Step 5

Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                      CHAPTER 5            

 

 

 

 

"OUCH!" Yoona shouted when the ball hit her head hard. "You are so annoying, Krystal! You really want me to get hurt."

 

"Ofcourse not. It's your fault, you won't move around."

 

" So you're saying that it's my fault? I don't know how to play basketball, you know!" Yoona angrily storms away from Krystal. "I don't want to play anymore!"

 

"Yoona unnie." Krystal giggle cutely while trying to chase Yoona. "Okay, I will teach you if you want." 

 

"Go on, laugh on me. Don't tell me I had no match for you just because I'm skinny, cause I can make you sleep with one punch. Hah! If you know I'm a black belter." Yoona smirk arrogantly.

 

It's still dark in the morning when Krystal called her on the phone. She thought it's an emergency so she hurriedly came to their house, but to her dismay, Krystal called her just because the brat wants to have a playmate to play basketball.

 

"Yoona Unnie, put your hands on the air.. More.. Not like that, unnie..Raise it more." Krystal trying to tell Yoona what to do.

 

"I still can't block the ball." She tried jumping up.

 

but Krystal only steps on the side before she shoot the ball. Yoona angrily run to the girl and slap krystal on the arm before she could get the ball.

 

"You are so unfair, Unnie."

 

"I have the right to be unfair." 

 

Despite of her complains, she was happy. she was really having fun with Krystal. She used to always wonder what it feel like to have a sibling. She have cousins, but she dont have time to play with them when they are still kids. She felt at ease and very comfortable.

 

Not like the woman who sits at the long chair near the court with a magazine on her hands. How long this woman have been watching them?

hmp! Who cares?

 

Her attention was now on the woman. And because of that, Krystal manage to escape from her before she shoot the ball.

 

"That's why you can't get a score, cause you always look around."

 

"I'm not looking at your Unnie. I just got distracted with her presence."

 

"Okay, I believe you." Krystal says in a yea-whatever tone, before she pass the ball to Yoona and walk to a nearby bench. "Oh, we already runs out of water. Did you saw any maids around?" Krystal glance around.

 

"don't be a lazy bum. Just get it yourself." 

 

"Excuse me, I'm a boss here." Krystal says. Before she stood up and run inside to get some water for them.

Yoona left at the court alone. She was dribbling the ball while running around, trying to shoot it when it bounced out of the court and into the hands of Yuri.

 

"You're a lousy player," Yuri says with the ball on her hands.

 

Yuri shoot the ball from where she stood, about 20 steps from the basketball shoot.

 

point taken.

 

"That's because i dont play basketball." 

 

"I know."

 

Yuri was wearing her varsity shirt and faded jeans. According to the story of Krystal, her Yuri Unnie was a varsity player back when she was still in college. Maybe thats why Yuri can shoot the ball from afar easily.

 

Wait. Why am i wasting my thoughts to this jerk? 

 

This jerk made her stupid these past few days, when The day Yuri kissed her. No! She shouldnt think about The cause of her great anger towards Yuri.

 

"Did you came here to start a quarrel with me again?" Yoona asks. "Please, Yuri. My morning is not good, so Dont. Please, just dont." Yoona tried not to mind the girl.

 

"Oh, so Thats what you looks like when you're not in the mood," Yuri crossed her arms over her chest. "You were laughing."

 

Yoona just let a low growl before she took the ball into her hands and try to resume what she was doing. But Yuri seems want to have a world war 3 with her, when Yuri walk towards her and steal the ball in her hands.

 

"Ah, excuse me. As you can see, im playing here."

 

"I know." She shoot the ball again. "But i own this place." They were at the back of the Kwon's house.

 

"Krystal and i came here first."

 

"I'm older that Krystal."

 

"What is your problem?"

 

"Wanna play?"

 

"And put me more into shame? No, thanks. Just go back to where you are earlier and let me enjoy with krystal."

 

Yuri shoot the ball a couple of times before she face Yoona. Yuri's face starts to get a bit red and sweats all over her forehead.

 

"We already talked, Yoong. But still you didnt listen to me."

 

"We didnt talk, cause you're the only one who do the talk until the end." 

 

"Right." Yuri moved the ball to her other hand. "And i remember that i gave you a warning."

