WHAT? THEY ARE GANGSTER?

"MS. INNOCENT MEETS THE 12 GANGSTERS"

~BOMS P.OV.~

--FAST FORWARD--

Thank God ,, EXO is not here they went out.

I`m so very angry with that Luhan. He is sooooo very FC (feeling close)

Then someone open the door. Shes a girl a pretty girl maybe,, she is famous here?? I DONT THINK SO 

Because i am new here?

Then,, she sat next to me.

"HEY NEWBIE !! I am Dara !! So you are Park Bom nehh?? "-DARA

"How did you know??"-I smile at her.

"AHAHAH.... nehh .. i just eavesdropping at the Principals Office and the Principal tell to our Sosaengnim 

that we had a new classmate from US and shes name is Park Bom shi~"-DARA

I just nodding at Dara`s explanations.

"Okay?? I am Park Bom then,, you are Dara shi~ ??"-I ask her.

Then,, she nod faster.

"So Friends then??"-Dara ask me. I nod faster.

"OKAY !! :)"- I said while she give a smile in her face at me.

"OKAY Then,, i had something to tell you !!"-DARA

"What ?? "-I clearly ask to her.

"It`s about EXO....they are GANGSTERS "-Dara said. My reaction is was about to shock then ,, only my mouth was in shock.

"MWO?? A-are.... y-you sure Dara?? " I suddenly ask her. She just nodding at me.

"Yes ,, they are gangster !!"-Dara said.

"Then,, are the students here .....  i mean all the people here knows that they are??"-I continue ask at her.

"YEPP,, Even our Sosaengnim too !!"-Dara said.

I just nodding slowly for what i heard that they are gangsters??

WHAT THE ??

"Okay ,, my dear chingu let`s go get some break ??"-Dara ask me with handgesturing to go out.

"O-Okay then.. :)" I simply said to her.

Then i stood-up and i pack my things inside my bag. After packing my things in my bag.

Then,, me and Dara slowly went to the door.

"Where are we going to have some break Dara shi~??"-I ask her.

I hope not in Cafeteria. WHAT IF the EXO are there?? NAHH !! If they are there i should go home.

"In CAFETERIA...."-Dara said. I was in froze .

"Bom shi~ ?? .... a-are you okay??"-Dara ask me.

I nod fastly.

"Then, shall we go then??"-Dara ask me again.  

I nod again as my answer to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Then,, here we are at Cafeteria.

I HOPE THAT THEY ARE NOT HERE

We enter at the Cafeteria together with my first Friend Dara.

Then,, i can`t have a reaction . That EXO is here eating and talking. Then,, we walk faster. 

AND,, we finish get some foods.

We went to find some empty seat.

Then,, we found one and we went up there at the empty seat.

While were walking through the empty seat. I accidently see Luhan that he`s not focusing to eat.

He is just looking at me.

YAH !! Is there anything in my face??

Then,, i look away from his stares at me.

Then,, finally here we are seating in chair.

But Dara finally eat. Then me too hahahhha...

"I see Luhan that he stares at you !!"- Dara ask while drinking her lemon juice.

"NE-Neh?? I dont know why he stares at me ?? .... Maybe he`s still angry with me..."-I said while eating a cookie.

"OMO !! HE IS ANGRY WITH YOU ?? .... WHY ??.... WHY??"-Dara ask with a loud voice make the people facing at us two. Then EXO too .

"Lower your voice !!"-I whisper infront of her.

Then,, Dara nods "Mianhae !!"-Dara said to me.

"It`s Okay !!!"- I said simply.

"Why is Luhan angry at you ??" She ask me while sipping again her lemon juice.

"I dont think soo,, Or maybe he`s still angry with me .... That i tell him and his friends that they are not a gentleman ,, because someone pushing at me and her fans push me and i facing the floor. Then they are soooo many but,, they are not helping me to get up !! " I said.

"So?? That`s why you said to them that they`re not a gentleman??"-Dara ask me.

I nod fastly with no emotion.

"Just ignore them,, you know what?? They are have some lots of fans here!! If you ignore them,,,

you are not a bully girl in the school..."-Dara said.

"Who ?? "-I ask.

"They`re fans ...... were gonna bully you !! As i said that ignore him,,"-Dara said to me. The,, i nod slowly.

"Okay !! then,, i finish my food already ,, how about you??"- I ask Dara.

"Yeah me too !! Can we go back to our classroom now ??"-Dara ask me

"Lets go then ??"- I answer .

We stood up and fastly walk. Pretending that we dont pass at EXO.

Then,, we arrived at our classroom me and Dara.

Everyone is in their seat now. Dara is in here seat with our classmate. Then,, the EXO has not come. Maybe they are going to cutting.

We are all waiting at our Teacher. Then ,, i place my head slowly at my desk.

Then,, i finally asleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~ IN EXO`S WAY TO THEIR CLASSROOM~~~

~~LUHANS P.O.V.~~

Were on our way to our classroom. With the noisy and loud voice in our crazy fans.

We walk fastly and pretending that were not hear what they say.

And suddenly,, we are here in our classroom.

My friends seat faster. Then ,, Kai is sat again next to Sehun.

Then ,, i turned my face to the sleepy girl yesterday it was Park Bom.

And i punch the table. Making wake her up and my friends look too also our classmate.

"YAH !! "- .She shout at me. She look at me with a sleepy eyes.

WAH !! I like to play her at her cuteness.

"Stop sleeping ....... you`re in classroom and this not you`re room in your house..."-I said.

"Why do you care??"-She ask with a soft voice

"As i said that this is not your room and then this is a classroom..... Okay??"- I said to her while smiling at her.

"Okay !! "- She said. What a very good girl huh?? Innocent too !! MY TYPE OF GIRL....

 

 

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 3

 

 

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT HHMMMH??

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT !!  :)