Step 2

Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                                     Chapter 2

 

Yoona and her boss we're talking about the assignment.

 

" Yoona, I'm going at Tiffany's club later. I'm sure Seohyun her bartender can help you with your assignments." 

 

" a woman?"  Yoona stared at Jessica with a questioning looks.

 

"  You'll like her. Specially her piñacolada." 

 

" Sounds good to me. Maybe I'll check it out tonight." 

 

" Good luck on The Elites Club." 

Yoona just nodded. Sometimes, specially in times like this she slowly liking her assignment. And it's way better if the associate editor position given to her without any words. On a second thought, she's not a kind of person who will get things that she didn't work hard.

 

Yoona stood up and bid goodbye to her boss but when she was about to open the door she saw Choi Sooyoung, their Big Boss and one of the elites member.

 

" Maam." She blocked Sooyoung's way. She don't have any time to waste." Can I have an interview with you?" 

 

" For what?" 

 

The Big Boss was eyeing her from head to toe while nodding in approval. Yoona want to punch that ert looks in her Big Boss's face. But she can't. 

She was beautiful all right. And she heard a lot of story about her Big Boss being actively flirt. But Yoona can sense some kindness behind those flirty smiles that Sooyoung was showing to her. 

Her smiles seemed genuine and she really looked interesting in whatever Yoona was saying. 

 

" we're doing a full story on The Elites Club."  Yoona answerd. " and you're included, right? That's why I want to have an interview with you." 

Choi Soouyoung's forehead scrunch after she heard Yoona's sentence.

" Did Jessica gave you that assignment?" Choi Sooyoung ask in annoyed tone.

 

" Yes, Boss." 

 

She can't put a word on What Sooyoung's reaction after she confirmed that Jessica was the one who gave the assignment to her. And she surely know there is a big argument will happen. 

 

" there are a lot of member in elites club. You can ask the others to have an interview with you. I'm busy right now I have a meeting." Sooyoung's last word before she close the door, leaving Yoona dumbfoundedly. 

 

Yoona can hear some arguments inside Jessica's office but she just strugged it off and walk away from the building to start her plans with a positive looks in her face.

 

 

*

 

 

" HELLO, Promotion." Yoona whispherd to herself while she was looking in awe at the huge building infront of her. The Lee Tower. The said tower was the shipping base owned by the member of elites club—Lee Sunny. 

 

After she accepts the assignment from her boss, she gathered all the informations from the magazines, internet, news paper and etc. about the elite members, then she sorted out everything. 

 

Lee Sunny is her first choice for the interview because base of her research, Lee Sunny is always at her office at Lee's tower. 

Yoona came out from her car and walk in the huge building. She notice the entrance hall has five uniformed man. And she surely know they have more inside.  

 It's show time, Yoona.  

She walk to a nearby uniformed man and tried to talk in a formal way Even the utility personnel just to get some Information about Lee Sunny. base on her experience for being a staff writer, she can get a lot of information from the people like them that have connection from her subject. but the case is, the people there can hardly talk about their boss. It seems like they are trained how to shut their mouth when it comes to their boss. 

 

So, she change her tactics.. She walk over to the receptionists. 

 

" Miss, can I ask if there is a job opening here?" 

 

" what job will you going to apply?" The receptionist asks. 

 

She mentally checked the quality of service the company was providing, not only for those people who you can tell their status in life but also for the walk-in job applicants like her. 

 

" anything that is available, Miss" Yoona said with a smile." I'm okay with any job." 

She succeed to convince the receptionist when they handed the application form to her. 

 

" please fill up this." 

 

While shes fill upping the application form her eyes roamed around before she strike a conversation with the receptionist. 

 

" is it easy to get a job in here, miss?" 

 

" ofcourse if you're qualified." 

 

" I'm not a college graduate, do you think I can get a job in here?" She puts a worried look in her face.

 

" I think, you don't have any problem with that as long as you passed the interviews and you know a lot about your job. even you didn't finish your degree the company will give you a chance to prove your self. " 

 

" who's the interviewer? Cause in the last company I applied the general manager was the one who do the interview." She wants to laugh at her words. 

 

Is there a general manager who conduct the interview? Lucky, the receptionist didn't notice it.  

 

"The screening is Human resources.  The actual interview, it is depend on what job you're  applying.The different   departments are the one who conduct, it's depend on what position are you going to apply." 

 

While writing she was thinking of any question that related to Lee Sunny just to get some infos. And ofcourse she need to be careful not to notice her true hidden agenda. 

 

Then she saw the news paper at the side of the desk and she grab it. 

 

" hey, you have this?" Yoona's eyes shines when she saw the faces of the elite club members at the front page.

 

" Actually, we all have that in here. Look at them, they are dead drop gorgeous and cute. Specially our Big Boss here in Lee shippings." The receptionist giggle greedily while dreaming about the members. 

 

"Really?" Yoona just smile. 

 

They thought that all the people who are listed at the top ten elites club are businesswo/men and billionaire in the country, so she should really works hard on her assignment because shes the one who's going to confirm the truth about The Elites Club.

 

" yes, but truth is, our boss Lee Sunny is more beautiful than the members in personal. Her face in the magazine is just nothing compared in personal. It's just a snapshot im so lucky i worked here. Oh, are you done with the application form?" 

 

Yoona handed the application form to the receptionist. Ofcourse what she put there is all lies except to her phone number. 

 

" okay, just wait for a call miss—" the receptionist scan the information form for Yoona's last name. "Miss Park." 

 

Yoona smirk at her fake last name. 

" okay." But she don't have any plan to leave the building without getting information about the subject. "Miss, where's the comfort room here? May I use it?" 

 

the receptionists didn't answer her. When she looks at the receptionists she saw that their attentions was on the entrance hall not just the receptionists, all the people who are at the lobby we're looking at the same direction and she followed where they're looking at. 

 

" Oh, my G!" She heard one of the receptionists whispherd to her co-worker. 

She looks back at the receptionist in front of her when she heard them whispering to each other while she saw nothing at the entrance hall. 

 

" She's here!" The receptionist answerd her co-worker.

 

out of curiousity, she looks back at the entrance hall...

 

And There! She Saw a Woman with her super-bike infront of the hall—The tall y Woman wearing a black leather jacket who dismounted from a Dacuti Superbike with a movement as swift as a...

She lost her words when the girl remove her helmet while walking near at the entrance.

 

Oh, my G! It was Kwon Yuri herself, one of the elite members. Oh, man!  

Yoona hurriedly put her hands on her waist, stopping her from falling on the ground.  The Woman was sinfully gorgeous. Yoona was scanning the member's picture on the magazine for hours but she didn't expect Kwon Yuri's face in personal would be this gorgeous. 

 

She run out of words to discribe Kwon Yuri. The only thing that registered on her mind was, Kwon Yuri's Coolness. She was dead fukcing gorgeous.

 

Ah! My type of Girl....   

She didn't let kwon Yuri lost from her sight, she felt something inside her tummy—caterpillars that crawling to her chest, ready to become a butterfly when kwon Yuri was walking nearer and nearer to her. 

she took hold of her lips to check if there is any saliva that dripping out from . when Kwon Yuri passed infront of her, she don't know where her courage came from when she open to greet, Kwon Yuri. 

 

"Hi!" Yoona greeted with her eyes shining, mouth open while her hand waves infront of her.

 

She had the feast of her life when Kwon Yuri glanced at her. It's just a glance but she almost scream in delight—No, she almost fainted. She felt like a silly schoolgirl that gets a glance from her crush.

 

obviously, Kwon Yuri attracts her to her core... 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter