Chapter 1

The Supernatural World

 “Yes Sir, breakfast is ready.”

“Ma’am, the clothes have been ironed.”

“All of them have been stationed, Sir.”

“Ma’am, all cameras have been activated for safety purposes.”

 

Her fingers ran down the neatly ironed uniform as she took it off the hanger. Putting it on, she adjusted the collars, staring straight at the mirror expressionlessly. Her fingers combed through her soft and shiny hair and twisted it into a messy bun. Reaching out for her perfume, she sprayed it onto her pale skin and uniform, giving her a cocoa-hazelnut scent. Making sure that she looks appropriate, she grabbed her bag off the chair and twisted the door knob open.

“Are you ready?” With a smirk plastered on, the male in front of her asked.

Standing before her, a male with a slightly darker skin complexion wore the same uniform as her except that it was made for males. His features bore no resemblance to her. He had black eyes, straight black hair that is combed back , sharp nose and plump lips with a defined jawline to finish it off, whereas for her, she had both brown eyes and wavy hair and thin lips. Scanning his entire appearance, her lips curled into a smile.

“Ever ready.” A small voice came out from her.

“Let’s go.” The male said.

Standing in front of the flight of stairs, the male beside her disappeared and only appeared seconds later at the end of the stairs. Smirking to herself, she walked down a step and found herself next to the male again. They both walked towards the living hall and found four adults sitting opposite one another having their usual discussion.

“Hello mother and father.” Both the male and female greeted.

“Ah, going to school now is it?” One of the man asked.

All of them were looking young despite their age of over forty. They had no wrinkles and no grey hair as they looked at both the male and female with a smile. In front of them were four glasses containing red liquid similar to wine that were still half filled and a brown concealed folder.

“Yes, Father. We’ll be off now.” She replied.

“Be home early. Both of you. We have some very important matter to discuss.” The female’s mother said.

The both nodded and walked away, towards the main door and went in the limousine that awaited them outside.

“Good Morning, young master and mistress.” The chauffeur next to the limousine greeted.

She nodded with a small smile as the chauffeur opened up the door for both her and the male. With a hand signal from the male, she went in the limousine but not before rolling her eyes at him.

“I will come by around 3pm,this afternoon as an order from both your parents”

“Alright. Thank you Mr Lee.” She said to the chauffeur.

Soon enough, the limousine reached and stopped at the parking lot in the school grounds. Loud screams and chatter started filling around the limousine.

“Let’s go. Be careful alright?” The male next to her looked at her with concern.

She nodded and put her shades on. She opened the door to be welcomed by screams.

“OH MY GOD! SHE’S HERE!”

“I LOVE YOU.”

“OH MY GOD! HE’S HERE TOO!”

She held her head for a slight moment due to the unbearable sounds coming from everywhere and this was clearly not the way to start a day especially when you have amplified senses. She breathed out a little trying to control her anger. 

Until, one of them screamed into her ears.

“BE QUIET, ALL OF YOU.” She bellowed.

The noise suddenly stopped and a dead silence was replaced.

“FOR HEAVEN’S SAKE. ALL OF YOU, I EXPECTED MORE THAN THIS. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE AND HOW PAINFUL IT IS FOR EVERYONE. NEXT TIME KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT. I’M UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED IN ALL OF YOU ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE HERE TODAY.” She glared at everyone.

“Please do not do this ever again. We don’t want any of this screams anymore. Please respect us if you want us to respect you too. I trust that all of you would put your senses into good use and stop all this chaos.” The male simply announced before pulling her along with him.

 The two walked together to the lockers to take their thick old books with them and started walking to class. Just after walking her to her class, the male saw his friends.

“Hey, I’m going to go first. Wait for me after class okay?” The male gave a look.

“Alright, alright go to your friends you .” She rolled her eyes and smiled at him.

“See you later baby!” He pulled her into his embrace for a hug before leaving.

 

She sighed softly and stepped into class quietly.

 

“Jung Hana and Kim Jongin. Report to the principal’s office immediately.”

Well, she and the male were definitely screwed this time.