He is my ex

What Am I ?

You were sitting at the table of the classroom and Jessica was standing up in front of you as she played with your hair. It's really blonde and she loved the color. You were hugging her waist and briging her closer to you. It was almost time for the teacher to get inside the classroom. 

" Yah Ariel, I just remembered that you mentioned that we have an other brother, your twin. I forgot to ask you what is his name ?" Yuri said as she and the girls aproch you. You were about to answer when the principal enterd the class.

" Class, before the teacher get inside, I would like to introduce you our new student from the U.S, please get inside." As he said that every eye turned towards the door and then a tall blonde good looking guy entered the class. You were surprised while Jessica and the rest of the girls were shocked.

" Yifan." Jessica whispered but you heard it loud and clear and you remembered is the name of her ex boyfriend,  could it be that it was your brother ? You were about to get your answer.

"Hi my name is Wu Yifan but you can call me Kris. I hope we can enjoy the year together." He said and at that time he made eye contact with Jessica, he got down and went near her. He didn't realized you two were together because she was a little far away fron you since the principal got inside. He hugged her really tightly and she hugged him back.

" I missed you so much Sooyeon. I love you." He said and everyone froze at his words, you were completely lost.

" Jessica is your name Sooyeon ?" Taecyeon asked. "It's my korean name. What are you doing here Yifan ?" She said breakibg the hug. "I came here for my family."

"Do you know each other ?" Taecyeon asked curious." I'm Jessica's first love and boyfriend." Everyone was shocked why you just kept walking backwards until you bumped into a table and the noise droned the attention towards you.

" Sis, I didn't even see you here. I missed yu so much. " He came and hugged you. Everyone wss beyond shocked while yu stood frozen at your spot.

"Why are you calling her sis ?" Yuri asked fearing the answer." Because she's my twin sister. I came to Korea from china just to be with her. Because we love each other that much." He said and ruffled your hair. At the same time the teacher gt inside the class and asked everyone to sit on their seat. You were the only one that stayed still. You looked at Kris and Jessica before turning around and storming out of the classroom, slamming the door so hard that it broke.

The girls with Jessica, Kris and Siwon went to follow you to the pool court. They were getting nearer when you suddenly just jumped in and the portal to the Olympus was opened. Kris was really worried about ypu that he didn't notice that the girls were there so he just followed you. Siwon looked at the girls before all od tou got inside and it was closed.

 

You  were at a abandoned place near the Olympus, you screamed as hard as you could. You couldn't believe that you were dating the woman your brother loved so much that he sacrificed his love to protect. It was just to much for you.

" Ariel, what is going on ? Are you not happy to see me  ?" When he finished his words the girls appeared from behind, Jessica kept eyeing you.

" You want to know what is going on bro ? I'll tell you but first explain to Jessica why you broke up with her." You said firmly. He looked at them in shock.

" They can't be here Ariel." He said worried. "Don't worry about it, just do it." You said and he trusted you. He looked into Jessica's eye and said.

" The truth is that I broke up with younot because I lied when I told you that I love you because that's the most true thing I have ever said. I'm a God and I know it may sound crazy but it's true. Soon there will be a war with the other Gods and I didn't wanted to make you wait for me when I could die and never come back to you. So I chose to let you go so that you could have a human life as everyone else and also because you're a human and I wouldn't bear the pain to see you die. I loved you and I still do more than I ever loved anyone else in my entire existence." At that you chuckled bitterly.  He looked at you weirdly.

" You are not acting like yourself Ariel.  I did what you asked me now tell me what's wrong ." He said still holding Jessica's hands. You suddenly looked into his eyes, he was so happy to be able to be with her again that even though you wanted you didn't have the guts to take it away from him so you swallowed everything and just smiled.

" Because I have some news for you. Jessica is daughter of Uncle Hefestus, she is a demigod and now you can be with her without worrying about anything. You can have your girl back and I'm so happy for you bro." You said trying to hide the tears that were threatening to fall anytime. Everyone especially Jessica looked at you shocked and saw sadness in your eyes, she followed your gaze and saw her hand being held by Kris and she was holding it so tight like he would disappear if she let it go.

" Are you kidding me ? For real ?" He asked so so so so happy and you nodded. He started to jump and hugged Jessica spinning her around.

"Did you hear it baby girl ? We can finally be together again." He said and pulled her close before kissing her. Your world was destroyed as soon as you saw that she correspond to his kiss. The truth is that when he kissed her all the memories from their relationship came back and she let go and followed what her mind was saying. You knew that your decision should be final and that's what you did. At that moment, that orecious moment that you decided that Jessica and Kris should be together.

You never seem your brother so happy or in love with someone as much as he is with her so you gave up, you couldn't be selfish and be with her when you knew he only left her to protect her being the great boyfriend you knew he was.

They broke the iss and he smiled at her, when she opened her eues is that she realized that she has just kissed him in front of you. He went to you and hugged you which made his back face them as well as your face slowly amde eye contact with everyone but as you stopped at Jessica,  a single tear fell on your face but soon the hug was broken and you came back to tour senses. He went back and held her.

" Hey Kris,  Dad just contacted me asking for you to go to the palace he and your mom really wanted to see you today." Siwon transmitted the messages amd Kris nodded.  "I'll have to go baby girl. Ariel,  I'm trusting to you my life. The love of my life. If you want me to live keep her safe. I'll come back for you really quickly." He pecked her lips as you turned around, he and siwon left so that you could talk.

"What the did just happened ?" Taeyeon asked." What happened is that I just found out that the woman my brother would cry about when he was missing her, the same woman I heard everytime he says how nuch she loves her. You  are the only person besides the famoly to whom he said those three words. How ca we be together when he is crazily in love with you ? I couldn't so I think is best if we...." When you were about to say it, Jessica kissed you so that you would stop talking before you said something she never wanted to hear again.  When she was satisfied she stopped as she felt salt on the kiss.

" Don't finish it and don't even think of saying it again. I was unfortunately too shocked and rewinding our oast that for a moment I forgot that you are my present and my future.  Yes I loved him and waited for him but it was until you arrived in my life. There is no way in hell, you are going to be away from me for more than a few meters. I know you are selfless but I'm not at least not when it comes to you. Do you understand me when I say that tou are the onku girkfriend or boyfriend that I have and want ?" She said as a truly ice princess and all you could do was nod and she kissed you again shorter this time, you parted and he arrived.

"Something happened and he had to fo somve it with uncle Zeus so what have you done while I was away ?" He asked while you lowered your head. Jessica turned to held your hand and said. 

" I think we have aome things that need to be cleared right here right now. N.O.W." She said making everyone go tense up