Chapter 5

The Supernatural World

The next day came faster than Hana expected and she was dreading every single minute as she took her time to go school instead of using her super speed. It shocked Kai when Hana chose to walk to school because Hana never liked walking to school and would rather take the car instead. This time, Hana felt that she really needed the walk, she had to think of how she was going to face the blonde haired male. Was she just going to wing it?

She sighed and made her way in the school entrance, to her classroom. However, the moment she stepped in, she immediately regretted as an awful feeling rose up in her stomach. Right there and then, the blonde haired male was there, staring at her.

She clenched and unclenched her fist, walking over to the blonde haired male and sat beside him. She thought he would look away but he didn’t and she could feel the burning stare.

“What do you want?’

“Well, looks like we meet again, Jung Hana.”

“What the do you want-“,Hana paused, trying to remember what his name was.

“ Oh Sehun.” A smile spread across Sehun’s face.

“Could you just leave me alone?” She sighed, rubbing her temples.

“Remember what I told you?” Sehun leaned closer towards Hana.

“Can you back off?” Hana rose her voice and placed a hand on Sehun’s chest pushing him roughly.

But that was futile. Sehun caught Hana’s hand and gripped her wrist tightly, but not tight enough to cause pain to her.

“Hana. I’m serious, you really have to protect yourself.”

“Wh-who are you? W-what do you w-want from m-me.” Hana asked shakily.

Sehun stared into Hana’s eyes and could only see fear as her eyes started b with tears.

“I can’t tell you yet but you’re in danger. I need you to stay strong.”

“Please leave me alone. Please…” Hana begged.

“Hana, you can’t trust anyone. In time to come, what you seek shall be what you receive.”  Sehun paused for awhile.

“Your parents? They are not exactly…trustworthy.” Sehun hesitated.

“Why…what do you mean?”

“Like I said, in time to come, what you seek shall be what you receive. A few students will be coming in soon.” Sehun let go of Hana’s hand and carefully wiped off her tears.

‘what exactly did he mean? Why were my parents not trustworthy?’

‘In time to come, what you seek shall be what you receive...’

Just as Sehun had predicted, some of their classmates came in and pulled back their seats, sitting down. Hana took a deep breath trying to calm herself down as she turned to look at Sehun. Sehun acknowledged the look by turning to look at her as well.

“Be strong.”

“For me.”

Hana could feel her heart racing at those four words that came out from Sehun’s mouth. She didn’t know why she felt that way but something about the way Sehun said it made her sound as though she and Sehun had known each other for a long time.

“Yah, Jung Hana.”

Hana immediately broke the eye contact with Sehun and sighed in relief, knowing who that was.

“Jong In.”

“You owe me for leaving me behind with Baekhyun and Chanyeol.”

“Sorry. I needed some alone time.” She softly replied.

Kai looked at her with concern in his eyes. Hana nodded and gave him a small smile, assuring him that everything is okay.

But.

Was it really?

.

.

.

Classes was just a bore. Hana could only remember the teachers droning on and on. But of course, today was only a bore because she couldn’t seem to concentrate. Not when she could feel Sehun’s presence and scent. Hana could smell hints of vanilla and his cologne—Davidoff’s Cool Water.  She somehow knew his cologne because she remembered going to a shop to look for colognes for Kai’s birthday and remembered smelling this cologne, which was her favourite. It was intoxicating. Thus, she had an absolute hard time concentrating in class as every now and then, she would be distracted by him.

She wouldn’t deny that Sehun did seem way more attractive than the first time she met him and his scent was one of the reason why he seemed alluring.

If Sehun continued like this, Hana would be in deep deep trouble.

----------------------

 

“Hana, are you okay?”  Kyungsoo asked, seemingly worried.

“Yeah, why wouldn’t I be?” Hana blinked.

“You have been zoning out, I asked a question but you didn’t respond.”

“Oh, I must be tired. I’m so sorry Kyungsoo.”

Lies. She was not tired. She had gotten plenty of sleep. It’s just that she had been too caught up with thinking about Sehun, his smell and how attractive he was.

‘Oh god. I did not just think that Sehun is attractive.’

“Well, you better take care of yourself, won’t want you falling sick.” Kyungsoo advised her.

“Yeah,yeah I will. I’m quite cautious.”

“Cautious, my .” Someone plopped down beside Hana.

“Did not need your opinion, Jong In.”

“I had to take care of you for hours. Could you please stop calling me, Jong In?” Kai huffed, annoyed.

“I like ‘Jong In’. It sounds cute.” Hana smiled widely.

“God. Help her.” Kai face-palmed himself.

“Don’t be mean, Jong In. Remember what granny says.” Hana started imitating Kai’s grandmother.

“yeah, yeah, grandma Kim.”

She smacked his head, to which he replied with a loud yelp.

“What the was that for?” Kai glared at Hana.

“Don’t be such a rude prick, Kim Jong In.” Hana said, still in the same voice.

“ you.” Kai muttered to himself.

“Heard that.”

“Guys, as much as I love you guys, I would appreciate if you guys would take your lover’s quarrel somewhere else.” Kyungsoo said aloud.

“We’re not lovers and this wouldn’t happened if some idiot had accept his real name.” Hana rolled her eyes in annoyance.

“Kai sounds better.”

“No, Jong In sounds better.”

You both glared at each other.

“No, KAI sounds better.”

“No, Jong-“

“NO, shut the up sounds better.” Baekhyun suddenly appeared and rebutted in a sarcastic tone.

“YOU SHUT THE UP.” You and Kai shouted simultaneously.

The whole canteen turned dead silent as people turned to stare at the table where Hana and the rest were sitting.

Kyungsoo sighed and shook his head.

“ing embarrassment.”