Leobin: My Kitty

VIXX pairings

 "Hello there kitty!" Hongbin yelled and hug said person from behind, making Leo sigh and turn to look up at Hongbin from his seat.

"I thought I told you not to call me that." He said in his usual soft voice. The others were just smiling at the two.

"Taekwoon, how come you let him call you that but you don't even let me call you Taekwoonie?" N playfully whined.

"I don't, he just does whatever he wants to." Leo replied with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

"Kitty, don't be like that, you know you love it~" Hongbin said in teasing tone.

"I don't." He said right before putting his headphones on.

"How does he not notice, I mean, you can't be any more obvious." Hyuk said in a low voice so Leo won't hear him.

"I don't know, maybe he's not as observant as we give him credit for." Ravi said as he put his arm around N.

"Maybe we need to make him realize he loves Hongbin by making him jealous." Hyuk said with a smile before he kissed Ken.

"You just want an excuse to kiss Ken." Hongbin said a little dryly.

"I don't need one though." Hyuk stuck out his tounge at Hongbin, who in return just pouted. Little did they know, Leo just had paused the song he was listening to. He was lucky that the bell rang so they couldnt see his reddish face right now. Music class came along and of course they all had that class together. Today the teacher let them work on the songs they chosed to sing/play. One not so classy girl thought it would be fun to hit on poor Leo.

"Why don't you want to come to the party on tomorrow oppa?" At this point the not so classy girl was sitting on his lap much to his dismay. On the other side, Hongbin was having a tough time trying not to get up and push the girl away.

"But oppppaaa." That's it, he had enough. He got up and went to Leo to push the girl off and pulled Leo in for a pretty passionate kiss. When they broke apart they were both panting lightly.

"Sorry you disease infested rat, my kitty has a date with me on tomorrow." He says to the girl. All she does is huff and walk way.

"So about-"

"Sorry about that kitty." Hongbin says suddenly embarrassed of his actions when he sees the amused look on his on everyone's, but the girls, face.

"Its OK, but what do you have planned for tomorrow?" Leo said in a whisper with a raised brow. All Hongbin could do was stutter.

"How about movie and dinner then?" Hongbin nodded quickly just as the bell rang. Leo gave him a peck on the lips.

"See you tomorrow." He said over his shoulder as he was walking away with a very excited Ken and N on his trail.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Thank you to all the people who subscribed already even though its been less than a day