'Honestly . . .'

Lost and Found

 

Ara's POV :

 

 

'Hey, wake up Ara'

 

Hmm? A whisper?

 

 

'Hey, Kim Ara. Wake up now...'

 

 

Slowly I open my eyes. I saw a white curtain, with a beautiful morning behind it.

I smile, It's beautiful. It's like a painting that becoming real into reality. What a beautiful view to start a day!

 

But,

Where.. am I ?

This is weird. This is... this is not my room!

 

Suddenly I feel something was moving on my waist. I grabbed it. It was a hand, with milky white skin.

Staring at it, I know it was belong to a man. He hugged me from behind. Tightly.

So tight until I can feel his warm and broad chest on my skin.

 

Wait..

. . .

.. what? Bare.. back ski-

 

'Are you wake up now?'  He's whispering near my ear, so near until I can feel his lips touching it.

I know this voice, the only person who has a deep voice like this is Oh Se-

 

'Where's my good morning kiss..

Kim Ara . . . ?'

 

I turned around, and I see. . Oh Sehun's face smirking.

 

 

 

'NOOOOOO!!!' 

I woke up. And I'm in my room. With cold sweat all over my body.

Dammit. It was a dream.

I breathed heavily. I don't know why I became like this. Like a highschool girl who just received her first kiss. This is so stupid.

I'm a grown up woman. Wake up, Kim Ara.

Wake up. This is reality. Not a fairytale.

 

 

'YAHH OH SEHUN ! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?? I'VE BEEN WAITING HERE FOR TWO HOURS !!'

I yelled to him as soon as he called me. People around me staring at me. Like I care huh.

'Why you always yelling at me whenever I called you? You have a bad habit, Ara.'

'Don't you dare change the topic ! Yah Oh Sehun, where are you for exactly?'

'I'm on.. wait wait I- I call you again okay'

 

 

tut tut tut

 

 

. . .

THIS MAN.. JEONGMAL. .  I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

'YAHHHHH!!'

Dammit, I yelled again.

'I'm sorry, I'm sorry'

I bow to people around me. Maybe they think I'm a crazy woman.

Oh Sehun, did he just hang up my phone !?

Wait until he's coming, I swear I will-

 

'Kim Ara!'

 

He's coming. Oh Sehun. Coming to my table.

 

Act natural, Ara. Don't be nervous, Ara. ACT NATURAL KIM ARA.

 

 

'I'm sorry I'm late. The meeting, it's just-'

He breathed heavily. It looks like he's really rushing to come here.

'Okay, okay. just sit down first okay. I don't want your asthma relapse.'

I give him my ice tea. He's drinking it like a beast. Well, I have to order again.

'Great, just like that. Breath slowly okay'

I patted his back.

 

'Are you okay now?'

'Yeah, I think I'm better now, . . . beause of you'

I realize my hand still on his back, quickly I sit on my chair.

 

 

'You still remember I have asthma.'

 

 

Yes, I do. I still remember everything about you, Sehun.

I know you hate hair gel, you said you will never use it whatever the situation. I remember the way you held my hand, you said you would take me wherever I go, and I believe that. I remember you chuckled everytime you hugged me before we go to sleep. I remember how you love omelette and you made me promise to make it for you every single morning. I remember everything about you Oh Sehun.

That's why my hands, legs and my body automatic taking care of you when your asthma relapse. I'm the one who always taking care of you.

Because when I told a lie that I don't know you, my body did the otherwise.

 

'You still remember it, Ara?'

 

 

You wrong with your tone, Sehun-ah. It's not supposed to be a question. It's a statement.

 

 

 

'Of course, Sehun-ah. For honestly, I remember every little things about you.'

Wait- what? Did I just say that?

 

He's blushing. He looks nervous after I said those words.

I miss those expression. The last time I saw it, when we still together, walked with our hands holding tightly.

 

Yes, I said that.

 

And strangely,

 

 

 

I don't regret it. At all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun's POV :

 

 

What is this? What's with the mood?

I can feel how hot my cheeks are, my heartbeat, I can feel my own heart beat!

How can she say that so easily. After what happened in the past? After what we've been through?

 

'Ehemm, excuse me'

The waiter broke the silence between us.

'Can I take your order, Sir?

'Okay, wait a minute. Ara, do you have lunch already?'

'N-no.'

'Ohh, I'd like to order chicken sandwich and Ice coffee.'  I'm so hungry after those 'running'.

'And for me, I'd like-'

'She'll order fish sandwich without sauce and Ice tea. And that's all'  I closed the menu book.

