GANGSTER INLOVE??

"MS. INNOCENT MEETS THE 12 GANGSTERS"

~~~AUTHORS P.O.V.~~~

Bom just ignore Luhan at her side. Luhan just smirk at her.

Then ,, their Teacher came.

"HI STUDENTS ...."-Mrs. Choi said to her students.

Then ,, they all stood up and greet their Sosaengnim. 

"ANNYEONG !! SOSAENGNIM !! :)"

"Okay !! take your seats !!"-Mrs. Choi.

Then ,,they all take their seats.

"Okay !! since yesterday ,, i finished my  discuss about ENVIRONMENT AND HUMANITY !! 

And today we had a short quiz ,, okay??"-Mrs. Choi said.

Then her students just nodding .

Many of their students feel excited to their short quiz. But ,, Bom just yawning.

She just wanted to sleep again. And Luhan ,, just looking at her while she is yawning.

Then,, she turned to look at Luhan. And Luhan just still staring ate her.

"Hey !! What you want huh??"-Bom ask Luhan.

NO RESPOND.

"YAH Luhan shi~"-Bom whispered.

NO RESPOND.

He shook Luhan using her hands to his arm.

Then ,, Luhan just look away from her.

"WHA-WHAT??"-Luhan ask her in angry voice.

"I mean ,, you heard what our Sosaengnim said to us??"-Bom ask Luhan nicely.

"Ahh !?? ne-nehh yeah ,, i heard it !! "-Luhan answered.

"Ahh !! *nods* Okay Then ,, why youre staring at me??"-Bom ask him while grabbing her pen inside her bag.

"Huh ?? Ahh ,,, YAH !! i`m not ........ i`m not staring at you ... You feeler !!"-Luhan said.

"WAH !! I`m just asking you ,, i`m not an assuming !!"-Bom said .

"Tsskk .... never mind ,, what did Sosaengnim said??"-Luhan ask her .

Then ,, Bom just laughing.

"HAHAHAHA ..."-Bom just lower her voice while laughing at Luhan.

"HAHAHAH I`ts so so so Funny huh??"-Luhan said ignoring her laugh.

"YAH !! You said ,, that youre listening to our Sosaengnims said ?? Youre getting old !!"-Bom said.

"Okay !! I`m sorry ,, To be honest i... i`m not listening to our Sosaengnim .."-Luhan said.

"Okay !! Our Sosaengnim said that we had a short quiz !! OKAY??"-Bom said to Luhan .

"Th-thanks !!"-Luhan.

Then ,, their Teacher write the given questions in the blackboard.

And the students was writing in their papers and copyed what the Teachers wrote on the board.

Then ,, the given questions are only 10 . Because its called SHORT QUIZ hahahaha..

And Bom was busy answering .. But theres a person beside her was busy staring at her. YEPP,, ITS LUHAN.

She look at Bom while she is focusing and smiling while she is writing her answers.

Then ,, Bom accidently turn her head to Luhan.

"HEY !! Luhan a-are you okay?? ....Maybe its not easy to answer hhmmhh??"-Bom ask him.

And ,, Luhan act that he is okay.

"Ye-yes i`m okay !! "-Luhan said while smiling. And Bom could nodding.

"Ahh !! you have your answers ?? ..... If its hard to you to answer ,, you can ask me heeh :D"-Bom said .

Luhan nodding and smile at her again.

"O-okay !! Thanks !!"-Luhan said.

After a few minutes. Bom passed her paper to her Sosaengnim.

Then she is back to her seat. And Luhan ,, passed his paper too !!

"WOW !! You do it by yourself nice .... Cause i think youre going to copy my answers !! :)"-Bom said.

"WOW !! To you too !! Why ?? so you mean that i cant answer huh?? ... Are you smart??"-Luhan said.

"WOW !! Well ,, i`m just saying nehh.... i didnt mean that youre brainless !!"-Bom said while pouting.

"Whatever !! "-Luhan said.

~~~~~~AFTER THEIR CLASS~~~~~~~

 

Everyone is walking out. 

Bom was alone in the classroom. Because Dara is went out with somewhere.

"Where is Dara going anyway??"-Bom ask herself.

Then ,, she stood-up and went to their classrooms door.

And was about to walk outside their classroom but ,, someone held her hands.

And Bom was in shocked .

Luhan brought her with holding hands together going to a empty classroom. And Bom knows that he is now a 

gangster someone told her it was her first friend in their classroom it was Dara.

"HMMH !! YAH !! get-off me you gangster ... !!"-Bom.

Luhan just smirks.

"How do you know hhmmhh?? Who told you so??"-Luhan ask her.

"It`s not probably of your business YAH !! Let me go !!"-Bom said.

Luhan held her hands tightly..

"YAH !! Luhan !! It`s hurts . . Please let me go !!"-Bom said while wanting to let go her hands to his.

And Luhan finally release his hands to her.

"NICE I LIKE IT ,, I LIKE YOU !!"-Luhan said.

While Bom just rolled her eyes to him. And running away from him.

Luhan just smirk while Bom passed her.

"JUST REMEMBER IT ,, SWEETIE !! That I am not just a gangster .. i am a 

kind of a gangster that hungry when inlove ... "

Luhan shouted very loud .. And smiled like he is going to be crazy.

"How can i confess her??.... Think Luhan ,, THINK VERY WELL !!" -Luhans thought.

 

 

~~~~~~~ END OF CHAPTER 4 ~~~~~~~~~

 

 

OKAY !! I`M BACK AGAIN !! Maybe i will update later or not i cant promise !! 

 

But i can promise to update KEKE bye !!

 

LUBOMmers <3