Confessions!!(Navi)

VIXX pairings

The music stoped and everyone was sweaty and tired.

"BREAK!!"

"Finally." I said. I saw the two maknaes leave to go hide some where else. I already knew they were together. It kind of happened by accident. I caught them making out in the dance room but they didn't notice me. I haven't told anyone though. I'm sure they didn't want anyone to know. N came up to me while I was lost in thought about what those two would be doing. He grabbed my shoulder.

"So you know about them too huh?" N asked. I only nodded staring at his perfect kissable lips. The lips I've craved for far too long, but Ken and Leo are still here. Not yet.

"Is something wrong Ravi. If it's the maknaes I wouldn't worry too much, but how about.....um...you and I go and....uh..g-get a coffee?"

"Sure." He was so cute when he was flustered and nervous. We left as Ken began to try and seduce Leo again. I chuckled a little. Once the door closed N pulled me into an empty practice room and locked the door. He pushed me against the wall and forced me to sit down. He climbed over onto my  lap. 

"I'm sorry Ravi, but I can't hold back any more." He then leaned down and kissed me. I was shocked at first then relaxed placing my hands on his hips and pulling him closer to me. He wrapped his arms around my neck deepening the kiss. He shoved his tongue into my mouth. I smirked at how forceful he was being. He broke the kiss, a small silver stream of saliva still connecting us. We were both panting and were out of breath.

"So...... you feel the same way?"  He managed to ask. I laughed a little, then cupped his face giving him a light peck on the lips.

"Does that answer your question?"  I asked. He started blushing and smiled kissing me again. At that moment the door handle started to jiggle and we broke away almost instantly. On the other side of the door we heard the maknae's talking.

"I swear I saw N push Ravi in here. HYUNGS ARE YOU IN THERE!?!?" Hongbin yelled. We both remained as silent as possible, N still sitting in my lap.

"Hyung I'm sure you're just seeing things lets go before the others start to worry." Hyuk said before they left. We waited for a few minutes before leaving the room. I took in a deep breath and sighed. N closed me in again.

"Ravi, can we do this more often? It's fun."

"Fine."

N giggle kissing me one more time before walking back into the dance room me following behind him shortly after.

                                                                                                                       THE END

Sorry it took so long to update but there it is. And thank you for reading and subscribing   \(^_^)/    I LOVE YOU   <3