 

She's staring at me.

 

'What? there's something on my face?'

She's remaining silence. and then suddenly opened .

 

'You still remember my favourites?'

 

'Of course I am, you're not the only one who remember 'every little things' Ara . . .'

Her eyes almost popped put, she looks disbelief.

 

We ate our lunch without saying anything. The situation's remaining silence,

 

 

'So, Mmmm, are you ready?'

'Huh? for what?'  she asked.

'For looking new house for us? that's why we met right?'

'Oh- oh.. right. I'm sorry.'

'Dummy Ara. Okay, how about we're going now, and then after that, dinner?' I checked my watch.

She checked hers too. She's smiling and then nodded her head.

 

'Okay, let's go'

 

 

We're going with my car, because she's not driving her car today, luckily.

We spending about four hours going from one place to another.

I'm so glad that we have same taste in picking the house. It was really fun. It feels like we actually getting married. Or . . . are we?

 

 

'But I like that sofa more.'  She said. Actually her picked isn't that bad. It's good actually. Of couse, She is a designer.

'True, but this one more comfy, Ara' 

She's poutting. Oh my god, why she has to be this cute?

 

Suddenly she look at me and clinging with arms.

 

 

'Sehunnie, can we but the sofa I like? Please~'

 

 

OH MY GOD! HOW CAN SHE SUDDENLY ATTACK ME WITH THOSE AEGYO?

KEEP CALM OH SEHUN. YOU CANNOT LOSE THIS BATTLE, YOU CANNOT-

 

Suddenly she hold my face with her soft palms and look directly to my eyes.

 

 

'Please~?'

 

 

'Okay, Ara. You win.'

I lost the battle. Those aegyo never failed once. She used those weapon everytime she want something.

 

'Yeayyy, gomawo, sehun-ah'

'With one condition.'

She raises one of her eyebrows.

'What?'

 

I pull her into my embrace and whisper on her ears.

 

'You should call me Sehunnie from now'

 

'Wh- why?'

'What? You don't want to? Okay, fine. Excuse me, Can I cancel those sof-'

 

'Wait, wait!' 

 

She pulled my arm.

'. . .Fine.'

 

'What? I can't hear you'

 

'FINE SEHUNNIE!'

She yelled. . . MY NAME! I won Ara *evil laugh*

'Good girl' I patted her head.

'Geez, so childish'

 

 

'Okay, next stop. Bed!'

Her face starting to red again.

'Yah, Kim Ara. Why're your face so red?'

'Ah- ahh really? maybe the temperature.. ha ha'

She's nervous, I know that. There's no way she can let out those awkward laugh.

 

 

'Or maybe . . .

You think erted things that we can do on the bed'

 

She's becoming soooo red, oh my god. Those expression are surely priceless.

 

'Sehunnie!! WHY THE HELL YOU'RE THINKING LIKE THAT!? YOUUU LITTLE-'

She's start hitting me, and I hold both of her arms, she's so adorable.

'Yah Ara, you shouldn't thinking like that in the middle of the day'

This is our thing. It's becoming a habit for us. Once I , It's hard to stop.

Why? Because I love those expression so much.

She's getting red and this time more red that before. God, how can I stop?

 

 

'STOP TEASE ME OH SEHUN!!'

'Hehehe, you're so small Ara

 

and short. . .

 

and cute. . .

 

 

and adorable. . .

 

 

and so easy to be teased'

 

'Okay, okay stop for a while. Could you stop saying me small and short?? I'm not that small okayy'  She's getting mad.

 

'But you are.. you are that small..

 

and short too. . .

 

and dummy. . .

 

and childish. . .

 

 

 

'Good, keep going to tease me Oh Sehun, Let it out so the whole world can know who am I and how small I am !!'

 

 

'Okay, you asked fot it. Because I'm not finished with my sentences.' 

 

 

 

 There's still a thousand reasons. . .'

 

 

 

I release her hands and hold her small and hot face with with my big palms.

I looked directly to her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

'. . .Why I keep faling in love with you, Kim Ara'

 

 

 

 

 

You want to be honest with each other, Ara?

 

 

Fine, Let's be honest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hi there!!

Thanks for giving a time to read 'Lost and Found' and waiting for updates.

Also big thanks to dearest subscribers!!

I'm so so so so so sorry about this super late update.

I just finished exams for midde of first semester

and finally can update this story.

Please subscribe this story if you curious what will happen to Sehun and Ara's relationship!!

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

I'll try to update ASAP~

 

Gamsahamnida~~~xoxo