Step 4

Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

                                       Chapter 4

 

 

Yoona feels dizzy after they came out of the carnival. With all the rides they rode, she feels her stomach flipping inside, and her soul was still left in air.

 

" I think im going to die." Yoona says while holding her head and stomach that seems ready to spit some food.  "I can see some smokes everywhere."

 

" You're just hungry." Krystal said. And dragged her to a nearby restaurant around. "You should've keep your eyes shut the whole ride."

 

" If i were know that you had a plan to kill me, i shouldnt agree with you to ride the rides."

 

"Duh. You're just over reacting. Its not that scary at all." 

 

They entered in a japanese restaurant. If she only didnt felt any pity to this girl she already pushed this bratt when they were still at her car when the girl asked her to run away. But her heart just went out to her, she clearly saw the extreme displeasure in the girl's eyes. Maybe its because of the fight the girl had with her big sister.

After they had done strolling around the malls and riding the carnival she dicided to bring Krystal to the resort back whether she like it or not, she dont want to be in trouble if Yuri finds out that her sister is with her.

 

Luckily, Krystal didnt argue with her dicision. Maybe her anger towards her sister was already gone.

 

" So, can you tell me your adress so that i can drop you home?"

 

But Krystal didnt answer her, she shove a spoonful of food to instead.

 

"Krystal, you cant run away from your sister just because of a quarrel."

 

Krystal's brows starts to meet "How did you know i had a fight with my unnie?"

 

"Im at the office of my Cousin when i saw you and your sister. I cant able to hear you but i know you both are fighting."

 

"And how did you know my sister?"

 

"these days, Krystal. Only blind cant see your sister." She saw one of the customers is reading a magazine. "She got feature in one of the issues." Yoona pointed to the magazine where krystal looks behind. "Actually, our magazine since im working on there."

 

Krystal just nodded.

 

" Dont you feel proud and happy at the achievement your sister got? People are praising her works and contribute to our country."

 

" So a lot of people are praising her works. Why should I need to be happy for her too?"

 

"Krystal—"

 

"She can drown with her money and fame. I don't care, since she don't care for me at all."

 

Yoona knew it's not just because of the fight Krystal and her sister had. It's something more deep.

 

" If you have a problem, why don't you talk with your sister?"

 

"I'm just wasting my time. She will just talk to me when I did something wrong or I did something that she doesnt like. She's too busy to notice anything beyond that." Krystal completely lost her appetizer as she starts playing with her food. "She never ever listen to me. Her attention is always in her Bussiness. If she can only bring her beloved airport at home, I'm sure she already did it." Krystal says bitterly.

 

She can read between lines. And she's sure Krystal is in the stage of being a rebel just so she can get her older sister's attention. Yoona just kept quiet, letting the girl talk about her hatered towards her sister.

 

" She even promise to our parents grave that she will take care of me." Krystal talked with so much pain in her. Her voice starts to crack. "But her Bussiness is the most important thing to her. I hope her airport will explode by a bomb or something like the other airports."

 

"Don't talk like that Krystal. Don't you know a lot of people were riding your sister's airport every single day? If it happens, a lot of people will die. Do you what others to get hurt just so you can get your sister's attention?"

 

"You're just the same with Unnie." Krystal drunk the champagne on her glass in one gulped. "You could care for a lot of people you don't even know, except the one you should care about." Krystal looks away. Hiding her emotions from Yoona.

 

"I'm not taking anyone's side. You shouldn't talk like that. If you have a problem with your sister, don't include other people." Yoona tried to explain.

 

" I don't have any plan to include others. I didn't meant What I said earlier." Krystal calls the waiter.

And soon a waiter came with their bill.

 

" I'm paying for this," Yoona said.

 

"No. Let me pay for this. since I'm the one who asked you to eat with me." Krystal gave her credit card to the waiter and asks for a glass of water.

 

"You know what, when I first saw you, I thought you're a teenager. When I searched your things inside the car, that's the time I found out that you're already twenty-four. You looks so much young and beautiful, you have an angelic face and a skinny body too." 

 

Yoona laugh at the girl. "Yea. I was wondering where the food i ate goes. I ate too much but i dont gain weight that much though." Yoona flashes a smile to the girl.

 

she remember Yuri when she first saw her. She admire Yuri's outlook and her body figure the most. If she only did not got turn off at Yuri when the woman didnt show any care when they got trapped at the elevator, she could have liked her even more.

 

"Did my unnie know you, Yoona unnie?" 

 

Yoona unnie. Sounds good.

 

" No. But we already did saw each other at the Lee Tower." 

 

"Oh. Sunny unnie's building." 

 

"Do you know Lee Sunny?"

 

"Yes."

 

" Also Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Amber?"

 

" I dont know who's Amber is. But the rest, i know them well enough to avoid them. They always keeping their eyes on me for Unnie everywhere i'd go."

 

five out of six. Not bad.

 

" Do you know them on personal level?" 

 

"Yes. They're always with my unnie whenever they want to hang out sometimes. Why are you so interested on them?"

 

"Ahmm.. Remember when i told you, that im working on a magazine company?" 

 

Krystal just nodded.

 

" Well, my evil boss gave me an assignment about them." 

 

"About them?"

 

"Yes. They got feature in our magazine as the top businessmen in the country. We earn a lot on that issue thats why the editor in chief makes more comprehensive article about them."

 

"So?" 

 

Aside from having the same physical Appearance. there is one thing the sisters both have; their displeasing personality.

 

"So i want to ask some favor. I need—i mean, i really need to get any personal informations about them."

 

Krystal didnt utter a single word. She's in a deep thought...

 

and Yoona just observe the girl infront of her. Yoona couldnt help seeing Krystal's older sister in her. Thats why she cant understand why the sisters are incompatible with each other.

 

"Sure." Krystal shortly said. "I want to go home. Can you drop me home?"

 

"Yes ofcourse. as long as you wont forget your promise."

 

"No problem."

 

"Lets go. Maybe, your unnie is looking for you by now."

 

they're walking out of the restaurant when Yoona turns to krystal.

 

"Whats the adress of your home?" 

 

"Just drop me at our house at Busan." (Idont have any idea—maybeIhaveButI'mnotsure— how far busan is from seoul.lets just pretend.) 

 

" why? Do you have other house?"

 

" Yes. But i like to stay at Busan. Because when my parents are still alive we used to live there."

 

" You dont attend school in seoul?"

 

" Unnie doesnt care where i want to attend school."

 

" You're lucky, you can attend school everywhere you want."

 

Krystal just shrug her shoulder and she steps inside the car.

 

While Yoona just shook her head, Can't understand why the sisters are like that. Maybe, if she's not busy with her works she already got meddle with these two. 

 

"Did you know, slim women can easily get the attention of my unnie?" 

 

"Ows?" She mentally wrote it up in her head. "What's more?"

 

"Are you in a relationship with someone, unnie?" 

 

"No one dare to ask me out."

 

she decided a long time ago, that she will not get involve in any romantic relationships. People who only look in physical appearance have no space in her, Specially

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter