shifted his body a little to the side and looked at his leg. Sharp wires were trapping his leg in a position that if he moved, it would pierce his skin.

“What the …” he muttered.

Teleportation would be of no use because he needed energy and with all the injuries and exhaustion, it was impossible for him to gather enough energy needed for teleportation. In addition, the injuries were hard to close up with the wires trapping and so his vampire powers proved to be useless. With absolutely no hope left, he looked up towards the sky and stared with the thought that he was bound to die.

“Need a hand?”

“Who are you?” He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

“Well, I’m known as Oh Sehun.” He smirked and removed the wires in an instant.

With a hand outstretched, the injured male gladly took it and stood on his feet. With a groan, he closed up the wounds on his legs and took a deep breath.

“Kai.”

“I knew that. You’re close to Hana and my guess that you are here is because of her mother?” Sehun asked.

“Wait. How did you-“

“Psychic in a sense. Her mother actually was part of this world a few centuries ago which I presume you would know because she is a fairy. However, she isn’t the good kind because she always wanted something more. She wants power but she has never gotten it so with everything planned, she got a child, none other than Hana and with Hana being the future successor of the throne, she will be able to control Hana’s mind. She can never have the throne so this is her way of having power with her mind manipulation. This is the worst part, if her mother ever succeeds in controlling Hana’s mind,” Sehun paused to look at Kai.

“The world that we live in would be in chaos and we would cease to exist.”

---

 “Is the program ready, Young Bin?”

The sound of a woman’s heels clacking on the ground echoed everywhere as she approached the man sitting at a table with three computers on it and three monitors above the computers, all of which seemed to show information about the substances and formulas to create the program

“Ah, my favourite Mrs Jung have arrived.” The man smiled.

The smile he gave her was definitely not a normal one and seemed devilish in a way to her.

“Well, is it ready?” She frowned at him.                

“Probably about 75-80% done as of now. I still need a couple of items and probably a few test runs and we’re done.” He replied, typing away on his keyboard.

“Good. I’ll come back when it’s ready then.” She nodded and turned around.

Just as she was about to walk away, he held her at the wrist, forcing her to turn back to face him.

“What do you want Young Bin?” She sighed.

“Where are you going? The night’s still young, we can relax and you know, do something exciting?” He said suggestively.

“I have a child, Young Bin.” She closed her eyes.

“And she wouldn’t know a thing.”

Once he whispered those few words, he began kissing her jaw, slowly trailing down to her neck and down to her collar.

“Neither would your husband know.”

She hummed softly in response. He took that as an invitation and ed her shirt. She took her shirt off and threw it to the ground and went on to capture his lips. As time went by, so was the intensity of the kiss. It then gradually went on to a darker and sinful deed.

.

----

 

“Wow, I never knew Hana’s mom was that evil.”

“Well, believe it. She actually originate from Black Sanrosa Island.”

“Wait isn’t that…”

Sehun nodded whilst looking at the cup of coffee in front of him.

“The land where Minjung came from. The queen of sins.” Sehun said.

“Why didn’t anyone know that she’s from there?” Kai asked.

“Simply because she managed to wipe out all of her life details with her powers and made a new one for herself. It takes a highly advanced hacking skills to retrieve it which I managed to do so with one of my other friend who does hacking too.”

“Genius.”

Sehun was just about to drink his cup of coffee when suddenly he felt a jolt in his veins.

“Something’s wrong.” Sehun looked at Kai with panic evident in his face.

“What?” Kai placed his cup down.

“Hana. Someone is coming after her.”

“Who?”

“I don’t know. It’s a really strong force.”

Kai ran his fingers through his hair,trying to calm himself down.

“Okay, we need to think of a plan to get there.”

“We’re running out of time.” Sehun raised his voice a little.

After moments of deep thought, Kai finally had an idea. He looked up at Sehun and gave him a look.

“Oh no, you don’t mean…”

“Yes, I mean it.” Kai smirked. 

------------------------------

AN:

oh god. I cant believe I took close to 2 months just to update this. Im so so sorry. I got super duper lazy to update and i got so frustrated because i realised how some parts of the story is seriously messed up and I kind of wanted to go into hiatus or just delete the story completely and start a new one because everything didnt seem to make sense to me. Only left with 2 weeks more... the thought of going back to school is killing me. Someone just save me from hell. Okay! Anyway, i'll see you guys soon with an update if possible. If im not lazy that is.