Nothing? Something!

Lost and Found

Sehun's Pov :

Kim Ara.

Kim Ara.

Kim Ara.

The name that I'll never forget. She was the one who made me like this. I mean, I've no regret about her, but it's true, because of her, I only have one girlfriend for 24 years. And that girl, now, is sitting in front of me. I thought I'll never see her again after that accident. Accident that brought nightmare everytime I close my eyes.

Why? Are fate just giving me some kind of jokes now?

'So, how are you, Sehun-ssi..?' her voice broke my imagination.

'I'm fine, but, can you call my name with just 'Sehun' ? I felt uncomfortable actually'

She looks shocked.

'O-oh, I'm sorry. It's just, I feel weird with just calling you 'Sehun''. It's like.. in the past'

She answered it with small voice in 'past' part. Her cheeks going red. That expression, it's feels forever to finally saw those cute expression again. I miss her so much, but why? Why me met again, when we were nothing?

 

'No, I mean don't worry about anything okay. It's not like we' are a couple of stranger. Consider it, a long lost friend who met again'

Friend? Why i said friend? Dammit.

Her expression changed, from shy to disappointed. I regret it immediately.

'Y-yeah, we're just friend back then huh? ha ha ha..?'

Even her laugh can't hide those sad smile.

You may think I'm cruel, but, it's just to hurt to said what we had back then, Maybe that's a past, but still, it's a memory. I was hurt, so was she. She looks already fogeting me. Why I can't? I'm stuck.

 

Ara's Pov :

Is it really that easy for him? So easy to even mention that we are a friend back then?

Wow Sehun, I'm so proud of you, jerk.

Why I feel disappointed anyway? WE ARE NOTHING NOW ARA! WAKE UP FROM YOUR DAYDREAM, STUPID GIRL!

'So, tell me about you, what do you do now?' I asked, tried to change the atmosphere.

He smile, I hate those smile, no, I miss it, I miss those-

WAIT ! NO ! I HATE IT ! BE STRONG ARA~!!

'Well, I have bussiness here and there. It's quite success actually. And soon, I'm planning to invest to some music company. So yeah, I do well, Ara'

Sehun still like the past. He has that brain not for nothing, I remember how smart he is when we were in highschool. No wonder he's success now.

I looked him from head to toe. He's changed. Not a lot. He's gotten taller now, I can see muscles in his arms. His face became more mature. But his face, not changed at all. He still got those eyes, who always look at me like I'm the only girl in this this world. Those pointed nose and sharp cheekbones. Those jawline are still the same. And those lips, same, like the way it is, those lips, looks like smiling or more like smirking actually, all day long, even though he do nothing about it. How I miss all of that, it's hurt me. I want those back, I want to kiss it now, But I can't. Like he said right?

I'm just a friend.

 

'How about you, Ara? What do you do now?' his deep voice ruin my daydream.

'I open some clothing brand and stores too. It's took a lot of process to make it happen, but somehow, I made it. And by the way, I'm so sorry for came late. My stores just receive some new stuffs so I've to take care of it.'

'It's okay, I'm sorry that I kinda mad before. But seriously, you still the same, Ara'

'What do you mean same?'

'I mean, you didn't change. Back then, you always late too, and had the same reason everytime you late. it was always because you have to complete those design assigment. Hahahaa'

He said it with a smile, like it's a nice memory. He said it so easily while looking deeply to my eyes, without even blinking once.

Oh my god, he still remember it. He even remember my reason. I feel so weird now, It's not hate anymore, It's not a disappointed feeling. It's a. . . . 'hope'.

 

 

'You still...remember it'

'Of course I am! You used that reason all the time. How can I forget about that?' Smiled Sehun.

That's even weird okay, why he can remember it?

I lost my words. The more I talked, the way he answered it, made me think twice what's actually happening.

We stayed quiet and silent for the next minutes. It's like there a lump in my throat every time I open my mouth. He's doin nothing but looking at me. I can feel his curiosity. Stared at me, deeply and strongly. It's hypnotizing. I can feel my cheeks going red and my eyes keep avoiding to see those eyes, because once I see it, I'm afraid I will never turn my face away again from him.

'So what should we do now?' he said.

'Huh? About what?'

His face changed, his eyes avoiding mine.

'Well, about the...marriage?'

Oh, right! I met him now because of that stupid arranged marriage!

'Hmm, I don't know. This is.. everything so suddenly..'

He set his sat facing mine.

'Well, my plan was to talked and negotiate to reject this marriage. No matter how pretty or rich or success she is, I'm going to say no this 'kind of thing'. It is not the first time I did that.'

I literally shocked.

What? So he's going to end this? Just like that?

Right, this isn't drama, this is the reality. Of course he's not going to agree with this 'kind of thing' . It's not he's style, I know. And It's gonna be sooooo awkward because I'm his ex.

But, why? I feel my heart's in pain now? Like I'm going to lose him again.

'O-oh, like that huh?'

He's face turned to window again.

'But...' He's facing mine.

' I think I'm not going to make my plan happen.'

I lifted my face .

'What? What do you mean?'

His face getting closer to mine, while looking directly into my eyes. Not blinking even once. The distance between our face is like 5 cm already.

My cheeks going so hot and red. And then, he's smiling, oh my god his lips, so close with mine, so perfect, so... kissable.

'Because.. it's you' he said with a small voice.

'W-what?'

His face so close to my ears, like he want to whisper something. I can feel his breath againts my neck. His lips almost touching my earlobe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Kim Ara...' he said

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Let's get married, Kim Ara. . . .'