Let's Get 'Married'

Lost and Found

Ara's Pov :

 

'What? W-what do you mean?'

I turned my face away, oh my god that's so embrassing. My face was literally red!

Sit back on his chair, he's eyes still locked to mine.

'Let's.. get married, don't you understand?'

'N-no, actually, I don't, Sehun'

Did I just..called..Sehun? Just Sehun? I'm not sure, but it feels so right to called him that way.

His face changed, surprised a bit, and then he's quickly changed it back to his cold expression.

'I mean, not actually married, but I know, we have to go on date first to make sure that we've got some feeling enough to get married, but consider it we get married first, and then dating.'

'What if, at the end, I don't have a feeling for you?'

He turned his face, facing mine, I can see his eyes, there's a sadness in there, more to disappointed.

'Then, what should we do? Eventually we're going to get married anyway'

'What? Going to married anyway? What's that supposed to mean?'

'Well, admit it, I'm your best candidate so far and you are my best too, so i can see the future that our parents going to married us no matter how hard we reject it.'

God, he has a point actually. He is right. He is my best candidate so far, that's because I was his girlfriend, but he's the best and worst candidate at the same time. I still think that all of this isn't real. I still cannot believe that the person that sit in front of me wirght now, is Sehun. This is like a fairytale. Fairytale that always has a happy ending, but not me. My life isn't a fairytale. I've been hurt once and that's enough.

 

But, this is different. Different because it's Sehun, not others. Is this a second chance to start over?

'So, you're saying, no matter what happen to us that we're going to like each other or not, we're still get married?'

'Hmm, sort of?']

I can't believe he is serious with his words.

I took a deep breath, without even doubt it, I look him at the eyes,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Okay then, Let's get married, Sehun'

 

Sehun's Pov :

I surprised, she said yes!

'A-are you serious?'

'Yes, yes I am.'

My lips trembling, I thought she's going to say no.

I might sound so rude with my words about this mariage thing, but I know that eventually I'll have a feeling for her, how is it possible to not love her? She's the only person in this world that I believe I would fall in love for her over ad over again. If I have amnesia, and forget about everything, I know that I'll always love her.

Because that's what I believe the true meaning of love, even if it separated by distance, time or someone else, it will never die and find a way to find each other. Like us, me and Ara.

Even thought at the end, I'm the only one end up loving her, and she doesn't, it doens't matter at all. As long as I have her beside me or at least seeing her from far away, that's enough for me.

'So, what should we do about the marriage?' I asked her.

'I still think that we can't married without dating, we should know each other first.'

What is the thing that I don't know about you, Ara? I know everything about you. I know that you hate raisins, I remember the way you yawn before you close your eyes to sleep. I know that you love to sing a song while cooking for me. There's a thousand of facts about you and I know all of it.

'I'm very sorry, but i've been really busy these days, and I'm not sure that I have enough time to meet you, Ara'

She looks disappointed, turned her face avoiding my guilty face.

'Wait, I have an idea!'

'What?'

'But, I'm not sure you're gonna like it.'

She looks confused. I'm smirking.

'How about we live together? Think as a 'pre-marriage' for us.'

She's choking and coughing. Her tea spilled a bit on her clothes.

'I suggested a date Sehun, not living together without any status!'

'I know, but like I said, I cannot promise you to be able to have a time for dating. It's not like I don't want to, but seriously, I worked like crazy man nowadays. And I know that you're going to be busy too with your store. So, I though why not, we're just moved place and living together.'

My idea is fantastic. But, I'm afraid she's going to reject it.

She looks thinking about something, while I'm explainig, she just nodded her head.

I see her on the eyes. Even I can felt that I have those feelings in my heart. And that's a hope.

'So? What do you think?'

'hmm'

' Ara?'

'hmmm, , ,'

'Ara? Heyy Hello?'

'I think you're right'

'W-what?'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Let's live together, start tomorrow. . .'

 

 


Chinguuuu, Annyeonghaseyo!~

I'm sorry for late updated. I've been busy with my schol assignmens and test everyday. So I hope you enjoy this chapter and by the way, I'm so sorry for short updated. I'll tried my best to update my stories and be better.