Step 3

Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               

                                          Chapter 3

 

Yuri's bike looks like were flying because how fast she drives, but it has no challenge to Yoona as she drove her car like she owns the road. Tires slightly crashing with the others as she do the overtake every time she got the change to. And the horn of cars can heard everywhere. But Yoona didnt pay attention to it, as her attention is in the super bike not too far from her car. 

She wont let Kwon Yuri pass this time, She already failed to find Lee Sunny. She would start with Kwon Yuri. She would get that promotion no matter what. 

but it seems that kwon Yuri noticed her when Yuri's bike began to slow over. And then she saw Yuri motion to her to pull over the shoulder lane. 

 

Yoona followed Yuri's order to stop. she just waited inside her car looking at Yuri who's start walking over to her while removing her helmet from her head.

and just like last time, Yoona's mouth left agape while her fantasies with Yuri starts to run. 

 

She's so beautiful... 

Her thoughts enterupted when she heard a knock. She immediately volted up and open the window, And smile at the person outside. 

 

"Why are you following me?" Yuri ask after Yoona open the window for her.

 

Her smile immediately turns into frown after she heard Yuri. If its not for the promotion she will surely slap this Girl right away.

 

What a jerk!

 

 

"No im not." Yoona rolled her eyes. "what do you think of yourself?" She ask mockingly. 

 

Wait, i shouldnt have act like a if i want that promotion. Aish Yoona, control yourself.  

"I saw you overtaking those cars." Yuri seems didnt believe her. 

 

"So? I'm a workaholic person."

 

 

Yoona what are you doing?! Calm down. Remember your promotion, if you'll let your temper with this jerk you cant able to get the associate editor seat.   

"Stop following me," Said the Girl outside her car. "Or i'll have you arrested." 

  

"Arrested?" Yoona eyed the girl unable to read Yuri's expression. Is she joking or something? "On what grounds?" She asks when she didnt find any sign of joke in Yuri's expressionless face.

 

"Stalking." 

 

"Im not stalking you."

 

"You are."

 

she cant think of any words to say, she just remain silent. But when she saw Kwon Yuri, ready to walk away from her, She starts to panic.

 

"Wait! I said im not foll-"

 

"Good."

 

Yuri cut her off without glancing at her. She gets in her bike and was about to put her helmet when she seemed to remember something because she turned to her again. 

 

"Dont follow me again. If something happen to you i dont want myself to get the blame." 

 

Yoona blinked her eyes twice, trice. Did she heard it right? Yuri doesnt want her to be in trouble by following her. How nice

 

but she scolded her self for believing that.. 

She was just pretending to be good so that you cant get to have an interview with her. 

 

Yoona fastly step out of her car and walk over to Yuri before she can put her helmet.

 

"Can i have an enterview with you?" She ask right away.

 

"No."

 

she didnt give up. She wont give up."Can i talk to you just for a moment?"

 

"No."

 

"Did you know any answer aside from 'No'?" 

 

"Yes." 

 

"Are you joking?"

 

"No." Yuri remove her hands from her bike and she crossed it infront of her chest."Go back to your car and do your job aside from following me." Then she put her hands back to the steering wheel.

 

Her brows starts to meet with eyes staring hard to Yuri. Shes so used of rejection.

 

Then.. Her eyes widen in shock, open in a shape of an 'O' when she felt Kwon Yuri's hand on hers, caressing it.

 

"You have beautiful hands." Yuri commented. 

 

She feels frighten.. She immediately pulled her hands out of Yuri's hold with so much force.

 

"Are you seducing me?" She asks after she successfully got back to her senses.

 

"Is it effective?" She saw a smirk in Yuri's face.

 

She wants to grab the helmet that was in Yuri and smack it right at Yuri's head so that she can get some sense.

 

"I can have you arrested." She sent a glare like dagger to Yuri while biting her lips just to stop her self from hurting the Girl. 

 

"On what case?" 

 

"Seducing an innocent."

 

"So, it is really effective." She put her arms over her helmet and lean closer to Yoona. "Thats not the only thing i can do to you if you wont stop following me."

 

Yoona took a step backward after she heard her. "Then i wont waste your time anymore. Go away. But remember Kwon Yuri, i will have that interview."

 

"Forget it." 

Yoona folded her arms across her chest and held her chin up."No."

 

"Good luck then." She puts her helmet." But next time if we see each other again and you'll still annoy me with that interview, dont blame me if i did something with you."

 

"I'm not scared with your harmless warning." 

 

"I'm not warning you." She pulled down the shield of her helmet."I'm threatening you."

 

"im not scared of you." 

 

Yuri once again mouted the helmet from her head. And Yoona almost scream in suprised when Yuri grab her in the waist forcely. She tightly closed her eyes when she sees Yuri dipping her head towards her. 

 

She's going to kiss me!

 

"I thought You're not scared?" Yuri asks. "why cant you look at me now?"

 

Yoona shut her eyes still, her minty fresh breath was fanning her face. That means, once she open her eyes, Yuri's face will surely welcome hers.

 

the feeling of her body came crashing with Yuri was sending chills to her, blood rushed to her cheek, excitement crawled in her spine, her head spinning in a good way, her heart beating rapidly, she cant breath normally while butterflies flee from her insides. But she didnt like it. Although a little voice at the back of her head was saying she is also enjoying this little scene. 

 

"Get off me! If you wont, i will shout in here!" 

 

"Then shout." 

 

When she felt the warm breath coming closer to her lips, she panic. She tried to punch her but it landed on nothing as Yuri was able to dodged it. 

 

"Easy, kitty." 

 

Kitty?! Isn't it a popular name for a hooker? 

She can't control her anger after Yuri called her that. She struggled hard to get loose in Yuri's hold.

And she succeed, She panted heavely while pointing her finger on Yuri but words wont come out from . Her brain didnt able to function at that time. Her mind and heart is still in circus after the scene. 

 

She sigh. And let her shoulder fall on her side. She's so tired to fight with Yuri, her brain cant function normally out of anger or maybe because of that little scene they had. She starts to turn around fom Yuri and walk to her car in a slow pace. 

 

"I hope you have learned your lesson."

 

she didnt answer. And the next thing she heard was the sound of Yuri's bike getting away from her. She looks up to where Yuri's direction and she just stare blankly until the bike lost from her sight. 

 

"Learned my lesson?" She angrily asks her self. "Learn your lesson your ! Do you think you can shut me up just because of what you did? Then you're wrong." She grinned her teeth.

 

 

 

Yoona's eyes were shining after she saw the grand entrance of the exlusive resort, Completly amazed. And yes, she still did follow Kwon Yuri after the threats. And she doesnt care if Yuri will caught her again. 

Luckily, Yuri didnt notice her. She drove her car into 40-45kph just to chase up with Yuri's speedometer.

 

" Ma'am, can i check your ID?" The guard gently stoped her and asks for her entrance ID. 

 

She fishes her ID inside her pocket and gave it to the guard. The door at the entrance of the yacht club was open allowing her to see the luxurious yachts that have parked in there.

 

Yoona saw Yuri parked her super bike at one of the laxurious yacht from afar and she saw a woman who waves at Yuri.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter