What Do I Do (RaHyuk)

VIXX pairings

Hyuk's POV

I heard laughter from the living room, but only his stood out. I walked into the room only to see him and N cuddled once again. I felt a sharp pain in my chest, but as usual I acted as nothing was wrong. I hoppped over to Hongbin and sat down next to him.

"Hey, guys, Hyukie is up."Hongbin announced. Eveyone turned to see me. Ravi got up and walked towards me. My heart began to flutter. He hugged me tightly.

"Good Morning sleeping beauty."Ravi Said.My heart raced and I only prayed he couldn't hear it.

"I'm not a girl Hyung."

"So."

I stuck my tongue out at him. He only ruffled my hair before going back to the couch with N. Why does N get all of his attention. I want him too. Can't he see that? Hyung, I want you so bad. Please notice my feeling soon.

"Hey, um, N?"Ken yelled from the kitchen.

"Hmm?"

"Um, you're not going to like this, but we're out of Banana Milk."

N made an ear peircing scream. Our leader is so ridiculous.

"WE NEED TO GO GET SOME NOW!!!"

"Alright, alright. Who all is going?"Leo asked. Everyone else raised their hands, but I just didn't have it in me to go and watch Ravi and N flirt all night.

"I don't feel very well you guys go a head and go."

"Then I'll stay here with Hyuk."Ravi said lowering his hand.

"You don't have to Hyung. I can take care of myself."

"No, it's fine. I don't really want to go."

"Well...um...ok I guess."

The other four left and I took my chance. As Ravi closed the door I hugged him from behind. I heard him chuckle. He tried to pull me off while laughing.

"Hyukie. Come on stop playing around."

"But....hyung...I think I Lo..."I stopped my self before I got carried away now wasn't the time. I let go and turned around shutting my eyes tight and holding back the tears.

"What was that, Hyuk?"

"N-nothing...." My voice shook

"Hyuk whatever it is you can tell me. I promise I won't tell the other members."

My shoulders shook and the tears began to fall. Ravi made me face him and saw. I tried to look away but he grabbed under my chin and made me face him.

"Hyuk, Why are you crying?"He asked worriedly.

"What do you think of N?"

He looked stunned by  my question.

"You like him don't you!? You want to be with him! I see the way you look at him!"

"Hyuk why are you acting like this all of a sudden?"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!! I WANT TO BE WITH YOU!! Is it just because I'm younger? T-that's it isn't it? You think I'm too young and not event worth it." I kept crying. The tears flowed like rivers.

He looked shocked. The tears kept falling down my face. I tried to get away fom him but he held his grip on my wrist. He pulled me back to his body and kissed me. I was shocked at first but soon relaxed melting into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair. He held my waist and pulled me closer to him. When we broke the kiss we were both out of breath. He looked me in the eyes now.

"You really mean it? Do you truely want to be with me?"He asked. I nodded the tears now drying. He chuckled.

"Good, I was waiting for you to notice me."He said before pulling me back into another passionate kiss. We fell asleep on the couch wrapped in each others arms. When we woke up everyone was already back and looking at pictures......Of us cuddling.

"It's about time you two got together!"N yelled. I blushed as Ravi laughed and then kissed my Cheek.

 

Sorry if it was bad but I thought it would be cute so yeah. But anyway hope you enjoyed it. ~Alice