You have to trust us

What Am I ?

"Okay. First, I need you to calm down. I'll explain everything.  Just try to keep it calm." You said after feeling nine pair of eyes looking fixated on you, well more like glaring at you demanding an explanation. Fast.

"Me first. Who are they ?" Taeyeon asked and you sighed before starting. "They're called B.A.P. They are demigods. Violent but good ones. Their leader is Bang Yong guk, he is Ares' son, yours and Hyo's brother actually but that's another story." You explained at they were a little shocked but continued the questions. "What is your relationship with him ?".

"We grew up together. Although, I'm older so I take care of them but sometimes it's really hard." They can get out of control and when it happens you're the one cleaning the mess, one more reason why they listen to you."Why are they here ?". Yoona was the one that asked this time.

"Well, since they're really good at fighting they're what you could call my own secret service. They are my body guards. Apparently, Dad thinks I need them. " You said to them. "And why does he thinks that ?" Yuri asked.

"Well, Chaerin unnie and I found some new informations about Hades' plan and she told him." You said praying that they would drop the matter but they didn't nor wouldn't."What informations ?" Taeyeon asked, being the second in command was a big responsibility and she didn't want to fail.

"Nothing important, he is overreacting." You tried to smile your way out but it did not work. "Why don't you want to tell us ? How many times do we have to tell you that we are in this together ? You need to start trusting us Ariel. How are we supposed to be your army and help you if you keep us in the dark ? We are a team. Your team." Taeyeon said and you just listened with your head hang low. She was right, they need to know." You're right, I'm sorry.  I'll tell you."

" Earlier, me and unnie found out that ther is a son of Hades in the school and he is planning to use this son as a spy to keep an eye on me. Since the last incident we had, uncle Zeus protected the school. So apparently Chaerin unnie told Dad and he freaked out although I'm sure it was Mom's idea. She loves Yong guk. Anyway, he send those guys to take care of me until I manage to find this boy or girl." You finished explaining and they were shocked with what you just told them. A spy ? In here ? After you ?. It  was bad. Really bad."So it means you're in danger ?" Jessica asked worried.

"No, apparently the son doesn't k ow yet which is good. If I can get to him before his father maybe I can convice him to be on my side and stop Hades' plan. I just don't know who could it be." You said ruffling your hair in frustration. 

"Why you told that guy that you need to be vulnerable ?"Yuri asked remembering your words earlier on." Because if I'm right and I'm sure I am, this boy or girl will feel pulled towards me like some kind of force which is actually Hades trying to manipulate him. He thinks that I'm clueless and I need him to believe that but it won't be possible if I have 6 bad looking guys following me everywhere." You explained but they were still not conviced enough that it was the best option for you.

"But you said that this boy hasn't figured out who he is which means that he doesn't know what Hades has in mind for him." She said and you shook your head."But I don't know who he is. I can see the breakout symbol only moments befor eit happens or when it's happening and if I have a clear vison of their arm. Do you know how many students are in here ? Tons. For me to found out who he is, I need to be the bait. If I fail, Hades will have a head start and the advantage. Even if I can't make this boy come to my side, for me to be safe I need to at least know who he is so that I can watch out." You said .

" And how do you plan on doing that ?" Hyoyeon asked. "Usually, demigods show signs of who their parents are. Like Yuri who could stay hours underwater or Seohyun who is super intelligent. Since I grew up surrounded by them, it's easier for me to tell the difference between those signs." You got up and walked around the room.

"So what is the problem ? It won't be so hard to know who he is." Taeyeon said. "Ariel have you seen a break out from Hades' family ?" Tiffany asked and you shook your head."That explains. Even if she can se the other Gods' signs on their kids, for Hades is much more difficult." Tiffany said and all the girls looked at her confused. " I don't understand mushroom." Taeyeon said and Tiffany got up and walked to the front of the girls by your side.

"It's easy TaeTae. Like Ariel said, when Yuri showed that she could stay underwater for hours, Ariel could easily relate to her father Poseidon who is the God of the Water. When my beautiful sister and myself showed how intelligent we are, she could easily relate to Athenas the Goddess of Wisdom." She stopped a little so that the girls could assimilate and accompany the train of thoughts.

" But with Hades, he is the God of the Underworld and evrything that's bad. For example, envy or anger or lies and similars. What difficults Ariel's perception is because pure humans also contain those feelings. Every human can show signs of envy or evilness but not many can stay in the water for 5 hours straight. The most they can is 5 minutes. It's almost impossible to Ariel know who these person is based on the signs because everyone can show them with just by being humans. Am I right Ariel ?" She said and you smiled. "Completely Tiff." You patted her head and she showed her eye smile before going back to her sit.

" And what worsen the situation is that until yesterday, I thought he only had full blood children, I have never heard of a demigod who was his son so I have no idea what to expect from him or his power." You said." So we're back to square one and in the dark. That dude." Hyoyeon said being comforted by her girlfriend. You smiled but then you had an idea.

" Maybe not Hyo. I think I know who can help me with that." You smiled and started to run out of the classroom, the girls were confused by your action but didn't hesitated to follow you. You ran and they followed you. You reached your destiny and entered without knocking shocking the person who was almost sleeping. The girls entered behind you and closed the door. You walked up to him.

"I need you to do me a favor." You said and the person growled." And for that it was necessary to barge thsi classroom like a tornado waking me up from my peaceful sleep ?" He said and you scoffed. "Stop being such a cry baby and just listen to me okay ?" You said and he nodded sulking. So good for a God.

"I need you to tell your boyfriend that I need to see him with urgency. " You said and he sighed. "You know that it's not that simple or safe for the both of you." He said sighing. "Oh come on T.O.P, just do it okay ? I promise we'll be cautious." You said and used your puppy eyes, none of your uncle or aunts can resit them. He sighed and nodded.

" Okay what do you want me to tell him ?" He asked and you smiled." Tell him it's about the information he gave me today and it's super important and to not tell anyone about it not even you." You said and he pouted." Why can't I know ?" He asked and you sighed. "Because it's safer that way. Tell him to meet me in two days in the club Xiah and I met yesterday. At exactly 11:00PM, I'll be at the bar, tell him to meet me ther and to not be late. This is really important." You said and he nodded sighing.

" I just hope you know what you're doing." He said and you smiled. "I don't but I need to try." You said and kissed his cheeks before going back to the girls who were extremely confused. As soon as you got out they asked you .

"Who are you going to meet  at the club ?" Jessica asked and you smiled. "Someone who can help me with the informations I need to sokve this mystery faster." You said and the bell rang. "And who is it ?" Taeyeon aked and you sighed.

"Look, this I really can't tell you. It's not because of me or that I don't trust you guys. It's because it's safer for you and for him. Please just trust me on this." You said and she sighed looking at the girls. "Although we're not happy about it, we trust you so you can have that secret but just that one okay ? Don't get used to it." She said and you smiled as you reached your classroom. "You guys are the best."You gave them a group hug and you all entered the class, you pecked Jessica's lips and went to your seat ready to watch three more boring classes. You sighed again. Too long and stressful day.