Chasang: You Know...

VIXX pairings

You know, you pulled me out of the dark. When I met you, you were all cheery and I was there trying to be invisible. You looked nice enough, but I knew better then to judge on looks so I settled with shaking or nodding my head to your questions. When your questions got too deep, I put in my headphones and ignore you. One day on my way home to my lonley apartment, you saw me and pulled me along to go with your friends. They seemed almost as intrested in me as you were. I wasn`t use to being the center of attention, but I liked it. That was probably the first time in years that I had gotten attention like that. When they pulled me along the next day I was extremly happy, not that I would have addmited it at the time. One day, you guys were coming over, how you got my address, i'll never know. That day there was a puppy hanging around my appartment block when I had gotten back from the convinet store. I was playing with the pup when you guys showed up. You instantly squeeled telling me how "cute" I looked which everone agreed with, even Leo-hyung who ended playing with the puppy with me. I kept the puppy and named it Cha. A couple months later, you graduated and couldn`t stay in the dorms so I offered you a place to stay. Not long after that, you broke down all my walls completly and even got me to introduce you to my parents. You didn`t know until we got to the gravyard. A year went by and we somehow ended up together. It happend on a playground at midnight. Now you, me, and Cha live together happily, sure there fights but it`s nothing we can`t get through. You know i`ll always love you Hakyeon, right?