The 'Wait and Racing' of me

Lost and Found

Ara's Pov :

Clothes? Okay! Hair? Okay! Makeup? Okay!

Nervous? ..yes!

I drove my car with anger.Why? Why? WHY? I've already told my parent for a thousand time that I hate met some guy that they chose for me just because they concern about me. I know that they're worried about me, but duh? I'm a grown-up woman, I already 23, I think I can take care of myself. And what more upseting is they didn't give me any photo or at least a name about the guy that I'll meet too. Dammit mom!

I opened the door of my car. Wow, not bad mom, for the place, nice choice actually. The place is more like a vintage cafe. With furniture from rattan. I love the name of the cafe, It's called 'Blue Cafe' but there it nothing blue about the decoration. It's weird. But i like it. Maybe someday I can go back to this place. Well, after i reject this guy first!

Wait! This is strange. This is weird. Why my heart racing so fast like it's going to explode? This is not the first time I did this, I mean reject those guys. Well, not because they're not good enough but I have a reason here. I know this is crazy, but I still think that there is no one who can fit with me perfectly. There's only one person that i still believe who can make me feel love. And he's lost.

I started walking up the stairs with such a weird feeling. What if he is a bad guy? Or maybe he's a better guy? But the biggest question here, who is he? But, I don't care who is he. He's not 'him'.

 

Sehun's Pov

'Good afternoon sir, would you like to order now?' the waiter asked me as soon I sat.

'Well, actually I'm waiting for someone, so later would be okay'

'O-okay..' She turn around and then run to the other waiter and whispering out loud Omoo, he's so good looking!

I smiled. She's not the first girl that had a reaction like that. But I'm not that kind of man who played with those woman just because they're like me. I'm a faithful type. Just one love for a lifetime, I kinda believe something like that.

I started to think that this girl didn't have any watch. She's late for about a half hour! Seriously, I hate waiting for this kinda thing. Makes me more upset about her. Thanks mom, for told me to meet her and at the end made me waiting for someone who's I'm going to reject anyway. Well, this is not the first time my mom told me to meet girls that she chose. I know I kinda busy with my work and didn't have any time to looked for girlfriend, but that's not the only reason why I didn't have any. I know this is stupid, but I still think that there is no one who can fit with me perfectly like 'she' did. It's so weird to have this kind of feeling. But it's to late. I lost her.

This is weird. I never felt this way, usually I always feel nothing but upset when I waited for the girl before. But, now is different. My heart is racing. Well, for what actually? Why my heart even racing so fast? She's not her.