MS. INNOCENT GET'S JEALOUS.

"MS. INNOCENT MEETS THE 12 GANGSTERS"

 

"~~~~AFTER THEIR MORNING CLASS~~~~~

Everyone is stood up in their way to the door ,, Then ,, two girls one of their classmate went to Jin and Jungkook.

EXO are staying in their seats and Luhan keep looking at the two girls went to Jin and Jungkook.

"HEY!! Oppa~ wanna get some lunch to us?? Were free!!"----- the girl with black hair bangs.(SOHYUN from 4minute)

Luhan was somehow smirking to what the two girls keep forcing Jin and Jungkook.

But Bom is went outside with Dara.

 

~~~~~FLASHBACK YESTERDAY~~~~

Luhan was walking and walking while smoking and by thingking Jin''s hand on Bom's curvy waist.

When he see there was a two girls chirping and giggling sseing their phones.

"OH MY GOD JIN OPPA~ IS SO VERY HANDSOME ... NEHH??"-the girl with black haired bangs.

"YAH!! THEY ARE SO VERY HANDSOME OH MY!! I CAN BLUSHING NOW !! HAHAHA :D"- said the short blonde hair with bangs.

Then ,, Luhan walk through the two girls seatting in the park bench's.

And the girls stop when they see a pair of shoes in their front and they smell that the guy infront of them is smoking and they turned their heads

to see who was the guy.

They widened their eyes. IT WAS THEIR IDOL BEFORE !! 'CAUSE NOW THEY HAVE NEW CAMPUS IDOL IT'S BTS. 

"HEY!! GIRL'S"-Luhan greet them and hangesturing a hand like "HELLO"

"H-hi Luhan Oppa~"-they answered Luhan.

"I am Kwon Sohyun !!"-Sohyun started her fangirling.

"And i am Kim Hyuna !!"-Hyuna said. And Luhan nods.

"You like the new 7 famous guy's hmhm??"-Luhan started asking.

Then Sohyun and Hyuna nods.

"OKAY!! I had a plan that includes you two!!"-Luhan said while smirking.

"What was that plan?? ....And why we are including??"-Hyuna said.

"My plan is to force Jin to stay away with Park Bom ,, okay?? "-Luhan said.

"MWO?? Wae?? "-Hyuna was somehow shocked.

"Why we gonna do that??"-Sohyun ask Luhan.

"Okay Fine!! This is what i can say if you won't do that you were gonna get jealous !!"-Luhan said while started walking out in one step.

"WAIT UP!!"-Hyuna stops Luhan walking out.

Then Luhan's head turns to them and his body too.

"WHAT NOW??"-Luhan ask.

"Yo-you mean if we can't do that we---were gonna get jealous to that Park Bom girl?? "-Hyuna finally get Luhan's point of view.

And Luhan claps his hand and smiling to the girls.

"GOOD!!...... Yes and now !! It's a DEAL then??"-Luhan started asking again.

"OKAY !! DEAL!!"-Sohyun and Hyuna said in chorus.

"THANKS !! I'm going to leave byee!! And make it sure that you wont failed!!"-Luhan said while started walikng out to leave.

"OKAY !! OPPA WE WON'T FAILED !!"-Hyuna shouted.

~~~~~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Please Oppa !!"-Hyuna somehow forced Jin to go out with her hands clung to Jin's arms to force him.

Luhan somehow smirking.

"Jin ah~ Why won't you go out with that girls to have some lunch!!"-Luhan said.

And Jin and Jungkook look to Luhan in serious. And EXO too.

"MWO??"-Jin ask Luhan.

"Maybe one of them two is one of your girlfriend ??"-Luhan said.

Jin somehow shocked.

"HUH?? I don't have a gi-----"-Jin was cut-off of Luhan.

"You can't deny it !! For me it's so obvious hahaha "-Luhan said.

"IT'S NOT YOU BASTARD!!"-Jin said in angry looking at Luhan.

"YAH!! JIN OPPA~ LET'S GO NOW ,, OKAY??!"-Hyuna said .

Hyuna keeping clung to Jin's arms and left the classroom ,, Sohyun did to Jungkook too.

And they left the classroom.

"HAHAHAHHA !!"-Luhan said.

"Luhan ,, What happen?? ..... Hyuna shi~ are Jin's girlfriend?? How did you know??"-their UMMA started asking to Luhan.(SUHO)

"Suho ah~ and all of you here !! I dont want to tell you that !! "-Luhan said as he stood-up and went out.

EXO somehow quiet.

"Suho Hyung~ i don't know what happen to that Luhan Hyung~"-Sehun said while shooking.

"Maybe because of that Park Bom girl??...... neh??"-D.O said.

And the EXO nods.

"Maybe too!!"-Kris said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@ CAFETERIA~~~~~~~~~~

Dara and Bom are eating their lunch.

Bom turned her head seeing who's coming inside the Cafeteria.

She was shocked what she see's it was Jin and the girl clunging to Jin's arms.

SHE FELT JEALOUS.

And Dara saw it. That Bom and her eyes keep looking at Jin and the girl.

"Bom ah~ Gwaenchana??"-Dara ask to her. Bom is not responding at Dara while Dara rolled her eyes Bom and her eyes keep looking at Jin and the girl while they were seating.

And the girl feed Jin a Cookie.  And Jin somehow accepting the cookie to his mouth. And Jin accidently turning his head and she see

Bom was looking at them .. And Bom was in shocked and she turned her head to Dara.

"Dara what is it??"-Bom asking Dara in beeing nervous.

"Huh?? it's not .... you don't hear it??....... I'm asking that ARE YOU OKAY??"-Dara answered her.

"AHHH?? Ye-yes i..i am okay !!"-Bom said while smiling.

And Jin is now looking at Bom was talking to Dara. "I HOPE THAT SHE WILL NOT GONNA GET ANGRY OF THIS!!"-Jin's thought.

While Bom keeping her jealousy.

"WHY ?? WHY I AM GETTING JEALOUS ANYWAY?? MAYBE THAT'S HER GIRLFRIEND ,, BOM PLEASE DON'T GET JEALOUS"-Bom's thought.

"Ahhmmh!! Da-dara shi~??"-Bom said and looks at Dara.

"HHMMH?? WAE ??"-Dara ask her.

"I think were gonna leave now ,, please??"-Bom said.

Dara is still confused to about Bom.

"O-okay !! Let's go!!"-Dara said while already stand up.

And Bom was stood-up too. And they started walking through the Cafeteria's door.

Jin was about to call Bom but they already walk fast through the door.

And Hyuna saw it but,, she was just rolled her eyes. And turning her head to Jin to feed him again.

And Jin rolled his eyes to Hyuna was feeding her Cookies again.

 

 

WHAT WILL BOM'S FEELING AT JIN??

And Luhan will be hoping that HYUNA AND SOHYUN WERE NOT GONNA FAILED!!

TO FIGHT HIS FEELING'S TO BOM.

 

<3  <3  <3

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END OF CHAPTER EIGHT~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hope yah ENJOY!!

 

 

 

 

LuBomMer'S  <3