Step 1

Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A woman sat at the center of her king-size bed with a business journals, magazines and newspapers around her. Sometimes she take some glance at the flat screen TV that is in the Fox News while continuesly typing at the keyboard of her lap top computer. 

 

"Recruit more security personnel. Screen them thoroughly and set up an expensive background check for those who passed." 

She hold her phone with her shoulder and continue typing....

 

"I want our airport and passengers to be in safe. How's the twin engine plane that I brought from Sunny?....good." 

she looks up when she heard the door burst open and saw her younger sister walking towards infront of her. 

 

"I'm busy, Krystal." 

 

" I don't care! Where's my PlayStation Two?" 

 

"I confiscated it," she answerd and continue talking with the general manager of the owns--domestic airport. 

 

"Why?" Krystal demanded. "It's mine. You don't have any right to-"

 

Yuri raise her hand in the air with Krystal's report card.

 

Krystal shut for a seconds before she speaks again in a defensive tone. 

 

"What's my PS Two got to do with that?" 

 

"Everything." She looks at her watch. "I'm talking with someone, Krys. Let's talk later" 

 

"I want my PS two back!" 

 

" You will. If your failing subjects will decrease." 

 

" I want it back now!" 

 

"Don't raise your voice on me," she said in a treatining tone.

 

Krystal glare at her before she walk out of the room.

 

Yuri left her works and followed her younger sister to her room. Right there and then after she opens the door her ear drum was about to explode because of the loud music coming from the electric guitar that Krystal played. 

 

"You're not a kid anymore, Krystal." She said trying to talk in loud just for Krystal to hear her.

 

but Krystal didn't listen instead she put it in full volume.

 

Yuri pulled the plug of her guitar. Krystal's brows met and her forehead scruch but still didn't pay attention to her big sister.

 

"if you won't take your studies seriously, you can't get in the top university if yo-"  she stop talking when she saw Krystal trying to put back the plug in her electric guitar.

 

but again, she unplug it and talk. "Listen when I'm talking with you" 

 

"why? Are you done talking with your clients?" 

 

"That was my general manager." 

 

"Leave me alone! You don't have time to listen to me, right?" 

 

"You can't get your Play Station in this way, Krys." 

 

"Don't you ever get it?"  Krystal slumps the guitar at her messy bed."this isn't about my PS two or my grade! Aw, forget it."

 

"then what is it?"

 

but before Krystal could open , Yuri's phone start ringing.. And Yuri leave her after she answerd the phone. Krystal shook her head as she her stereo in full blast.

 

 

 

 

-----

 

 

Yoona fastly run to the office of the editor in chief.

 

"I just have the best idea of my life, jess." Yoona said with a smile in her face.

 

"No." 

 

 "But, Jess, this is much, this is much better that--"

 

"No."

 

"Can you listen to me first?"

 

" I know what you gonna say, Yoona." She continued fli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter