After pt 2

What Am I ?

 You were driving the car while holding ine of jessica's hand. The party Tiffany invited you was a kind of brunch. You didn't know what it means so Jessica explained to you, you really hoped that you wouldn't embarass yourself and your friends.

Soon you arrived at the address that was actually Tiffany's mansion since it was a party offered by her parents. As soon as you parked the car and walked with Jessica you frowned.  All of the girls were waiting outside the house with an uneasy look on their faces.

"Hey guys what's up ? Why are all of you waiting outside ?" You asked while intertwining your fingeers with Jessica's. "We are kind of scared and shy to come inside and since you're our leader and a Goddess, we thought that you could lead us inside." Yuri said and you chuckled before nodding.

K-AIRPORT FASHION : PhotoTaeng

tumblr_lp6c9xEAaE1qc5n5jo1_500.jpg 22ce769350189ebd71c37967765fc260.jpg

20140605_kfashionista_snsd_seohyun3.jpgtumblr_mdvg2iRq2I1r77uuao1_1280.jpg

09e80b32c66b78856424c131ea0acf4c.jpga71f15bc7a6f7d0262407d340c20734d.jpg

 

You walked along with Jessica and the girls right behind you like a horror movie, you just giggled at them. You were nervous too but not to that extent. Since you were too occupied with the girls you didn't notice one pair of eyes looking at you.

Tiffany showed your table so you all sat down in couples obviously. Tiffany went to her Dad's side while you guys started to talk about the people there. The waiter served you soda since you're all underage. Mr. Hwang went up to the mic to say a few words.

"Attention please. I would like to thank each and every single of you for coming to our party, it really means a lot to me. Building this company from scratch was not easy but I did it because I had the help from my beautiful wifr and my kids. They mean the world to me and all the effort I put in this company was to secure their future. When I die, they are the ones that is going to take care of the company so my friends please take care of them. I would like you to meet my heirs : Michelle, Leo and my little baby Tiffany Hwang." He said and the three of them went up to him and bowed towards everyone.

Mr. Hwang speech got to you. You didn't think before that if the girls come to your side and takes their places with the Gods, they will have to give up on their family. Demigods can't have contact with their human family after they enter the Gods' world.

How could you be so dense to not remember that ? How can you ask them to abandon the people who took care of them, who gave them love, who was there on their first steps. The peoplr who loved and love them. They have a bright future here on Earth but you're asking them to turn their back on them and everything and follow you on a battle that can end their lives. You couldn't live with that. You're lots of things but selfish is something you refuse to be.

Your behavior changed for the rest of the party, you went from happy to guilty and sad because you knew you would have to make a decision that woupd break not only yours but also someone else's heart and you were trying to find the courage to do it especially after last night's event. It meant so much to you but she means more and based on that your decision was made.

 

After the party, on Yuri's house

 

Ever since you realized what you were doing, you have been silent and quiet, they whole ride to Yuri's house was in a dead silence, since you were so lost in thoughts you didn't see the pillow that Yuri threw at you and hit you on the face. Instead if screaming at her you just looked down to the pillow on the floor.

"Okay A, something is wrong with you. Tell us." Taeyeon said and you sighed before picking tbe pillow up. "Something is not wrong Tae, something was wrong and today I realized it and I intend to make it right." You said and they were confused.

"On the speech Tiffany's dad did made me realize a mistake I was doing." You said and they looked at each other. "You girls are demigods and by our law if a demigod is initiated on our world he can't go back to the human world unless is a life or death situation." You said and they were shocked to hear that.

"Which means that if you fought with me on the upcoming battle, it would count as a initiation and from then on you couldn't go back here. Which means you would never get in touch with your family again." You said and their eyes shot open.

"Are you serious ? If we stay by your side, it means we are giving up our lifes and family here ?" Yoona asked and you nodded. "Tiffany's dada made a speech about how his family is important to him and that's when I realized that I was asking you to turn your back on that and follow me and I didn't felt right." You said and got up.

"And that's why from this day, you are not my army anymore. I can't make you full humans but Im taking any responsibility you have towards this battle and me. Not all the demigods are asked to fight so that's why I can still let you be demigods but I will not allow you to fight." You said seriously and they were shocked.

"Are you serious ? You are dismissing us from our position as your army ?" Taeyeon asked and you nodded. "I'm dead serious and that's exactly what I did Taeyeon. I can't ask you to give up your whole world for me, that's ridiculous and selfish and I can't and won't ask you to do that." You said before you felt a hand hold yours. Now is the difficult part.

"Ariel why are you doing this ?" She said while she stood up and faced you. You head was low and when you looked up, you looked so guilty that she understood what you are about to do and start to shake her head.

"No no no no no.  You are not breaking up with me Ariel." She said feeling the tears forming on her eyes. "I'm sorry Jessica,  I realy am but is for the best." You said feeling your tears as well.

"How can be away fron you is the best ? For me is the worst you can't do this to us." She said letting her tears fall down. "I have to. Our relationship is the same as the army thing. If we go on with this you would have to come with me and leave behind the people that loves you the most. How can you expect me to make you choose between me and your family ? It's insane and I can't so that's why I'm ending our relationship. I'm breaking up with you." You said and she was sobbing now. "Please don't do this not after last night." She said between her sobs.

"Everything I told you last night was true, I never felt more happy than yesterday but our reality now is this. Last night meant so much to me you need to believe and so do you which is why I'm making the hardest decision I ever did that is to leave you." You said letting you tears fall. The girls who wee listening couldn't help but cry too.

"No I love you please. How can I survive this heart break you are giving me ?" She said and youthought of something." I know a way." You said and she looked at you. "You're staying with me ?" She asked hopeful but you crashed it shaking your head. "I have a power that I only used once but I thik it's time to use it again." You said and she asked.

"What power ?" You stared at her trying to memorize her face. "I can remove those feelings. I can make all your feeling fir me vanish forever." You said and her eyes shot open. "Are you serious ? You want to erase my feelings for you forever." She asked. "It's the only way to save you from the pain." You said.

"No the only way is for you to stay right here with me forever." She said and you sighed. "Although I want, I can't do that. I can't be with you knowing the price you will have to pay Jessica. I can't I'm sorry." You said. 

"Don't you love me ?" She asked. "I do. I love you so much and is based on that love that I'm doing this. Family us not something you can throw away whenever. They took care and loved you their whole life and I can't come in your life asking you to turn you back on everything they did for you. The only thing I can do is erase your feelings for me." You said.

"I rather suffer for you then not remember you at all so the answer is no. I don't want you to erase my feelings. It's the only thing you're leaving me with." She said and you nodded.

"They will disappear eventually. You will find someone else who is going to make all those feelings vanished and I will be nothing but a distant memory. And that's exactly what I want you to do. Find someone who can be you fully and forget me." You said. "Are you going to erase your feelings for me and forget me ?".

"I can't use my owers on myself and even if I could I wouldn't do it because they're everything to me. You're everything to me. And I won't forget you simply because I won't remember anything else." You said and she chuckled sadly. 

"How can you make me fall more in love with you even when you're leaving me ?" You chuckled at tgat and she looked to you. "Can I have one last kiss ?" She asked and you smiled while nodding. 

She didn't wait for you to say anything and she threw herself on you kissing you desperately and you held her kissing with the same desperation. You both started to cry on the kiss feeling the saltiness of the tears falling in your faces. You broke the kiss when the air was needed and hugged her inhaling her scent.

"I love you bubbles. So much." You said and she hugged you tighter sobbing harder. "I love you too dummy. Forever." She said and you smiled befire breaking the hug and turning to the girls. You opened your arms abd they tucked you in a group hug. 

"I am glad I met you. You showed me what friendship is about and I can never thank you for that. Bye girls. Be happy." You said before looking at Jessica one more time before walking to the door and walking away from them towards your car. 

You went back home and entered the apartment before teleporting to the Olympus. You need your family with you right now.

 

 

At the Olympus

 

You ran inside your palace and as soon as you saw your parents talking to Triton, you just ran to them and hugged your Mom who was shocked by your action.

"Honey what happened ?" She asked sensing her shoulder getting wet. "We broke up. I broke up with her." You said crying so hard that they decided to not ask anything else for now and just comforted you since this is your first broken heart.

You fell asleep on her shoulder from so much crying so your Father lifted you up and took you to your room to have a nice sleep since you're needing it. After tucking you in he kissed your forehead.

"I'm sorry. I wish I could only see your beautiful smile. But I promise you that I will take care of you my baby girl. Good night." He said that and walked away closing the door hoping that your pain would go away soon