 

 The nerve of this jerk! "What? With a lousy kiss?" Yoona taken aback in her mind with her words. Me and my big mouth.

 

"Oh, you still remember, Then why are you still here?"

 

"Krystal invited me here. So only Krystal have the right to kick me out of this house."

 

"Hmm. I think we need to talk some mor—" 

 

"Oops! Time's up. Krystal is here, so, bye." Yoona steal the ball from Yuri. Before she makes some faces on Her. "What are you waiting for? Shoo! Byeee!" 

 

"You are lucky today, lady." She turned to leave while Yoona smile smugly as she felt she win this time.

 

Yuri walked towards Krystal who was now coming their way.

 

Yoona's forehead starts to pucker when she saw Yuri approached Krystal. She can tell that Yuri is saying something to Krystal. She cant heard them but she saw Krystal starts to frown but didnt utter a single word to her unnie and resume walking. And Yoona starts to feel nervous when Krystal came to her.

 

"What did she tell to you?" Yoona asks with so much curiously in her tone.

 

"Nothing important."

 

"Did she..." Did she tell you we kissed? Correction, she kissed me. "Did you fight again with your sister?"

 

"We dont do fight infront of other people." Krystal handed the bottled of water to Yoona.

 

"What did you talk about?" Yoona still want to know.

 

"Wh-what? A-ah n-nothing important."

 

Yoona eyed the girl before she drunk her water. 

 

"Yoona unnie, do you have like my Unnie?"

 

Yoona spit the water she drunk after she heard krystal asking her.

 

"krystal, what kind of question is that?!"

 

"Nothing. I just thought."

 

"If thats what you think then, i'll never have like your weird Unnie. No offense meant, kid, but i dont like aliens." Heck! She couldnt believe she let Yuri kiss her!

 

argh!

 

 

 

 

"Jess, you're here!" Yoona called and made her way to Jessica.

 

Jessica glace at Yoona on her side "Oh. Yoona, good you shown up." 

 

She decided to go back at seoul that night after the little talk she had with Yuri. She felt the need to unwind, that was why she decided to go to Tiffany's—Tiffany's club.

 

"I still have two weeks for the assignment that you gave to me. And until now im still working on it." She says.

 

"Well, how are you doing so far?"

 

"Jess, please. Just for now, can we stop talking about work? I'm so tired about it. Thats why im here to unwind."

 

"Sorry. Cant help it." Jessica jerk her head to her front to face the bartender.

 

"Another one of Piñacolada, Seo."  

 

"you really take your drinking seriously, ha? Jess?" Seohyun commented before she faces Yoona. "How are you, Yoona? Your order is still Bloody Mary, right?" Seohyun smiled at her widely.

 

"Yes. Please."

 

Yoona starts to raise her brow at Seohyun. Seohyun is smiling? The last time she saw her, sorrow was the only thing she can saw in Seohyun's pretty face. But now, Seohyun's voice sounds lively and full of life while smiling brightly. Even her eyes were beaming. She blinked when she saw the ring on Seohyun's finger.

 

"Y-you're engaged?" 

 

"Yea. Three days ago." Tiffany—the owner of the club— was the one who answers Yoona. Maybe she heard Yoona asks thats why. "I'm losing a great employee."

 

Seohyun laughs. "Dont worry, Tiff. Im sure you can get a bartender whos better than me."

 

"See? Thats what happen to the people who fell inlove. They got their imagination better."

 

"Might intensify their hallucination," Jessica says. "Seo, can i still order some piñacolanda to you even you're already married? I'm gonna miss you."

 

"Her piñacolanda is the one who you will miss, Jess. Not her." 

 

"Yes that is partly true."

 

"I'm gonna miss my bloody marry too, Seo." She says.

 

"I'm gonna lose a great employee." Tiffany sadly says with a pout.

 

but Seohyun just smile widely to them before she put her arm around Tiffany's shoulder. "I'm sure you're not gonna miss me.  With that persistent suitor of yours—"

 

"She's not a bartender."

 

"I can be a bartender if you want me to." 

 

She's familiar with the Girl who just pop out from nowhere. Short, blonde hair, and awesomely cute and beautiful. And dork. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter