God Style 's confession

What Am I ?

It was another day and you and the girls were back at the training room, this time to teach them martial arts,  it is really important to know because not every demi god has power so they use that secret to win their opponents so it's crucial that the girls learn it and sonce they are demigods is easier and faster to learn than normal humans. The girls were really fast learners since in one day they have mastered the most important moves and you were happy about that.

"Great job girls. You guys learned it super fast, faster than that lazy bum." You said approaching them and pointing at Krystal."Yah you stupid , I'm not lazy i just don't loke to exercise that much okay ?" She said trying to explain herself.

"Okay of that's what you're saying. But anyway,  you guys are great. Now it's our turn right unnie ?" You asked Chaerin and she nodded. The girls went out of the battle field and let just the two of them there and watched their fight.

Speechless. That is the word that can express their feelings, you and Chaerin were the best when it came to practically everything but martial arts you girls were the best of the best. You came back to where the girls were, you and Chaerin had a few bruises from all the paperwork nches and kicks but it was fun and since you guys spent a lot of time there already you decided to stop for the day and after you guys got cleaned up you decided also to go back to the human world.

 

You were back at the classroom , you were still on the floor crying like you were before Siwon teleported you to the palace,  everyone was back to their previous position untol time started to run again.

Everyone was still looking at you this time Jessica wanted to go and help you but to every one you guys were still fighting so she fought the urges to go help you. Kris was there and help you get back on your feet.

"What is going on with Ms Rivers, Mr Wu ?" The teacher asked worriwd for his students. Kris looked at you. "She is having a really strong headache sir. That's all but it's getting better now right sis ?" He asked and you nodded.

He helped you up and you went back to your seat and watched the rest of the class, well not technically since you didn't take your eyes off Jessica and that scumbag of Taecyeon. 

You couldn't hold it anymore, it was lunch time and he insisted to have lunch together with Jessica and she couldn't say no because of the acting but that doesn't mean it didn't piss you off that this guy is trying to flirt with her in every possible way.

You could see that she is hating his proximity so you made a decision. You got up on the table and asked for everyone's attention. Everybody stopped what they are talking about to look at you.

"May i have your attention please ? Thank you. Yestersday me and my girlfriend Jessica went to the mall to watch a movie and when i went to buy the tickets i coincidentally met a childhood friend of mine that i haven't seen in a couple of years so we both got excited and started to talk."

"I was so into the conversation that I forgot about time and when i looked at my watch i saw that i spent half an hoir talking with this friend and forgot about Jessica."

"Apparently she saw the scene and misunderstood us and left the mall without waiting or talking to me at all. I got so freaked out whem i couldn't find her that i ran everywhere around the mall searching for hwr but nothing."

"I realized that she have left and i immediately imagined that she went home ao i went there but the security didn't let me in so i had to wait until this morning to talk to her. But when she arrived she wasn't alone."

"She was with the school Dumbo Ok Taecyeon who is waiting for this opportunity to try to take her away from me since we started dating.  When i tried to talk to her she didn't want to listen to me and he wouldn't let her either that's why I'm using this chance now to say everything i have to say." You said and turned towards their table.

"You are the love of my life Jessica. I would never want aanyone else but you. The first day i came to the school i bumped into you and was rude and mean but when i saw you, i for the first time regretted doing that."

"I admit that it was love at first sight. Maybe i didn't realize at that moment but it didn't take long for me to see that you had me completely, crazily, madly, deeply in love with you."

"Our first kiss even though it only happened because you wanted to use me to get Taecyeon away from you to me it was the moment when i realized that i have ro be by your side forever."

"Yes, that's right Taecyeon,when she said that we were dating, it was fake, we were just trying to tire you out so you would leave her alone. But i should thank you because if it wasn't for you at that moment i wouldn't had the chance to hug her or hold her hand even if it was all fake at peast it wasn't for me."

"But as the time passed our feelings for each other started to grow until we couldn't hold it anymore. The moment you said yes when i asked you to be my girlfriend for real i thought it was the best moment of my life but you proved me wrong. The day you said for the first time that you loved me it was the moment for me , i realized that i waited all my life just to hear those words from you."

"You have absolutely no idea how much i love you, it's insane and it's so much that it hurts. With you, i can finally understand what people are talking about when they talk about love. You have showed me and made me feel the most beautiful feeling a person can feel for another."

"There is no one between the 7 billions of people that can make me feel the way you do or make me love and feel loved the way you do, there is no one that can be the one for me beside you. I love ypu with everything that i have and am." 

"You are my life Jung Jessica so please never ever ever never ever think that i will choose to love someone else because i can't choose to love somene that it's not the owner of this heart of mine which is you. People say that you can't choose who you love. I don't have a choice but i still choose you."

"So please believe me when i say that you are everything i have always wanted but never knew i needed but now that i know don't you dare try to leave me because if that happenes pleaae kill me first, i refuse to spend a day knowing i have lost you."

"There are no words in any dictionary that can try to express one tenth of my love for you. I love you so much baby, please believe me." You poured your heart out on this emotional confession, everyone were in tears why? Because that could feel the love and the sincerity of each one of your words.  

You got down from the table and walked into Jessica's direction, she couldn't hold it anymore either she ran with all her might and threw herself onto you in a hug filled with love. 

You hugged her with the same amount of need that she hugged you, like she would disappear if you loosed your grip on her. She was crying and tears were threatening to fall from your eyes too.

Everyone started to applaud that heart warming scene they were witnessing. She broke the hug and looked at you.

"You are crazy. Completely crazy." She said and you smiled. "You're right and i think i just made it clear that I'm crazy for you and only you." You smiled.

"So am I." She said before closing the gap between your lips and through that kiss you could feel the love from both of you. The kiss earned you another big round of applause which make you two chuckle. You broke the kiss and hugged her again while saying from side to side.

"I can't believe Jessica Unnie is so lucky. She got the most romantic girlfriend in the world. I envy her so much right now." Yoona said and the other three girls nodded in tears making the four 'guys' sigh and think the same thing. 

"Damn you Ariel."