'OPPA ,, OPPA'

"MS. INNOCENT MEETS THE 12 GANGSTERS"

~~~~~@NEXT MORNING~~~~~~

~~BOM`S P.OV.~~

KRINGGGGG...... KRINGGGG........

I slowly open my eyes . *yawn* "GOODMORNING !!"-I said.

Then,, i fastly get-up to take a bath. After bathing ,, i wear one of my favorite blue jeans,black shirt,and also 'CONVERSE'

Okay !! i`m going to eat breakfast.

After eating my breakfast. I grabb my bag and left my house.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~@ SCHOOL~~~~

~~~~AUTHORS P.O.V~~~~

Bom is now in her school in time.

When she reach at gate. Someone trapping her way. IT`S LUHAN. And she furrows her brows.

"What do you want ,, Luhan??"-Bom ask Luhan in being nice.

"Ahh !! About yesterday !! ahmmh... ahh?!!"-Luhan said while keep thinking what he going to say.

"What?? "-Bom ask him again.

"AHHH!! I`m so sorry about yesterday because i shouted you !! I was in badvibes you know?? hehhe...I`m so sorry please !!"-Luhan said while using his aegyo.

"A GANGSTER CAN DO AEGYO?? HAHAH HE`S CUTE!!"-Bom`s thought while smilng.

"Why are you smiling??"-Luhan ask.

"Ahhh !! No-nothing !! ahhhh ... Can i ask you something??"-Bom ask him.

"What is it??"-Luhan said.

"Ahhmmh.... Are you angry with Jin oppa~??"-Bom said in silence serious.

Luhan widened his eyes. "WHY HE CALLING 'OPPA' TO JIN?? IS BOM AND JIN ARE?? NO LUHAN IT`S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!"-Luhan`s thought.

"What`s that question ,,  anyway huh??"-Luhan said while smiling at her.

"Luhan shi~ answer me !!"-Bom said and Luhan is froze to her.

"I.... i ...ahh... Look Park Bom i just saying that i`m in badvibes ,, okay??"-Luhan said while sighing.

"Ahh !! O-okey  !! Next time .. Don`t be  angry to him ,, okay?? Jin oppa~ is  a nice person you know that??"-Bom said while smiling.

"Ahh !! Yes o-okay !!"-Luhan said.  "HAHAH JIN ?? A NICE PERSON !! THAT A LIES !!"-Luhans thought.

"O-okay !! By the way ,, Why are you calling oppa to Jin hhmmhh??"-Luhan ask her furrowing his brows.

"Ahhh !! ahhhh.... by the way i`m going byee !!"-Bom said as she running away from Luhan.

Luhan stayed quietly. And smirking.

"Why she can`t answer my question ?? "-Luhan said while beating his lips.

Then he shook his head and started walking going to his classroom.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@ THEIR CLASSROOM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Luhan entered their room he see that Jin looking at him. And he sent Jin a angry glare to Jin too.

Then ,, Luhan walking and walking 'NO CARES' and everyone looking to Luhan to Jin sending their angry glares each other.

And ,, Luhan finally sat down next to Kris.

"What`s that angry glares to Jin huh??"-Kris ask Luhan while smirking.

"Let`s say that i`m nothing finish to him !! That i`m angry to him right now !!"-Luhan said rolling his eyes and put he`s earphones on his ears.

"HAHAHAH !! And you`re acting like a COOL??"-Kris said and smirking again.

"YAH !! Stop that !!"-Luhan said while clicking the volume on his phone in volume 30.

There Teacher has not came. While the students is still talking to Jungkook and others are sleeping. Bom too.

"YAH !! Bom shi~ WAKE-UP !!"-Jin shook Bom`s back.

And then,, Bom is waking up and yawning.

"Oppa ~ ?? Sosaengnim is here??"-Bom asking in sleepy eyes.

Then ,, Jin giggle at her cuteness.

"No-NOTHING !! you`re cute when youre calling me oppa ...... And why youre calling me oppa hhmmh??!"-Jin said while smiling at her.

"YAH !! WA-wait what`s up ?? Why youre waking me up nehh??"-Bom said ignoring Jin`s question.

"Hmmhh !! Park Bom shi~ you`re changing our topic!! Please answer me !! *smile*"-Jin said while facing her.

"Ahhh !!?? I`m sorry .... well,, i ahhhh !!!!"-Bom murmured

"No ahhh it`s okay !! You call me OPPA  it`s okay !!"-Jin said while smiling her.

Bom simply nods.

"OKAY !!"-Bom said and nodding ,, smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`END OF CHAPTER SEVEN HEHE~~~~~~~~~`

 

 

 

 

HEY !! HEY !! Short update MIANHAEYO !!

 

LUBOMmers <3