Kenbin: Childhood Promise

VIXX pairings

quick warning: implied abuse

 

I shouldn`t have put so much trust in you. I should`ve known just from my family. Ever since I was young, people have treated me like a mistake. But you showed up and made me feel like someone important. No 8 year old should feel like such an outcast that a simple "hello" means the world to them, but I did. That day, I felt like someone wanted me for once. That was the day I let myself trust you. As the next few weeks came along, people stared treating you like an outcast as well. I tried to distence myself from you so you wouldn`t be bullied as well, but you wouldn`t take no for an answer, instead you held out your pinky and made me promise that WE would never leave each other. When that happend, I thought I could be with you forever. We used to go over to your house alot and never mine. I thought you would be safe from my family, and you were. You knew about what they did to me but you still stayed. When we were starting middle school, you started to become more handsome and charming while I became even more plain and gay. When you found out about that, you still stayed and told me you were as well. When we got into high school, you started to hang out with me less and less, instead you started to hangout with a bunch of other freshmen who every one called VIXX. You kept telling me that you were busy with work after school, but I saw you once, with the rest of your group. I didn`t even think twice about it, I thought you were finally tired of me. Even at school, we saw eachother less and less untill our friendship was just a memory that I knew, in the back of my head, wouldn`t last. Sometimes I think you miss me when I feel you staring into the back of my head, but I don`t look back. Now it`s our last year here. Today, I decide to be a loner in the schools garden, no one goes there so it`s nice and peaceful, but it seems like fate had a dfferent idea. As I was walking my mind started to dift off. With out looking, I accidently bump into someone and fell.

 

"Ken-hyung, are you ok?' Ken...haven`t heard that name in a while, only you called me it. I looked up to see you standing there with the rest of your group behind you. You gave a small smile."Im sorry, I didn`t see you there." Theres something in your eyes that looks so longing. It`s almost as if you want me back into your life. You held out your hand to me and said  "You should come with us hyung, just like old times." Hongbin-ah, should I really trust you again? Or be the one who walks away this time?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to number all the parings in a random order and I got 8 which was kenbin and I wanted write something a bit sad, hope you liked it.