THE JEALOUS GANGSTER

"MS. INNOCENT MEETS THE 12 GANGSTERS"

~~~~~~~AUTHOR`S P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~

Luhan is came in school.

He froze when ,, he see that Bom and Jin are busy talking and laughing.

"GODDAMN IT !!"-Luhan.

Why is Luhan can`t go inside??

Then ,, he went to go in his classroom and he has no cares what he will doing now.

Just to let out his jealousy and let out his angry face.

Luckily ,, `couz their Sosaengnim is not there.

When Luhan go inside the room.

He was standing at the side of the chair where Bom and Jin is seating.

"HEY !! Youre seating in my chair !!"-Luhan said coldly.

Jin was in shocked mouth."LUHAN?? What he doin here??"-Jin`s thought.

"Yeah !! Dude !! ahhHH... i-i was new here with my friend Jungkook !! Then Sosaengnim was

telling us two that we had to choose our chair !! Okay?? "-Jin said.

"DUDE ?? Are we that close huh?? "-Luhan said angrily.

"RELAX !! Are you that angry with me too?? HUH??"-Jin said chilling.

"GET.OUT.OF.MY.CHAIR !!"-Luhan said angrily again. 

"Hey !! Hey !! Lu-luhan calm down !! Are you okay?? ....Are you that angry of Jin??"-Bom ask.

Making Luhan calm down. Jin and Luhan sighs.

"Please out of my chair !! OR YOU WANNA DIE??"-Luhan said.

"A BIG NO !! You know what?? Sosaengnim Choi said to us that

 WE.HAD.TO.CHOOSE.OUR.SEATS Am i clear?? ......Or it`s not clear to you??"-Jin said while smirking at Luhan`s angry face.

"CHOOSE !! WANNA DIE OR WANNA GET OUT OF MY CHAIR??"-Luhan said angrily again.

"LUHAN STOP !!"-Bom said.

"SHUT UP BOM !!"-Luhan shouted. And Bom widened her eyes that Luhan shouted her like that.

Then ,, their Teacher came.

"WHAT`S HAPPEN LUHAN XI AND JIN SHI~??"-Mrs. Choi said.

"MIANHAEYO !! SOSAENGNIM !!"-Luhan and Jin bowed.

"OKAY !! Tell me ,, what`s happen hhmmhh ?? Why is Luhan shouting?? "-Mrs. Choi ask.

"NeverMind !! "-Luhan said while going to Kris seat and Luhan just sat down. And ,, he punch the table.

"Luhan ,, it`s fine !! You can revenge that !!"-Kris said while

"OF course i can !! That ,, going to die "-Luhan said while staring at Bom.

"HMMH?? You said you are angry with that Jin?? Then,, where are your eyes staring ?? At Bom??"-Kris said.

"YAH !! You don`t care that anyway Kris !!"-Luhan said while smiling at Kris and his eyes go back to Bom again.

"TSSK !! TSSK !! Luhan Xi dies on Park Bom !! "-Kris said while turning his head to the front.

"SHUT UP ,, PABO !!"-Luhan blushing.

"YAY !! You`re blushing hahhah !! Luhan PABO !!"-Kris said.

Luhan pokes Kris forehead.

"YAH !! STOP THAT !!"-Kris said .

AFTER their class. The other students going home early. But ,, Bom is with his friends with Jin and the 6 too

 

~~~~ MEANWHILE IN EXO AND  BTS~~~~

When EXO is on the way in gate. They can`t walk because the annoying fans of BTS here it is again.

"WHAT THE HELL !! They`re in gate trapping us !! TSSKK !!"-Lay murmured.

"Well ,, that was easy !! COME !!"-Luhan simply said.

Luhan went to push the fangirling girls.

"EXCUSE ME PLEASE !!"-Luhan said while pushing the girls.

And the EXO followed too !! Then ,, what Luhan see`s is Jin to his hand on Boms curvy waist then ,, walk-out with their friends. Luhan just smirking pretending that he`s not jealous. But he is jealous anyway !!

"Hyung~?? what can you do now??"-Tao ask.

"NAKSH !! Go home all of you !! I`m gonna fine !! "-Luhan said.

"Fine my !! Anyways .. Hyung~ ?? Where are you going anyway??"-Baekhyun ask.

"I will gonna smoke at there nearby the park ,, okay??"-Luhan said walking out.

Luhan is keep walking and walking.

"Why are we gonna do??"-Chen ask all his friends in serious.

"Let`s give him some time !! Okay ,, let`s go gome now !!"-Suho said.

They are walking Xiumin and Lay ,, Kris is smoking.

 

~~~~~~~~~~MEANWHILE IN BOM AND ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bom was in her room now. Keep thinking of Luhan`s angry face in her and shouted her.

"Why he is angry with Jin anyway?? What`s with Jin to Luhan??"-Bom ask herself.

While she laying in her bed.

"And Jin is so good at all !! Unlike Luhan ,, he was a bad bad gangster !! Jin so sweet too !!"-Bom said 

While pinching her teddy-bears ..

She never think anymore. And she was now fall asleep.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~END OF CHAPTER SIX~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY !!

 

 

 

 

LUBOMmers  <3